Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative (845 Views)

How can I start Cosmetics Business In Nigeria (small Scale Business)? / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / I Want To Start Poultry Business Broiler Or Layer Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Poultry Farming In Nigeria Small And Grow Very Lucrative by marymary2: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Poultry Farming in Nigeria is probably one of
the most lucrative in the world especially
when it is setup and managed properly. This
aspect of livestock farming presents one of
the finest opportunity for entrepreneurs to
make good money within the shortest period
of time possible due to the quick maturity of
chickens.

With over 100 Million consumers in the
country who buys poultry products on daily
basis, the market is always there. I have
written some number of articles before on
this blog on poultry rearing which you can
find here . This very post will take more
critical look at the business and how
entrepreneurs who are interested in this
business in Nigeria would be able to start
easily without wasting much time and
resources.

Read more: www.realtekbusiness..com

(1) (Reply)

Review A Nairalander Online Marketplace In Nigeria Www.6kshop.com And Feedback / Bank Staffs Conniving With Thieves To Hack Stolen Atm Cards / Hard To Find A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.