Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult (4554 Views)

Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Wizkid Congratulates Davido On Headies Award,davido Responds To Wizkid’s Message / God Bless U! Davido Responds To Fans Who Insulted His Late Mum On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Manchidede(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BSuj-e3Bzhs/UnbOgY-axKI/AAAAAAACKhU/mM2k_0Q56Uw/s400/Waconzy-photo2.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-G8y4P6Gi9pk/UnbOgM50BSI/AAAAAAACKhQ/Q635QhT2Etg/s400/Davido1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Vfje6fYuWQ4/UnbNQj9FPII/AAAAAAACKg8/bAKmtIFeJ_A/s1600/00.png[/img]
Music artist Waconzy was interviewed on Y Najia's RubbinMinds this afternoon and he used the opportunity to diss a few artist. He dissed Tonto Dikeh, Davido, Olamide and Timaya and praised 2face, Waje, Bez and Banky W. Davido is the first artist to respond to Waconzy. See his Tweet below
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tl5EWECjXlM/UnbPblvuwLI/AAAAAAACKhk/rM0a8wqI9d8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Waconzy's tweets
[img]http://2.bp..com/-QlZMRcRyKwE/UnbNnmfoJ1I/AAAAAAACKhE/T5Rwh9RnUdo/s1600/0.png[/img]
Source: http://..com/2013/11/ur-last-hit-was-when-i-was-in-ss2.html
LIKE US FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Saraben(f): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2013
I lik it wen dis ppl beef dem self,BT is obvious DAT wacomzy is just seeking attention. I can't remember any of hs song ..
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by tyson99(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2013
Waconzy is just an attention seeker,idiat
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Sleekydee(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Publicity stunt, am sure d guy wanna release his album, he dey find attention.
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by albiol: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2013
Who is waconzy never heard of him whats the name of his hit song?
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by dridowu: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Who is waconzy and where is davido ?
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by njuwo(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Who is waconzy and davido, are they the grandsons of beef?
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by skyscraperTM(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2013
Please who is Wako-zy, is he a she?!

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by homesteady(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Waconzy sang this song - I was born with a silver spoon, and I lost the spoon! His song was actually a big hit!
But his career is as good as dead! grin
I'm sure he is just beefing davido and the others just to create public awareness that he is still alive grin

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by fairygeh(f): 9:12am On Nov 04, 2013
Lmao.ths people are funny sha
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Andyblaze: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2013
homesteady: Waconzy sang this song - I was born with a silver spoon, and I lost the spoon! His song was actually a big hit!
I'm sure he is just beefing davido and the others just to create public awareness that he is still alive grin
Yeah in Port Harcourt...loved that song
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by AbuMikey(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2013
homesteady: Waconzy sang this song - I was born with a silver spoon, and I lost the spoon! His song was actually a big hit!

"Me I want money pass Abiola eh, Obasanjo , Babaginda, Yaradua , all of them, Put together... grin

I'm a super-super Nigga grin

Wanconzy musical career is gone for good jor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2013
Wait oº°˚!! He was born with a silver spoon, then he lost it? shocked shocked undecided undecided

Careless mofo! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Dannylux: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2013
bet why undecided
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by MzRaeRae(f): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
Well dat stings!...B.T.W wats balu??:-s
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Lilamartedi(f): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2013
Lmao! I love Davido mehn grin cheesy
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Mz_®ae'®ae:
Well dat stings!...B.T.W wats balu??:-s
. Well, Balu is Davido's version of wizkid's Smello
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Cahmegga: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Please who is Wako-zy, is he a she?!

^lame! You just called him, "he" and you are still asking?! LearnerOfLife! Smh!
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Danhumprey: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
So-called adults beefing themselves in public. Smh! angry
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by drnairalov: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2013
TBH..i ve no idea who dis Waconzy is!!!
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2013
Poor boys.
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by vizkiz: 11:31am On Nov 04, 2013
Lila_martedi: Lmao! I love Davido mehn grin cheesy

hoe kay grin

1 Like

Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Super duper nigga spending dolllar,be like say,I hold money pass abiola eh,babangida,yaradua all o dem put together,but I dey give God all the glory eh,wen I waka evrybody say dem knom me eeh,

Stale song but it made sense den,d guy is finished
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by ajasa4link: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2013
WANKozy who?...
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Elizzy2013(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2013
[b][/b]
[/quote][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
dridowu: Who is waconzy and where is davido ?
[quote author=dridowu]Who is waconzy and where is davido ?
dridowu: Who is waconzy and where is davido ?
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Charlesnoble(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Greetings to you all, preaching the gospel to the world is not longer a new thing, people have been hearing & seeing and still doesn't want to believe/change,but rather they will say its good to enjoy your youth age,YES its good 2 enjoy youth age (BUT THE QESTION IS DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DIE OR WHEN RIGHTOUS WILL TAKE PLACE.?) absolutely NO the qestions,,JESUS said no one knows the coming of the LORD execpt the FATHER ALONE,,,Bt how well have we prepard for his coming.? He said A THOUSAND YEAR ON EARTH IS LIKE A YEAR IN HEAVEN BUT MY COMING BACK IS NOT LONGER IN YEAR, MONTH,WEEK,OR IN HOUR,BT IN LESS THAN 30MINS,, so why don't we forget about EARTHLY THINGS and fix your mind on HEAVENLY THINGS.? being SEXY,ATTRACTIVE, RICH, are all earthly things are there is no reward in it. Come to JESUS today brothers and sisters,cry to he in prayer nd ask he 2 4give u ur sins,and have enternal reward in heaven,,.....MAY HIS LOVE,MERCY,AND GRACE BE UPON YOU ALL!
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by richgang(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
why hating, if davido is place wif wancomzy i will go for wancomzy, i prefer my plate of pounded yam and egusi to davido
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by Kx: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
Is Walcomzy and Duncan Mighty one and the same person?
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by MyOgaDTop(f): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
*space booked*
Re: Ur Last Hit Was When I Was In SS2 - Davido Responds To Waconzy's Insult by drnairalov: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lila_martedi: Lmao! I love Davido mehn grin cheesy

ikr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Can Uti Nwachukwu And Gbenro Ajibade Pass For Brothers? / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Dede One Day, Bishop Umoh And Francis Odega / New And Upcoming Nollywood Actresses To Watch Out For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.