Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) (31359 Views)

Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Awarded The Ebony Vanguard Award In Birmingham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
dont nobody wanna see all this mess. what she need to do is go home and knit her kids some socks. that what she need to do

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mtchwwww my mother dresses better than her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Stunner1(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
She has a banging body buh dt dress is fugly sad angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm

Nice body but I don't get that dress!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by omonla555: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Oga Seun, Please stop posting all these rubbish here. What is anybody's business with what anybody wears.
This is unacceptable and uneducative thing, pure vain nonsense.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by adtiezy1(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
omo see wetin money fit do oh...this woman is far prettier than some single ladies on nairaland undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
omonla555: Oga Seun, Please stop posting all these rubbish here. What is anybody's business with what anybody wears.
This is unacceptable and uneducative thing, pure vain nonsense.

This one has never heard of "entertainment"?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
adtiezy1: omo see wetin money fit do oh...this woman is far prettier than some single ladies on nairaland undecided undecided undecided

Who asked you now Smh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by satellitedaisy: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
This woman is really pretty
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
She does not dress like a married woman.
Why does she like to dress like a seductress and temptress?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by camronid(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please click on link and register. http:///1hlMIca
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by MrAboki: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is the only chick that I have said and will say it again.

If I catch her for corner, I will straf her and impregnate her!

Finest Milf in Nigeria!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
seen

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Keep on dreaming mr Aboki...
Mr Aboki: This is the only chick that I have said and will say it again.

If I catch her for corner, I will straf her and impregnate her!

Finest Milf in Nigeria!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by lawsbanks: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wedding gown redefined

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by MrAboki: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Keep on dreaming mr Aboki...

Dreaming no be offence my guy.. grin For my dream, she don born twin boys for me, still carry belle for our second childrens.. grin

I have always had a crush on her since forever.

Even Genevieve and Damasus sef no dey do me like this babe. And to think say she marry that wor-wor guy sef dey pain me pass. grin

All I want from her

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by lawsbanks: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Orikinla: She does not dress like a married woman.

she dresses exactly the way her husband wants her too! How does a married woman dress? Wrapper and all the rubbish abi...........smh for u

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by josga: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Uteghe(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Very poor dress sense.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by ifedun2: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Splash Mermaid style.Me likey!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by icebebe(f): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
fruityjojo: Yes tongue tongue
ayamaaa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by icebebe(f): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
#1-stunner:
She has a banging body buh dt dress is fugly sad angry
banging body?sounds homo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
LoL pray harder my guy,so that all ur dreams will become a reality...
Mr Aboki:

Dreaming no be offence my guy.. grin For my dream, she don born twin boys for me, still carry belle for our second childrens.. grin

I have always had a crush on her since forever.

Even Genevieve and Damasus sef no dey do me like this babe. And to think say she marry that wor-wor guy sef dey pain me pass. grin

All I want from her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by creativemusic: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
nice grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by oluwacjay: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
MILF tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
whats really our business in what these guys wear
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Tmonex: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nyce 1..BTW...na only omotola dey d show? Wey my pix.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by adorable29(f): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Am sorry, but am not feeling the dress. Especially the peacock behind. The grey color too aint doing it! She is a superstar na! Though the long black strip gives d illusion of a longer slimer body though.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Victosin09(f): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Successful, beautiful, smart buh....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Stunner1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Orikinla: She does not dress like a married woman.

haaa she seduce u abii she tempt u?? comot ya eye naa
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by denony(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
icebebe: u love herrrr

yes, she love her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) by Stunner1(f): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
icebebe: banging body?sounds homo

tongue tongue #nohomo buh d b body be whoooa tho grin lyk mine smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones? / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model / Anambra Government Bars Female Students From Wearing Short Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.