Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot (4545 Views)

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by Moving4: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Former BBNaija housemate Uriel, took some Photoshoot and shared it on her Instagram page where she looks Sexy and Gorgeous...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0zJl3pT8pU

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTCAJQmh6PZ/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by Partnerbiz(f): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where is the back and side now? I just like her more than others. Team BBW.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by princechurchill(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Olympus has fallen.. Cheers to the brave soldiers that contributed​ so well we are proud of you

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by Airforce1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
I think I like her kind of breast..

A little bit pointing down. . but still OK for me.
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by painn: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by Nbote(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Airforce1:
I think I like her kind of breast..
A little bit pointing down. . but still OK for me.
A little bit ke? Dat boobi is on a freefall... Slippers and Fried eggs standard
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by Austeeenxx: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
That chest has seen better days.
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by liftedhigh: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wow! Nice photoshoot
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by liftedhigh: 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cool
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by RisingUp: 7:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by liftedhigh: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Bbnaija Uriel Showed Her Backside In New Photoshoot by 7kahfe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm confused
is back side synonymous to front side now

(1) (Reply)

Actor, RMD Pictured With His Wife And Cool Daughter (photo) / Nawa! fans MOCKS Chioma as Video of Davido PRESSING and SQUEEZING her B.R.E.A.S. / Rihanna Is Back: All Shades Of Sexy Bikini In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.