Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Seun Osewa, Have You Been Sanctioned Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osewa, Have You Been Sanctioned Before? (827 Views)

Wow Congratulations Nairaland Founder Seun Osewa Makes Forbes List!!!! / Linda Ikeji Vs Seun Osewa / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa, Have You Been Sanctioned Before? by Coefficient(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
I have been on this forum for quite sometime now and seen a lot. I have never been banned before (I'm not a regular poster; more like an observer) and not keen to be banned. It's not like it scares me but I don't like breaking rules. But then if I run afoul of any and I'm banned, well, no problem.

Now, my question is to you Seun. Despite being the owner of Nairaland, have you been banned before? Do you think you have never breached your own rules enough to warrant a ban?

This has been on my mind for quite a while; just had time to post it. Has anyone thought of this?

NB: I don't mean this in a bad way.
Re: Seun Osewa, Have You Been Sanctioned Before? by Waspy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
When i saw the topic, i though the Op was talking abt being sanctioned by real powers-that - be like SSS, NSA, NPF, EFCC, FBI, ICPC, CIA, BH, KGB, NSCDC, GEJ's heatmen, NIA, etc, for the endless crimes and sins of NLs

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos Danfo Driver Strips Naked To Avoid Arrest / NASA Images Find 1.7 Million Year Old Man-made Bridge / 24 Hours Power Supply In Ile-ife And Oshogbo Because Of Jonathan's Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.