Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google (43465 Views)

Revealed- Get To The Top Of Google Search Results In 30 Days / 5 + 1 Reasons To Buy An Android Tablet / What Do You Think Of Google's Crazy Project--balloon-powered Internet Access. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by simdam500(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
how did it explain y google use....... grin

Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by EdDave(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^^Lol
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pakistan! Na wa o!
But why are they not patient for the 72 virgins or they were learning skills.....mad pple undecided

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by unmask: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
if google car is so sure of itself, it should come to lagos....not island o....the mainland....where the danfos and "always in a hurry" drivers rule....if it can survive a trip from oshodi to iyana ipaja then we can say it is.....
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Geopascal: dz world sef na confirm global village choi!! i tink say na only God dae c us.. but google una ft help naija map out wer al her mone dae hide?
we already know where our money dem dey.... E dey inside the house of those eat men with pot belle(politicians)whetin we need na for them to track those brainless set of humans called Bokoharam.
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by logica(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
EdDave: If only you guys knew the capability of the human brain, you'd know that we are capable of doing ANYTHING. So Google been in everyone s pocket, diary or safe? It was just a matter of time. And Google is the 'devil' we know. Wat abt the others that are secret?
To express shock at been spied on by the US shows your ignorance @ the world s scientific evolution.
If you really want something hidden, forget everything electronic!! Cars, cellphones, computers, ATMs, TVs, radios,
EVERYTHING!

That will be just the beginning.
So you wanna go "off the grid"?
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by lamex13(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
new,hot site.go there 4 hot gist go too d Url below
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Elliotwiz1: seriously, this driverless car won't work on Nigerian roads, imagine all the pot holes and traffic jam. But It's a thousand times better than a car driven by a drunk driver.
yes..oh but at times, this might be needed. When a Road Safty marshal tries to stop the car for Seatbelt or a policeman for 20 Naira, the car will just use their bodies as road bumps and continue its journey via Google Map
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by victorv12(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Human intelligence at its finest! Scientists always back up their findings with facts. But I wonder why theists continue to proof their points based on tales.
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by deols(f): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
summary -
Some people are in control.
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by shegzi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Bossforeva: The lord knows i'll never ride on that car with that huge pole that looks like a television station mast on it
i wounder o
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Bossforeva: yes..oh but at times, this might be needed. When a Road Safty marshal tries to stop the car for Seatbelt or a policeman for 20 Naira, the car will just use their bodies as road bumps and continue its journey via Google Map
lol, or if agboros try to show themselves. But imagine this, You're driving and the car opposite you does not have a driver in the driving seat, what will you do? Lmao grin
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Jovanna(f): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Biq up man! Wat a nice write up. . Tanx for dis! May God help our nation! End time is near indeed!
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Jovanna: Biq up man! Wat a nice write up. . Tanx for dis! May God help our nation! End time is near indeed!
lol, near? I think end time is already living with us hehe cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by drnoel: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dsys of irobot is near
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by ceejayluv(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Cool, well-researched writeup.... You're a tech pundit.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by fridayj(m): 4:56am On Nov 06, 2013
nice 1. but how can i do without the searching machine. well it easy with google cos is a friend...both private an public.. undecided
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by guonno: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2013
The world has come to an end, repent O.

http://plunder.com/1VUEMK37CA
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2013
But, I didn't see anything that would make me to be afraid of Google na.
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by micky007(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Nice writeup
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by MamaFryo(f): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Good one! I be alwz fink say google bin perfect ni!
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: lol, or if agboros try to show themselves. But imagine this, You're driving and the car opposite you does not have a driver in the driving seat, what will you do? Lmao grin
jump out b4 anything happens. If the supposed accident doesn't occur, i'll use Okada, pursue the car and jump in again. Will be much safer if a convertible(open roof), 4 jumping in and out
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Coyotejack(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2013
Google,facebook,microsoft,they are aiming at global domination.you will be shocked at this article is just the tip of what is a bigger than life situation in this world... Let me ask you a question...what do you think facebook is going to use with all the personal details of over a billion users..
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Coyote jack: Google,facebook,microsoft,they are aiming at global domination.you will be shocked at this article is just the tip of what is a bigger than life situation in this world... Let me ask you a question...what do you think facebook is going to use with all the personal details of over a billion users..
nobody knows.. The question everyone is asking is why they are reluctant to delete the profiles of dead people.... In a hundred years from now, all the present users of facebook would be dead, imagine the millions of dead profiles then.
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Revolva(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin grin scared of what google..never...google is my paddy
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by ponana(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2013
kudos...but even before you talk, me don dey fear any human attempt to accumulate 1 form of power/authority or another, cos with that platform, its makes it too easy to influence humans in whateever direction they like.
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Uniboy1: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2013
GREAT!
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Revolva: grin grin grin scared of what google..never...google is my paddy
google can get useful informations from your mobile device even without you knowing, once you go to their site.... But the problem is what if they misuse the informations they get to suite themselves?
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by mimicue(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Who else couldn't read it all undecided
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by SAFO(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good write up bros. Another one you could add is Play services apk on Android. This is basically like a master app on Android that you have entirely no control over. It can load, update itself and grant itself whatever permissions it needs to function without even your knowledge. If you try to uninistall it, it will literally break every core app and cause them not to function.

The premise of play services apk is good natured as it is intended to battle the fragmentation between devices, it keeps all android versions from as far back as gingerbread up to date with the latest core apps ie. Play Store, Gmail, Maps etc. So it's actually a good thing but with all that control, you tend to wonder, who really owns your device? You or Google?
Re: 9 Reasons To Be Scared Of Google by aytuns(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
I laughed hard after reading the 9th reason. .haha still laughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Ikechukwu Divine Oramike Designs Working Models Of Luxury Cars / Adam Thorn Allows Six-Foot Python Bite Him In Australia (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.