Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) (11583 Views)

How To Make Cheap International Calls With Nigerian Networks / Magic Jack - Unlimited International Calling / Please How Do I Make Cheap International Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by irishperil: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2012
Online phone cards have become very easy way to switch off high mobile bills. And international prepaid phone card made calling overseas cheaper. They are very popular among people who live far from home and need to regularly keep in touch with their families by phone. International phone cards have made overseas calling inexpensive.

cheap international calling cards
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by crizy: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2012
Many  prepaid telecom service that allows you to make cheap international calls to anywhere in the worldusing any phone you choose.
they uses the latest technology solutions to route your international call to its destination while transforming it, into the most cost effective and best quality call at the same time.

international prepaid calling cards
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by Unicorn777: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
If you have a smartphone or a tablet you can make free phone calls using Tap4Call app via WiFi connection. It supports iOS and Android. I am using it for a long time on my iPad. Works great! Didn't pay a dime!
Here is a website for the app www.tap4call.mobi
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by buchistars: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Echio Network is offering about the cheapest international calling rates. All you have to do is to register on the website http://www.echionetwork.com/register.aspx.

When calling a hot line 014405006 or 014405007 you do not need a PIN to get your connection.

Register now !!! Get bonus airtime for making calls over the world.
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by Upiter: 12:56am On Jun 26, 2013
Cheap international calling cards you can buy from www.epincall.com
Very low rates and you can buy from any country you have internet.
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by epin: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
FREE $5 phone card every week for international calling from EpinCall, call from USA, Canada or UK, just like EpinCall on Facebook and you will see posts with free phone cards, PINs and dialing instructions. Here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epincall/148127408689639
And you can ask for free phone card if you are from other country, just post your questions and comments on Facebook and Like EpinCall. grin
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by Unicorn777: 2:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Here is the resource for international phone calling - http://www.011now.com . I liked the smartphone app from them. Easy dialing and free trial. The prices are great and I can complain on the phone conversation quality.
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by epin: 2:39am On Oct 19, 2013
Hi, Bixdial.com phone cards are one of the best to call any country, I think online phone cards are much better and easier, because you get it instantly and you know the fees if there are any fees, if you don't make too many calls buy with fee but low rates, and if you need phone card for months buy with no fee but higher rates. Also I recommend using app for iphone with phone cards, I think it's the best thing someone ever made for phone cards.
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by joeycasper: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2014
In response to expensive call from US/ Canada to Nigeria. In fact I now get 2.6c/min rate when using Lyca Star calling card from http://www.ontariophonecards.ca/nigeria.calling-cards
So, it’s not much more expensive then calling to US/Canada/Australia and so on.
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by Osundeyi1234: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Buy our Sim Card and get cheapest Calls to all Networks in Nigeria and International at only N4/ minute.

Gone are the days you travel and pay huge sums for Roaming services on foreign Networks. There is a good News here. You can now pay Zero cost while roaming.

We give you a Nigerian number that gives you freedom.

Gone are the days you travel and pay huge sums for Roaming services on foreign Networks. There is a good News here. You can now pay Zero cost while roaming.
We give you a Smile Communications Nigeria number that gives you freedom.

How it works:
1. You pay 1,000 for our sim card (Smile Communications) No need of inserting physical sim card into your phone before callin/ using our number
2. You get activated immediately after KYC with over 30 minutes free Call card with 30 free sms.
3. You start making Calls back to Nigeria from any Country Worldwide at only N4/ Minute to all Networks. Calls can also be made within Nigeria as well.
4. Its required to download the smile Voice app on Google Playstore or Apple App store before using this service

Benefits of having our Number
1. it’s fully a Legal Nigerian Number from Smile Communications;
2. There is no need inserting the physical sim Card into your phone before using it;
3. You can receive Calls on your number free of charge, No charges for receiving Calls while Roaming;
4. You can monitor your Business in Nigeria while traveling as your staff / Friends and Families can call your number very cheap as if you are still in Nigeria;
5. You can call sms and even do video call on the Number;
6. You can even buy for your loved ones abroad so you keep relationship alive. They call you easily, you also call them easily for same local rates;

0 812 3 239 473

Countries where the Voice Call can be used

• Afghanistan
• Albania
• Algeria
• Andorra
• Angola
• Antigua and Barbuda
• Argentina
• Armenia
• Aruba
• Australia
• Austria
• Azerbaijan
• Bahamas, The
• Bahrain
• Bangladesh
• Barbados
• Belarus
• Belgium
• Belize
• Benin
• Bhutan
• Bolivia
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Botswana
• Brazil
• Brunei
• Bulgaria
• Burkina Faso
• Burma
• Burundi
• Cambodia
• Cameroon
• Canada
• Cabo Verde
• Central African Republic
• Chad
• Chile
• China
• Colombia
• Comoros
• Congo, Democratic Republic of the
• Congo, Republic of the
• Costa Rica
• Cote d'Ivoire
• Croatia
• Cuba
• Curacao
• Cyprus
• Czechia
• Denmark
• Djibouti
• Dominica
• Dominican Republic
• East Timor (see Timor-Leste)
• Ecuador
• Egypt
• El Salvador
• Equatorial Guinea
• Eritrea
• Estonia
• Ethiopia
• Fiji
• Finland
• France
• Gabon
• Gambia, The
• Georgia
• Germany
• Ghana
• Greece
• Grenada
• Guatemala
• Guinea
• Guinea-Bissau
• Guyana
• Haiti
• Holy See
• Honduras
• Hong Kong
• HungaryIceland
• India
• Indonesia
• Iran
• Iraq
• Ireland
• Israel
• Italy
• Jamaica
• Japan
• Jordan
• Kazakhstan
• Kenya
• Kiribati
• Korea, North
• Korea, South
• Kosovo
• Kuwait
• Kyrgyzstan
• Laos
• Latvia
• Lebanon
• Lesotho
• Liberia
• Libya
• Liechtenstein
• Lithuania
• Luxembourg
• Macau
• Macedonia
• Madagascar
• Malawi
• Malaysia
• Maldives
• Mali
• Malta
• Marshall Islands
• Mauritania
• Mauritius
• Mexico
• Micronesia
• Moldova
• Monaco
• Mongolia
• Montenegro
• Morocco
• Mozambique
• Namibia
• Nauru
• Nepal
• Netherlands
• New Zealand
• Nicaragua
• Niger
• Nigeria
• North Korea
• Norway
• Oman
• Pakistan
• Palau
• Palestinian Territories
• Panama
• Papua New Guinea
• Paraguay
• Peru
• Philippines
• Poland
• Portugal
• Romania
• Qatar
• Russia
• Rwanda
• Saint Kitts and Nevis
• Saint Lucia
• Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
• Samoa
• San Marino
• Sao Tome and Principe
• Saudi Arabia
• Senegal
• Serbia
• Seychelles
• Sierra Leone
• Singapore
• Sint Maarten
• Slovakia
• Slovenia
• Solomon Islands
• Somalia
• South Africa Swaziland
• Sweden
• Switzerland
• Syria
• Taiwan
• Tajikistan
• Tanzania
• Thailand
• Timor-Leste
• Togo
• Tonga
• Trinidad and Tobago
• Tunisia
• Turkey
• Turkmenistan
• Tuvalu
• Uganda
• Ukraine
• United Kingdom
• Uruguay
• Uzbekistan

• South Korea
• South Sudan
• Spain
• Sri Lanka
• Sudan
• Suriname
• Vanuatu
• Venezuela
• Vietnam
• Yemen
• Zambia
• Zimbabwe

Ca ll or What s app + 23 4 8123 23 94 73 for
Re: Cheap International Calling Cards (Nigeria) by drlateef: 10:00am On May 17, 2023
Unicorn777:
If you have a smartphone or a tablet you can make free phone calls using Tap4Call app via WiFi connection. It supports iOS and Android. I am using it for a long time on my iPad. Works great! Didn't pay a dime!
Here is a website for the app www.tap4call.mobi

The site is not opening. I can’t find the app on iOS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Yahoo Yahoo Boys Softwares And Apps For Beginners In Gee Boys Business / Infinix Hot S3 FAQ : Everything You Need To Know / Xiaomi Phone Dealer And Other Chinese Variant Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.