Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos (15969 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Up Policeman In Lagos / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) / 34-year-old Shot By Policeman Over N2,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Olugbenger(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Police is your friend! grin

HOW TO DETECT AN UGLY GIRL
#1. Ugly girls will tag 95 people in a pic and still get
2 likes, maybe from her siblings.

#2. When a group of girls wanna take a pic, they hand over the camera to her. If you're that girl, then you're ugly.

#3. If no guy has ever paid your transport fare in a public bus, then you have to do something about your looks.

#4. Whenever there is a drama rehearsal in your church, they always select you to play the role of a witch, vampire or demon.

#5. 75% of girls with sweet names on fb like "Mo'cute", "Sexy diva queen" are usually very ugly.

#6. 70% of girls that support Arsenal are ugly. #7.

#8. Ugly girls won't even notice that i didn't write anything in #7 cos they are so angry with me right now for exposing them.

#9. The ugly girls won't #Like this post. grin grin
wait till they descend on you.
Their number on Nl is impressive these days.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by eyenCalabar(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
I said this before in another thread and I quote:

This is one reason I always warn people who likes to argue with these guys to leave them alone. Their gross mentality is just below normal. They can do anything. All around the country, same report about them everyday. I wonder what change normal people to animals after joining the police force. Hardly before you can find someone that can think normally in the police force. Shame on them!!!
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by OMORIHI(f): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Blood Thirsty Insecurity Agents(BTIA) in action smh
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
one sided story. obviously d guy got himself involved in agbero fight with d police, i dont support police wasting lives but common sense is necessary atimes. RIP
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Trigger happy indeed
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by everyday: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Police and their mischief
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Ziggyzito(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
talentedjoe: ...an ordinary corporal handling a sophisticated weapon...mtcheeeew..
grin na IG been wan handle am?
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by slimthugchimee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Codedrock: ALL HAPPENS IN LAGOS WICKED STATE!!
See this too: https://www.nairaland.com/1504432/photo-see-man-punished-soldiers
tribalist
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Iceman296: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
The Only Difference Between Police and Thugs is that they Wear "Uniform".

RIP to the Dead Guy!
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Phikom(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
amen in Jesus name
ghettodreamz: RIP

Lord have mercy.
Nairalanders and all guests reading this; for the remains of this year and beyond, untimely death will never be our portion in Jesus name, amen.

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by timpaker(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

#6. 70% of girls that support Arsenal are ugly.

This is pure lie!!! We have the prettiest babes in our team. Ask around and don't just sit and assume.
Thanks.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by KMJY(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
That's too bad
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by bankylan: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Idiataqueen(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
No gud news again in 9ja na only God go save us o
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
alotofgrace: one reason i dont take sides in stories like this is that one cannot tell what happened before the event..
buh all jhoin ..askari dey mess up
So because you can't tell what happened you can't also use you instinct to judge that an armed policeman shooting an unarmed civilian is wrong?

I think you have just taken sides by your comment
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by springtech(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
I really dont know what to say than to say : this one is strong - "eleyi gidi gaan".
RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by obeenah40(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na Naija we dey! No be new thing + am a Policeman grin tongue
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by missjane: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=ghettodreamz]RIP

Lord have mercy.
Nairalanders and all guests reading this; for the remains of this year and beyond, untimely death will never be our portion in Jesus name, amen.

God bless a million plus.. In Jesus Name..Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Femiolaleye: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
ghettodreamz: RIP

Lord have mercy.

Amen o. Hmmm
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by collins123(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
I still refuse to comment.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Dannylux: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank God Im still alive embarassed
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by andyanders: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
When you see a Nigerian policeman, it will be wise for you to varnish because an average Nigeria police officer, 90% of them are always drunk in the office and the animals they release to the street is likely o either kill, rob or arrange or aid a crime.
Any stolen goods is likely to be aided by a police officer Police can only act when one of their own get killed or wounded by armed robbers who are their partners in crime
Hardly can you lay a single trust to 90% of The Nigerian police officers. I still allow about 10% of descent officers like the IG and few other officers. Most officers sucks. Very greedy and always look for crime in order to enrich their private pockets.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by andyanders: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
When you see a Nigerian policeman, it will be wise for you to varnish because an average Nigeria police officer, 90% of them are always drunk in the office and the animals they release to the street is likely to either kill, rob or arrange or to aid a crime.
Any stolen goods is likely to be aided by a corrupt police officer. Police can only act when one of their own get killed or wounded by armed robbers who are their partners in crime
Hardly can you lay a single trust to 90% of The Nigerian police officers. I still allow about 10% of descent officers like the IG and few other officers. Most officers sucks. Very greedy and always look for crime in order to enrich their private pockets.

When I brought my children to Nigeria, they got scared looking at the way police officers carry guns and dragging innocent citizens. Even if the person committed crime their duty is to arrest the person

You can imagine the subject matter, the way an officer just because the young man came to intervene and he pulled his gun and killed the young guy and denied him access o life to take care of his children. He has ended up throwing the victims wife to widowhood and the children orphans.

I ONLY suggest that these policemen that kill, should be publicly EXECUTED, when convicted.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

#1. Ugly girls will tag 95 people in a pic and still get
2 likes, maybe from her siblings.

#2. When a group of girls wanna take a pic, they hand over the camera to her. If you're that girl, then you're ugly.

#3. If no guy has ever paid your transport fare in a public bus, then you have to do something about your looks.

#4. Whenever there is a drama rehearsal in your church, they always select you to play the role of a witch, vampire or demon.

#5. 75% of girls with sweet names on fb like "Mo'cute", "Sexy diva queen" are usually very ugly.

#6. 70% of girls that support Arsenal are ugly. #7.

#8. Ugly girls won't even notice that i didn't write anything in #7 cos they are so angry with me right now for exposing them.

#9. The ugly girls won't #Like this post. grin grin
we are talking about death of someones father dis goat is talking about ugly girls. You , your mama and sisters fine? Cos people who write dis kind of things their sisters are always ugly.it takes an ugly person to know an ugly person.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by stantob(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
The police spokes person was not on seat to confirm the news as at press time. grin grin grin, Rest in peace dead man. I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by creativemusic: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
God save Nigerians people from uniform men's killing....................ogiririririiririrpa............................... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
andyanders: When you see a Nigerian policeman, it will be wise for you to varnish because an average Nigeria police officer, 90% of them are always drunk in the office and the animals they release to the street is likely o either kill, rob or arrange or aid a crime.
Any stolen goods is likely to be aided by a police officer Police can only act when one of their own get killed or wounded by armed robbers who are their partners in crime

I totally agree with that...infact i would rather make a snake my friend than the police officer. embarassed
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by Tiphareth(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
alotofgrace: one reason i dont take sides in stories like this is that one cannot tell what happened before the event..
buh all jhoin ..askari dey mess up

Just as the police always advise citizens not to take the laws into their hands by setting fire to a thief on the street; NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED THE POLICE HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO ALSO TAKE THE LAWS INTO THEIR HANDS. Let them practise what they preach. This cannot happen in England. We all saw the London riot a couple of years ago, NO ONE WAS KILLED BY THE POLICE!!! NIGERIAN POLICE SHOULD LEARN FROM ADVANCED COUNTRIES OTHERWISE YOUR CITIZENS WILL NOT RESPECT YOU FOR SHOOTING AN UNARMED CIVILIAN!!! NEVER!!! How can the police be our friends?
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by tallceejay(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
druid06: Most times, I can't actually differentiate the actions of our security agencies to that of thugs, hooligans and criminals. This is what happen when illiteracy and indiscipline take over our security agencies.

Haven't u discovered that headlines rae the way they are to cause attention ?
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by tallceejay(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tiphareth:

Just as the police always advise citizens not to take the laws into their hands by setting fire to a thief on the street; NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED THE POLICE HAVE NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO ALSO TAKE THE LAWS INTO THEIR HANDS. Let them practise what they preach. This cannot happen in England. We all saw the London riot a couple of years ago, NO ONE WAS KILLED BY THE POLICE!!! NIGERIAN POLICE SHOULD LEARN FROM ADVANCED COUNTRIES OTHERWISE YOUR CITIZENS WILL NOT RESPECT YOU FOR SHOOTING AN UNARMED CIVILIAN!!! NEVER!!! How can the police be our friends?

Guy the riot in Tottenham na ajeh type o...not justifying the policemen, but...hmmmmn
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Policeman In Lagos by lovat(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
"Police is your Friend". God punish the person that coined that phrase

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudsters Hack Email, Defraud Estate Agent Of N4m / Customs Seizes 9000 Bags Of Imported Rice In Ibadan (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.