Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme (5035 Views)

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device / How To Subscribe To The Etisalat Blackberry Daily Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by donclark(m): 6:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Etisalat is having some sort of promo. If you have an old phone you can trade it for a new phone. Sounds great right? Their statement reads:

Do you have an old phone you would like to trade-in for a new one?
TRADE IN YOUR OLD PHONE !!!

With the etisalat device buyback scheme, Simply walk into these selected etisalat experience centres:

Saka Tinubu & Oshodi (Lagos)
Ikwerre road (Port-harcourt)
SilverbirdGgalleria (Abuja)

Also available at any etisalat experience centre is the device financing scheme.

How Do I Exchange My Phone:

Its simple! As stated above, walk to any experience center mentioned above (Only available in Abuja, Port-harcourt and Lagos). Present your phone, and it will be valued by a machine which checks the life-span and the current value of the phone and determines its price. Then a voucher will be issued to you which you will use only to get a new phone. You might need to add more money to the voucher to buy a phone of your choice.

What Are The Requirements:

An old phone you've been using of ANY model. (Nokia, Samsung, Blackberry, Sony ericsson etc.) The phone must be working and the screen must be ok. It musn't have a spot or inked screen and can turn on and off.

What Kind Of Phone Can I Swap Mine Too:

Any phone of your choice so far it is available at the experience centers at that moment. The experience centers have all models phones.

- See more at: http://thetechtherapy..com/2013/11/do-you-have-old-phone-and-you-want-new.html

Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by RAFIC(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2013
Can I xchange a nokia torch for an Ipad sad
Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2013
RAFIC: Can I xchange a nokia torch for an Ipad sad
all this things dey like hoax..
Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by anthony500(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
undecided watching with both eyes
Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by Femistico(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
whao...dose places are far from me I would ave change mine....lol
Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by donclark(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
I can't reply everyone at the same time but for those who think it a hoax, I am not an etisalat staff just a full blooded Nigerian like you. I just blog on things i have confirmed and this is real. Etisalat started this about a month ago for just those 4locations as a test to see how Nigerians will respond. if the response is high then they will open up more outlets. And yes you can change your Nokia torch to an iPad so far as the machine evaluates the phone to still have a value. Whatever the value is, you will have to add up a little money to buy another phone just like those streets boys in Computer village who do 'you wan buy you wan sell' business. And this applies to all your mobiles from a bb bold 20-to a nokia 3310.
Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
donclark: I can't reply everyone at the same time but for those who think it a hoax, I am not an etisalat staff just a full blooded Nigerian like you. I just blog on things i have confirmed and this is real. Etisalat started this about a month ago for just those 4locations as a test to see how Nigerians will respond. if the response is high then they will open up more outlets. And yes you can change your Nokia torch to an iPad so far as the machine evaluates the phone to still have a value. Whatever the value is, you will have to add up a little money to buy another phone just like those streets boys in Computer village who do 'you wan buy you wan sell' business. And this applies to all your mobiles from a bb bold 20-to a nokia 3310.
guy if this thing na true.. Abuja here i come.
Re: Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme by anthony500(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Etisalat ready to exchange tecno tire I hear say una dey partnership

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) / Iphone 6 Coming Out Soon!!! / How Does Phone Master On Infinix Phones Work ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.