Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] (10416 Views)

Davido’s Ex Girlfriend Nish Kards Shows Off Her B0 0bs (photos) / An American Celebrity Wore This Shorts That Exposes Her Full Ass / Lady With The Biggest B0*0bs In Nigeria Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Tchitntdu(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2013

The stunning supermodel made jaws drop to the floor Tuesday night when she arrived at the Novak Djokovic Benefit Dinner in New York wearing a vintage black Versace dress that barely covered her nips!
As if the bosom-baring dress wasn’t shocking enough, Miz Campbell shook things up with a short fringed bob that looked Fierce with a capital ‘F’.
She’s just full of surprises this week, isn’t she?
Queen Naomi finished off her seXXXy look with spiral diamond earrings, an evil eye bracelet and platform heels with gold piping.
Un-freaking-real!!!

.source: http://www.omogist.com/2013/11/see-what-celebrity-wore-to-dinner-party.html
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by fasho01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
These ones have long elapsed sanity so its not shocking
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Annie2gud(f): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
I bet she missed her Hey Days.
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by demelza: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
She's The Naomi Campbell.
Duh!
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Charlesnoble(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tchitntdu:
The stunning supermodel made jaws drop to the floor Tuesday night when she arrived at the Novak Djokovic Benefit Dinner in New York wearing a vintage black Versace dress that barely covered her nips!
As if the bosom-baring dress wasn’t shocking enough, Miz Campbell shook things up with a short fringed bob that looked Fierce with a capital ‘F’.
She’s just full of surprises this week, isn’t she?
Queen Naomi finished off her seXXXy look with spiral diamond earrings, an evil eye bracelet and platform heels with gold piping.
Un-freaking-real!!!

.source: http://www.omogist.com/2013/11/see-what-celebrity-wore-to-dinner-party.html
MAY GOD GIVE THEM THE PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVES IN THE PIT OF HELL FOR TEMPTING GOD'S PEOPLE.
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by MsSpaqs(f): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
There's nothing 'shocking' abt d dress undecided
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by mamagee3(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
The dress is okay!!!

I don't see anything revealed, some people always want something to talk about...

1 Like

Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
The dress is ugly just like her attitude. But she's a beautiful woman.
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Afam4eva(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
These Jamaican ladies no go kill person sha.
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Dannylux: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
well, that escalated quickly undecided
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
rubbish. undecided
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Waspy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
I don't seem to see the Op's obvious o . I don't think this is as bad. We've seen worse and we still breathing undecided
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by freda506(f): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
mtcheew! undecided undecided
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by 3ace(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Charles noble: MAY GOD GIVE THEM THE PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVES IN THE PIT OF HELL FOR TEMPTING GOD'S PEOPLE.
Hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by 3ace(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
I for like make toolz wear dis kain dress. O ma ti lo bad ju.
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by wasak(m): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
adaobi123: The dress is ugly just like her attitude. But she's a beautiful woman.
shocked
beautiful?? if this is what u call beautiful.. I give up!!
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
wasak: shocked
beautiful?? if this is what u call beautiful.. I give up!!

Yes beautiful. cool

2 Likes

Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Chiidi(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Who am I to judge
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by wasak(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes beautiful. cool

I still give up!!! slim ain't necessarily beauty!
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2013
wasak:

I could say the same for bigger girls too......
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Danhumprey: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Charles noble: MAY GOD GIVE THEM THE PUNISHMENT THEY DESERVES IN THE PIT OF HELL FOR TEMPTING GOD'S PEOPLE.
3ace: Hypocrite!
grin grin
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by daviide: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2013
See as she be cry cry make pesin put burger and chin-chin for her mouth na b4 she faint
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nomski0(f): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
So she exposed part of her boöbs and its causing commotionundecided What about when she posed nùde on the cover of playboyundecided. She's done worse things than this jor.
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by ignis: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Nomski0: So she exposed part of her boöbs and its causing commotionundecided What about when she posed nùde on the cover of playboyundecided. She's done worse things than this jor.
I wonder oooooo
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes beautiful. cool

dry necks?? and u say beautiful?? omfg..
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by ebukaOtika(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2013

SEE ANOTHER "HOLLY" MAN...... MUST YOU JUDGE ALWAYS ?
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: dry necks?? and u say beautiful?? omfg..

My neck is similar undecided
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by ebukaOtika(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
wasak:

YOU REALLY CALL THIS SLIM ? ? ? NA UNTIL SHE FAT LIKE YOKOZUNA na that time she go fine ba ?
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
ebuka Otika:

YOU REALLY CALL THIS SLIM ? ? ? NA UNTIL SHE FAT LIKE YOKOZUNA na that time she go fine ba ?

grin grin grin
Re: SEE What A Celebrity Wore To A Dinner Party, Exposing Her b0*0bs [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2013
adaobi123:

My neck is similar undecided
ur case is different...

atleast u dont wear a half covered boob to a red carpet......

(1) (Reply)

Victor Uwaifo Celebrates 76th Birthday Today / Meet 11 Celebrities Who Became Mothers In Their Teens / Naira Marley With Half Naked Girls On The Chartered Private Jet-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.