Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. (874 Views)

Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish / Investment In Property In Nigeria!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. by Davidelect15: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
I have one hectare of cucumbers waiting to be harvested, but I haven't got a market for them. Please can anybody help with advice on how to market these in bulk quantity as I want to begin harvesting them. The farm is located in Afijio local government, in OYO State.
Re: Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. by Davidelect15: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
I am having an hectare of Cuccumber lying standing waiting for harvest. Please can anybody help with the market: how to sell it. I want to start harvesting them.... The farm is located in Afijio local government, in OYO State. Please I need its market very urgent. You can call me to 08061274388, you can also e-mail me to younglord2015@gmail.com and lets discuss. Thanks.
Re: Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. by naijacutee(f): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why not devise a plan to package the cucumbers (maybe by vacuum packing hem - see: http://www.cucumbergrowers.co.uk/news/articles/why-are-my-cucumbers-shrink-wrapped) and approach supermarkets like Shoprite to take them all off you?
Re: Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Please advice me on how to reach a market for cucumbers in Nigeria. - Urgent. by wirinet(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
Come to mile 12 market in lagos, Go to the fruit market and discuss with the wholesalers. You can then arrange to suppy them. it is cash and carry basis. You can try other fruit markets also.
You should have at least done your market research before you went into the business.

(1) (Reply)

Best Bank Issued Card For Online Payment / The Best And Most Affordable Liquid Soap / Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.