Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? (2908 Views)

Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee / Basketmouth Goes Shirtless, Comes For Peter Okoye, Flavour & Iyanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by hozzy911: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
There has been a controversial debate about three young Nigerian artiste's who hit Nigeria's music industry like the Tsunami. We all know that this three musicians are very good in twisting and winding their waist. Flavour, Iyanya and Kcee are the 3 kings of winding in Nigeria and maybe Africa. But amongst this three kings there has to be only one King who would boss the other two. So we have now put this as a discussion out there for you to Judge. And the highest votes wins the winding game.
So drop off your comments and tell us who the real Oga at the top is. Sharply
To vote visit the link http:///VxtuJy[url][/url] your vote would win them an award

Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
King kcee.. Jeez,the way that guy does it.. Just watch that give it to me video.
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by writers4hire: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
kcee followed by flavour
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by PregnantBoy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
No joor! Na Dbanj
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Tymix419(m): 4:07am On Nov 06, 2013
jossi994: King kcee.. Jeez,the way that guy does it.. Just watch that give it to me video.

flavor........b Baba if u don watch flavor video well u go c say nah Boss 4 twistin of waist
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Flavour!
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by chitoria: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Flavour nabania
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
y r u all acting lyk u dont knw...is Flavour na...Ukwu master.
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by icebebe(f): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2013
flavour abeg,dat waist always do somfin to me
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by mzwealth(f): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Porokoto. Pompom oya shakey abrikata gaga dimaaa baby so sweet.flavourrrrrr all d way.ada ada master

1 Like

Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Airforce1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why I go dey look my fellow men waist to know u dance pass undecided I look like Gayy to u guyz?

Mtchew
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by NadiaSA1(f): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fine boy Flavour

FlavouR NabaniA
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Flavour!
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by pfijacobs(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2013
@op, u just listd dem in order of descending whining abilities... Flavour, iyanya and kcee
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Jenticles(f): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Flavour joor
Re: Amongst Flavour, Iyanya And Kcee Who Winds His Waist Better? by Castos(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Only waisted humans knows it better. #Flavour#

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Flaunts Her B00bs Agian As She Visits Next Movie Star House / Grammatical Error That May Ruin 9ICE Political Ambition / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Kimk Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.