Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today (525 Views)

5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. / Healings And The Gift Of Healing In The Church / Jehovah Witnesses And Trinitarians Got It All Wrong - Did Jesus Resurrect Bodily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today by DoctorStephen(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
The Lord of Hosts made us not to be sick or to be in any form of dis-ease. However sin came in and brought alongside with it sicknesses and curses.The Bible says "a curse causeless shall not come"
Is there any sickness or disease,weakness or illness,in your body right now?
The Greatest Physician is by your side right now.O how He loves you!

"When the even was come,they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils:and he cast out the spirits with his word,and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet,saying, Himself took our infirmities,and bare our sicknesses." Matthew 8:16,17

Say to that sickness in your life,in that person's life,or in your child's life,YOU SICKNESS,YOU CURSE,GO OUT RIGHT NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! AMEN

I have seen the blind see,I have seen the lame walk,incurable sicknesses have been healed in the name of Jesus. I am a living testimony of Jesus' mighty works. I was saved and healed - you too can! Why not now?
Re: Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today by DoctorStephen(m): 3:12am On Nov 05, 2013
1. Redemption from the curse of the law
2. Healing of sickness and disease
3. Continued Health
All of the above are provided for all people through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
Exodus 15:26, Deuteronomy 7:15, Psalm 103:1-5, Proverbs 4:20-22, Isaiah 53:4,5, Matthew 8:16,17, 1Peter 2:24, Mark 16:15-18, Luke 13:16, John 14:12-14; 10:10, Acts 10:38, James 5:14-16, John 3:8, 3John 2, Galatians 3:13,14

However you deal with the sin in you first.The panacea for Sin is Repentance and Faith in Jesus Christ.
Re: Healing Word: Power For Bodily Healing In Christ Today by DoctorStephen(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Halleluyah Jesus lives!

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Religious Lady Pursue A Non-religious Man? / Does Sharia Law Exist In Churches Especially Catholics? / Looking At Jim Iyke Deliverance Kept Me Worried,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.