Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah (38713 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by londoner: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
Jackie is supposed to be one of the prettiest Ghanaian actresses, but Uche is not mentioned when talking about Nollywood beauties. Thats not to say she is ugly.

A better comparison would be Dakore Egbuson and Jackie Appiah I think.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ londoner

Abeg oooo. Dakore's legs are worth 100 Jackies. Respect for that woman ooo.

Jackie should be compared to. . . to. . . not any of the Black beauties in Nigeria. I am sorry but her levels too low.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by hackney(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2009
Let's be true to ourselves.
If jackie was nigerian she will be rated in the same bracket as Genny and omo sexy.

The girl fine jare!!!!
Uche is fine but she no reach jackie abeg. Ah ah , which kind comparism be this?
na becos she frm ghana?
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2009
That one na lie. Suzy Williams was Ghanaian but she was rated as one of the most beautiful actresses. She even acted as a Miss in a movie along Nigerians. If the girl were all that, we'd recognize her dues.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2009
@Michelin 89, It is now very obvious that you are so envious of Jackie's beauty. There is no girl in Nollywood that is as beautiful as she is. She is incomparable when it comes to beauty. You don't have to be jealous of someone because she is a million times prettier than you cos your boyfriend loves you as ugly as you are. In all honesty, if Jackie were a Nigerian, God knows that she will be voted the most beautiful in Nollywood but people are hating cos she is a Ghanaian. So far, there hasn't been any Nollywood actress who is as beautiful as Jackie or even the late Suzzy Williams. She shouldn't be compared to any Nollywood actress cos they are not of her standard at all. The only sorry excuses people use against her are that she is fat and short which are all lies. Go and check her status now. She is slimmer now with a perfect body. We all see Ini and Omotola as very tall but whenever Jackie acts alongside these ladies, they have almost the same height . An example is the pictures she took with Ini on Glo tour to South Africa. The had the same height when they took a pic when standing with Van Vicker and when she sat with Ini. When talking of beauty, height is not even considered or else Stephanie and Yvonne Nelson will be considered the most beautiful in the industry cos they are the tallest but this is not so.Even the most beautiful Korean actress and arguably one of the most beautiful women in the world if not the most beautiful Song Hye Kyo who acted in FULL HOUSE in not tall but was voted the most beautiful actress. Believe it or not, a Nigerian actress cannot be the most beautiful in the industry.Jackie is. sorry for all Nigerians but that is the simple truth and you all know that.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2009
Jackie is plain!
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA1: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2009
@ lovistic.
get this clear, ITS HER OWN DAMN OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOSH!!!! what is wrong with people like your kind in this world today?
thats like arguing black and white.
if she doesnt think she is all that, NA BY FORCE? sheesh!!! you need to learn to let people have their own opinion just like you like to lick jackie's pusssssy.
if you want to keep licking it, who are we to judge?
thats why im saying you should leave michelin.
i dont really see the point of saying she is "envious" of her. lol
WTF? no one cares enough about jackie to envy her, sorry.
i think she is pretty but i wouldnt be jealous of her, especially after some of the horrid pics you posted of her.
and this is no hating, this is the truth.
so leave michelin and stop talking rubbish just because she isnt licking the punana like you!
okay?
in my opinion if jackie was a nigerian, she still wouldnt be voted the best looking.
she needs to lose weight!! sorry.
so people calling uche jombo "super" or whatever cant say shizz, cause jackie is soon on her way to looking like that if you add 10 more lbs.

lovistic:

@Michelin 89, It is now very obvious that you are so envious of Jackie's beauty. There is no girl in Nollywood that is as beautiful as she is. She is incomparable when it comes to beauty. You don't have to be jealous of someone because she is a million times prettier than you cos your boyfriend loves you as ugly as you are. In all honesty, if Jackie were a Nigerian, God knows that she will be voted the most beautiful in Nollywood but people are hating cos she is a Ghanaian. So far, there hasn't been any Nollywood actress who is as beautiful as Jackie or even the late Suzzy Williams. She shouldn't be compared to any Nollywood actress cos they are not of her standard at all. The only sorry excuses people use against her are that she is fat and short which are all lies.Go and check her status now. She is slimmer now with a perfect body. We all see Ini and Omotola as very tall but whenever Jackie acts alongside these ladies, they have almost the same height . An example is the pictures she took with Ini on Glo tour to South Africa. The had the same height when they took a pic when standing with Van Vicker and when she sat with Ini.When talking of beauty, height is not even considered or else Stephanie and Yvonne Nelson will be considered the most beautiful in the industry cos they are the tallest but this is not so.Even the most beautiful Korean actress and arguably one of the most beautiful women in the world if not the most beautiful Song Hye Kyo who acted in FULL HOUSE in not tall but was voted the most beautiful actress. Believe it or not, a Nigerian actress cannot be the most beautiful in the industry.Jackie is. sorry for all Nigerians but that is the simple truth and you all know that.
lololol!! slimmed down where? please give us a place or something.
and standing next to someone in a PICTURE doesnt mean anything. they could have been wearing heals or any kind of shoes at the moment. and van is just short, anyone looks tall standing next to him.  tongue

lovistic:

Oh not again. That Uche Jombo girl has nothing at all Jackie Appiah. Jackie beats her hands down from looks to talent.
Uche is obessed and extremely short. I think the shortest in the industry. She is a midget. Uche and I ni shouldn't be compared to Jackie Appiah. That is a big insult to Jackie Appiah. Those 2 local champions are far far below her class. Jackie is the most beautiful actress Africa ever met. Take it or leave it. But if u disagree, it is your own problem. Uche and Ini are just too overrated by Nigerians. They hate to accept that other nationals have better and most beautiful actresses than they do.
do you not see the hypocrisy in the green? height doesnt matter, yet you used it to determine how "ugly" uche was. lolol!!!
PLEASE!! give me a break.
and what does "obsessed" mean? please elaborate on that. abeg.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 11, 2009
Abeg na so she take sing the same story when it was Jackie vs Genny. Imagine ooo!
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2009
Can Uche EVEN light a candle next to Jakkie Appiah?
Jakkie, too beautiful with her sexy innocent eyes. . . . and facial expressions.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2009
When she is not smiling, she is normal. She is not captivating without that smile.

I have seen NL girls who are more beautiful without a smile on their faces.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2009
When's she's not smiling, she has that gorgeous facial expression, especially with her eyes.

Her body is not much to speak of, but. . . .

Girl is an African Queen
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2009
I also look at a woman's body. Uche is set facially and body wise even though she is on the big side. She has the curves and clothes look good on her.

I'd pick Uche over Ini sef.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2009
@ THE AMAKA, mind your own business and stop troubling people. are you people slim yourselves. There are so many slim people in Africa who are far far uglier than fat people. If you are born Ugly , You will remain ugly no matter what, and if God Gives you beauty, no matter what your stature, you will remain beautiful. No matter what you do or say, there are people who will find Jackie prettier than other actresses whether she is fatter,shorter ,slimmer or taller and there are others who will do the opposite. Your opinions will not change their looks or how people see them. To me Jackie remains the prettiest mo matter what unless there appears another actress who looks prettier. Amaka, go and get a life for yourself and stop troubling me. Ah Ah, am i the cause for your frustrations. If you know Jackie is not the prettiest to you, why then are you so nervous? I mean why are u feeling so uneasy. As if you people are prettier or better than her. It is only you and Michelin who doesn't see her beautiful without her smile. The only truth is that ,with or without her smile, she looks super gorgeous, extremely stunning. You two really need Goggles to see that simple truth. And her facial expressions are always mesmerizing unlike Ini who only rolls her eyes and licks her lips all the time and Genny who only stares in the cameras like a kid lost in the candy shop. Oh God you really Created Jackie well. Just look at her yummy lips,gorgeous eyes and wonderful lips and dimples. Just a look at her gorgeous face would be enough cure for all impotent men.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2009
Are you in love with this Jackie? She is married ooo. tongue
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA1: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2009
lovistic:

@ THE AMAKA, mind your own business and stop troubling people. are you people slim yourselves. There are so many slim people in Africa who are far far uglier than fat people. If you are born Ugly , You will remain ugly no matter what, and if God Gives you beauty, no matter what your stature, you will remain beautiful. No matter what you do or say, there are people who will find Jackie prettier than other actresses whether she is fatter,shorter ,slimmer or taller and there are others who will do the opposite. Your opinions will not change their looks or how people see them. To me Jackie remains the prettiest mo matter what unless there appears another actress who looks prettier. Amaka, go and get a life for yourself and stop troubling me. Ah Ah, am i the cause for your frustrations. If you know Jackie is not the prettiest to you, why then are you so nervous? I mean why are u feeling so uneasy. As if you people are prettier or better than her. It is only you and Michelin who doesn't see her beautiful without her smile. The only truth is that ,with or without her smile, she looks super gorgeous, extremely stunning. You two really need Goggles to see that simple truth. And her facial expressions are always mesmerizing unlike Ini who only rolls her eyes and licks her lips all the time and Genny who only stares in the cameras like a kid lost in the candy shop. Oh God you really Created Jackie well. Just look at her yummy lips,gorgeous eyes and wonderful lips and dimples. Just a look at her gorgeous face would be enough cure for all impotent men.
do you not realize how dumb you sound?  cheesy
LMFAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
you make no sense, you just contradicted yourself.
shior! go and sleep jo, its not good for your thinking.
nervous about what? i was the only calling you out on your bull**** and now you arent even making sense and contradicing yourself.
werent you just arguing with michelin over how beautiful she is and that michelin should face her beauty and stop being envious? now it has turned into "people will see others how they want to see them, and it doesnt change my opnion blah blah blah" LOLOL!!!
so why are you arguing in the first place? it doesnt change your opinion and it doesnt change her's. so what gives?
and what you said in the red contradicted what you said in the green!! lol
just go and siddon, abeg!!
and another thing that brings her down are her eyebrows, especially in that pic with the red bra straps. she should really stop doing that.
yes ive said that, now die if you cant take it.  cool
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2009
Amaka are you alright? Or is it just that you have not eaten this morning. I mean what is your problem. What do you not understand. Why are you killing yourself for this thread. You are better than that. Why are you turning this completely into you and me. Have you lost focus focus. You abused me first and i replied you back. And that should be all. I see you even have more problem with Jackie than Michelin. Michelin only complained about stature (height and size) and your have even graduated to eyebrows. You were even votting for Jackie from the start so what is your problem now? Please i don't have time to argue so just give your opinions on the people involved and quit troubling me okay. Take it easy ooooooooo. You will overcome your frustrations.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by ShadyDeal(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
And all the people voting Uche Jombo are blind and know not the difference between their left and right. cool
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by hauler: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2009
lovistic:

@ THE AMAKA, mind your own business and stop troubling people. are you people slim yourselves. There are so many slim people in Africa who are far far uglier than fat people. If you are born Ugly , You will remain ugly no matter what, and if God Gives you beauty, no matter what your stature, you will remain beautiful. No matter what you do or say, there are people who will find Jackie prettier than other actresses whether she is fatter,shorter ,slimmer or taller and there are others who will do the opposite. Your opinions will not change their looks or how people see them. To me Jackie remains the prettiest mo matter what unless there appears another actress who looks prettier. Amaka, go and get a life for yourself and stop troubling me. Ah Ah, am i the cause for your frustrations. If you know Jackie is not the prettiest to you, why then are you so nervous? I mean why are u feeling so uneasy. As if you people are prettier or better than her. It is only you and Michelin who doesn't see her beautiful without her smile. The only truth is that ,with or without her smile, she looks super gorgeous, extremely stunning. You two really need Goggles to see that simple truth. And her facial expressions are always mesmerizing unlike Ini who only rolls her eyes and licks h
er lips all the time and Genny who only stares in the cameras like a kid lost in the candy shop. Oh God you really Created Jackie well. Just look at her yummy lips,gorgeous eyes and wonderful lips and dimples. Just a look at her gorgeous face would be enough cure for all impotent men.

That FAT AMAKA girl is a lunatic! she probably somewhere eating herself to death. People need to stop responding to her threads or posts. Na me them send come tame am.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA1: 12:53am On Dec 12, 2009
hauler:

That FAT AMAKA girl is a lunatic! she probably somewhere eating herself to death. People need to stop responding to her threads or posts. Na me them send come tame am.
why do you keep repeating this "FAT" thing. have you seen me before? if you wanna "roast" or have a "battle" contest, come up with some better things to talk about and stop being redundant. okay?
there are plenty of things that you are synonymous to, let me not even start, or you will see pepe!
do you realize your last 8-9 posts have been dedicated to me? and you tell people they need to stop responding to me? TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE!!
like i said, i think you only come to nairaland to comment on my comments.
do you have anything better to do?
its like a light bulb goes off in your head *I SHOULD GET ON NAIRALAND TODAY AND SEE WHAT THE AMAKA IS UP TO*
stop sucking me.
what i said made perfect sense. just because you dont like me, you automatically go with the other side, not knowing how ridiculous you look or sound.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by sjeezy8: 1:00am On Dec 12, 2009
lol yooooo amaka my gal
whats goodie?
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA1: 1:01am On Dec 12, 2009
im good.  wink
hope all is well on your side.  tongue kiss
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by nodullme(f): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2009
Jackie Appiah
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by dichana: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2010
you guys just post ugly pics of uche and then mkae comparising pls uche is also very pretty and she has cleaned up very nice cant sya the same for jackie her fashion these days are terrible.

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by dichana: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2010
very cute in red

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA(f): 3:55am On Mar 22, 2010
Uche looks good but i still prefer Jackie.
but Uche, nice.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol yooooo amaka my gal
whats goodie?

THE.AMAKA:

im good.  wink
hope all is well on your side.  tongue kiss

Awww, I miss seeing this everywhere I go cry cry cry
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA(f): 6:02am On Mar 22, 2010
FL Gators:

Awww, I miss seeing this everywhere I go cry cry cry
imma whoop your behind!!! angry embarassed
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2010
THE AMAKA:

imma whoop your behind!!! angry embarassed
Dont worry ma child. All in good time cry kiss
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by ifyalways(f): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2010
Uche Jombo all da way.
Jackies has got horrible legs,shes just pretty facially plus shes Phat too.Phat stored up in all da wrong places.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA(f): 2:12am On Mar 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Dont worry ma child. All in good time cry kiss
I'm not even gonna lie, i miss it too, somewhat. lol grin
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 23, 2010
Both beautiful women quite similar in stature too but Jackie takes the cake on this one, she has one of the most gorgeous face at the moment.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nakele(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2010
While both women's bodies are not so great, I prefer Jackie over Uche. Any time any day. Uche can't even do a great job when it comes to acting, the gal just doesn't do oit for me, (my opinion)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Meets Aisha Atiku Bagudu, Wife Of Kebbi State Governor (Photo) / Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.