Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,521 members, 7,830,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Starting A Smartphones And Tablets Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Smartphones And Tablets Business In Nigeria (568 Views)

Steps To Starting A Private School And Increasing Your Private School's Success / Starting A Mutual Fund In Nigeria / Starting a Bicycle Factory in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Smartphones And Tablets Business In Nigeria by Nsonaso(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2013
My friend is planning to start a Smart phones and Tablets Business, He has meet with various Smart phones and Tablets OEMs and they've agreed to manufacture the products based on his specifications and to brand the products his name...
The companies also agreed to offer support and warranty to its customers..
His aims are not to bring bad products to the country but Lather to bring good and sophisticated products to the country as his products are going to be equipped with the combination of parts used by the popular Smart phones manufacturer like: Apple, Samsung and Sony while maintaining cost (I.e at a very reduced rate).
His other aims are to extend the business to other part of Africa.
The business is supposed to be kicked off this December but because of some reasons am going to tell him to leave it till January next year

The problem now is how to sell because he is not ready to go and rent a shop and start selling his products... Please advise fellow Nairaland brothers and sisters....
Please Admin help me and post it to the front page I really need help please
Re: Starting A Smartphones And Tablets Business In Nigeria by everyday: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tell him to advertise on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

About Prosperity Cash Machine / Nira To Celebrate Nigeria @ 100 With 100,000 Free .ng Domain / Global Players Thinking Big In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.