Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision (708 Views)

The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Marital Agreement / Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by youngalex(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
i don't know why but am kinda reluctant in terms of decision and drawing up a plan as regards my wedding....Reasons partly financial(not making much) and not having a compatible partner who understands what it means to be a wife,mother and career/business woman...Do i start a business alongside my work before considering marriage?
Re: Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by Kanwulia: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Do you have a partner yet?
Re: Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by temi4fash(m): 4:38am On Nov 06, 2013
U no get money and u won marry... Better go work and atleast a stable source of income dat can feed u and an extra mouth...

#moneyb4woman
Re: Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Op its better u take ur time than rush into it. Marriage is not a childs play, if you have an understanding lady, good for you. Bt if the lady u wnt to get married too is the Nagging, tempremental type and u don't have money, Pls run away very fast. Bcoz she will shorten ur Life span
Re: Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by greatgod2012(f): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2013
You are not yet ready, so, nothing to plan for, when you're ready, no one will tell you.

And if you're not interested in getting married, no one can force you to, afterall, marriage is not compulsory for everybody, and not everyone will get married.

May God help you in whatever you decide.
Re: Am Reluctant On Making A Marital Decision by eripecs(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Make sure you have a regular source of income before planning marriage. Marriage means money, from the beginning to the end of it. You are also probably afraid of marriage because of either your past experience within your home or what you've seen in other homes. Doubt your doubts and believe you can have a happy home.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Turkey / How I Make Over $1500 Online - See [PROOF] / Parents Paint Their Triple Identical Twin's Nail To Identify Them [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.