Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,260 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Yvonne Nelson Talks Possible Reunion With Iyanya, Friendship With Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Talks Possible Reunion With Iyanya, Friendship With Ice Prince (2032 Views)

Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Talks Possible Reunion With Iyanya, Friendship With Ice Prince by 360naija: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hauwa caught up with Yvonne Nelson on the latest episode of VillageSquareTV’s “On My Honour”. She asked Yvonne how she grew up, education, her relationship/friendship with Ice Prince.

Yvonne was asked if she’ll accept Iyanya back in her life if Iyanya apologises for any wrong doing in the past or which ever, the Ghanaian beauty is leaving her options open and refuses to rule anything out.

- See more at: http://360naija.com/2013/11/04/yvonne-nelson-talks-possible-reunion-iyanya-friendship-ice-prince-honour/#.Une8Dmfhc88

Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks Possible Reunion With Iyanya, Friendship With Ice Prince by Arosa(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yvonne, please don't do it. I'm saying this cos I Love like you. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Rihanna Pierced Her Nose / Checkout The Gladiator Sandals Patoranking Wore To Mamas(photos) / Teenage Church Member Caught Making Out With Pastor And She Can't STOP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.