Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,500 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. (1891 Views)

Senior Pakistani Taliban Leader 'shocked' By Malala Attack / U.s.-born Qaeda Leader Killed In Yemen / White Supremacist Leader Killed In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by CastingCrowns(f): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2013
Hakimullah mehsud taliban leader who loosely controlled the four active taliban groups in pakistan has been killed by a drone strike on a compound in south waziristan.He was killed together with his uncle,cousin and body guard. The taliban has vowed revenge releasing a statement saying 'every drop of hakimullah's blood will be turned into a suicide bomber'. The pakistani government has expressed anger at the strike accusing the US of sabotaging peace process with the taliban. A succssesor has been named the second in command to Hakimullah Khan Said also known as Sajna.what a waste of a very handsome man all for fanatism.

Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2013
No source? no picture? If I slap u eh..that ur skinny neck go testify..
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by CastingCrowns(f): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2013
2 early for that...the pic is there.
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by malele(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
the news is true, its all over cnn.
but poster still try put the link
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2013
Toaskarity: No source? no picture? If I slap u eh..that ur skinny neck go testify..
grin
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2013
OP,you look beautiful. wink Are you a fan of the renowned gospel band group 'Casting Crowns'? smiley

@topic,these drones are scary! I wonder why they haven't been used on those useless boko boys.
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by CastingCrowns(f): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2013
thanks@Dan..yeah am a big fan.
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Dannylux: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,you look beautiful. wink Are you a fan of the renowned gospel band group 'Cast Crowns'? smiley

@topic,these drones are scary! I wonder why they haven't been used on those useless boko boys.

You always digress from the topic angry

Bet she cute sha grin
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by AbuMikey(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

Bet she cute sha grin

Make I kukuma go check the OP sef wink

Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by AbuMikey(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2013

OP,you fine sha,compared to Airforce1 sha grin

Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

Bet she cute sha grin
But na how man pikin go do na? embarassed

If I no digress from the topic,e no go sweet na. wink
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Make I kukuma go check the OP sef wink

Taaaa,don't even reach there,or else,I would castrate you! angry
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

OP,you fine sha,compared to Airforce1 sha grin

Comparing this gorgeous beauty with Airforce1? How dare you? He be like say you no well! grin
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by AbuMikey(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Taaaa,don't even reach there,or else,I would castrate you! angry

Ermm, I just wanted to know how she looked like,nothing more!

I swear!! lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ermm, I just wanted to know how she looked like,nothing more!

I swear!! lipsrsealed

Good. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by AbuMikey(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Comparing this gorgeous beauty with Airforce1? How dare you? He be like say you no well! grin

gringrin

My comparism isn't that bad,you know wink , or what do you think? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

gringrin

My comparism isn't that bad,you know wink , or what do you think? undecided
It is very bad. It's like comparing a dove with an ugly orangutan. No be me talk am oo. grin
Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by AbuMikey(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Danhumprey: It is very bad. It's like comparing a dove with an ugly orangutan. No be me talk am oo. grin

**shouting!!!** Airforce1 , Danny boy say you be Orangutan tongue

But wait oo, is HairFuxWan that ugly sef?? undecided

I thought Demelza once called him "Most Handsome guy on NL" undecided

Re: Pictures Of Hakimullah Mehsud Taliban Leader Killed By CIA Drones. by Danhumprey: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**shouting!!!** Airforce1 , Danny boy say you be Orangutan tongue

But wait oo, is HairFuxWan that ugly sef?? undecided

I thought Demelza once called him "Most Handsome guy on NL" undecided

Muhehehehehehe. Most handsome ke? Na she sabi oo. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghana’s Political Capital City(Accra) Is Overhyped, Abuja Beats It: PICTURES / New Biography Claims Putin Is Gay! / 44 Crew Died As Explosion Sent Argentina's Lost Submarine To Seabed(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.