Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. (896 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by afrorich: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
I observe with pity to see the way nigerian online community are handicapped by paypal and feel very sorry. No doubt paypal is the best thing to ever happen on internet. Without paypal you cannot buy or sell. In short paypal is internet currency. Nigeria had just been accepted as one of paypal eligible country. But my brothers and sisters nigerian paypal is as good as none existence. You cannot receive money, you can send money only. What a liability. It only takes from; it doesnt add to you. I just feel like helping people get a working paypal. Sure i can do it. If you find a need to have a paypal that works. Let me know.
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by sseunth(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
well.....i need tho
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by luvlyoracle(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
afrorich:
I observe with pity to see the way nigerian online community are handicapped by paypal and feel very sorry. No doubt paypal is the best thing to ever happen on internet. Without paypal you cannot buy or sell. In short paypal is internet currency. Nigeria had just been accepted as one of paypal eligible country. But my brothers and sisters nigerian paypal is as good as none existence. You cannot receive money, you can send money only. What a liability. It only takes from; it doesnt add to you. I just feel like helping people get a working paypal. Sure i can do it. If you find a need to have a paypal that works. Let me know.
following
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2014
@afrorich, as an open forum, what is it you knew about paypal that worth consulting you?
Opening a paypal account has been made easy
log on to www.paypal.com filling all details requested accurately that can be verified,including your mastercard or visa card details, paypal may request to confirm about your credit card at a little fee but refundable within 24 hrs after confirmation, this actions links your card to your paypal account which is usually your email account.
Where you do not have a credit card you can as well fund it thru e currency exchangers. You can immediately start buying from any online shops that do accept paypal.
But be careful, choose reputable online shops, any online shop that starts telling you how to open a paypal account and gives a link from their site, run
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by afrorich: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
My friend thank you for your analysis of paypal. But i tell you that what you dont know is greater than you. What you dont know is that the paypal you are talking about is paypal.com.ng. That is for nigeria only. You cannot receive fund into it. You cannot not even fund it. What paypal is doing is just deducting money from your linked mastercard. For benefit of doubt. Tell somebody to try sending some fund into your account. And please be humble to tell this forum. The error message it will give the sender. For educational purpose i will quote the error message " The recipient cannot receive fund at this time" that is the message try it.
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by ugotex85: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
afrorich:
My friend thank you for your analysis of paypal. But i tell you that what you dont know is greater than you. What you dont know is that the paypal you are talking about is paypal.com.ng. That is for nigeria only. You cannot receive fund into it. You cannot not even fund it. What paypal is doing is just deducting money from your linked mastercard. For benefit of doubt. Tell somebody to try sending some fund into your account. And please be humble to tell this forum. The error message it will give the sender. For educational purpose i will quote the error message " The recipient cannot receive fund at this time" that is the message try it.

Boss we are with you, kindly unveil what you have for us let's appreciate your effort.
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by etebefia: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2014
@OP, we are with you please go on.
Re: Helping Nigerians Get Paypal That Works. by kentochi(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2014
Go on Mr Op.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Bid And Buy Stuff From Ebay / How To Become A Successful Information Marketer / Best Legs For Your Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.