Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee (22039 Views)

Kcee Sues Harrysong And Soso Soberekon Human Rights Abuse / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Stephansmily(f): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Soso Soberekon who was recently fired by KCee from the
Five Star Music is now tugging on the heartstrings of his fans,
Nigerians, and hopefully for him, the members of the Five
Star Music Group.
Soberekon took to his Instagram to post this throwback
picture of himself with Kcee and included no caption at all.
As expected, the picture has caused a lot of "eyas", and
"peles" from fans who are now begging on his behalf.

www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/soso-soberekon-posts-throwback-photo-of.html?m=1

https://instagram.com/p/6spKleNyvU/

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2015
eiyaaaaaah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by dust88: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na only u follow come, na only u ' u go carry go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by donholy28(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Damn! money is good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by missKiffy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Is he trying to get back on the good side of kcee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by mekzyjoe(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
I see....medicine after death

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Shebarh(f): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
is he also trying to be popular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
People will associate and identify with you when the hands of God is obvious in your life in all Ramifications shocked shocked shocked

Guys, seek God's favour, money, wealth and fame, people will chase after you. Nobody associate with poverty grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by mcfynest(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by olola4(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
h
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Mopolchi: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
the time hungry dey catch am.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Agunnewi: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Atlantian: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
The pictorial is just a visual expression with this subtle message:

"When you looked like Okporoko, I was the one that turned you to some mega star"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Jarchi(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Asin

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by DICKtator: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by idari: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
And d stunt continues.....I now hate dis five star wateva,especially skiibi and soso,dey all planned it

2 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by EntrepreNoah: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
When the hustle was still fresh
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Ridwan123(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
dude trying to remind kcee of their past sad

1 Like

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by phayvoursky(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
ALL I SEE IS SOMEONE TRYING TO GO BACK TO HIS PAST.

MOVE ON SOSO SOBEREKON A BIGGER STAGE AWAITS YOU.

THAT APART. MY PASTOR SAID MY ENEMIES WILL BE BENEATH ME.

I JUST HAD ONE BENEATH ME. LADY F
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by canalily(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
angry

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Omotayor123(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
So
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Godsonkemz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
K cee and wardrobe malfunction since day 1

7 Likes

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Stephansmily(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
The stunt summarized...

Skiibii slumps

Soso posts

Kcee denies

E-money apologizez

Soso gets fired

Soso posts again

Soso gets sympathy

Kcee re-hires soso

Kcee releases statement.."I re-hired him for the past moments we shared, I'll overlook this, and also because of all my fans who have been begging on his behalf"

Story ends

E-money celebrates PR stunt victory

Life continues.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by hyperflex(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lotta folks come herr and talk shiy forgetting its the reality of those involved. I give no bleeps bout 5 star, kcee or soso soberekon but don't just think with ur ass and write or speak. Someone wld laugh @ u when ur own down sides come. All these 90s kids dnt knw shit. U won't be a kid forever except of course u av no future ambition.
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by ladyF(f): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hmmm no comment

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by seunwen2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
how is this a News?
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by mager: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sososoberekon dey eat alone now his gonna die alone, stingy man lyk him
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Glowstone(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
why kcee look like person were no see food chop
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by luverking(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
See as him face be like nite
Re: Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee by Ameboperoo(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
seunwen2:
how is this a News?
i tire o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos / Congolese Singer Papa Wemba Dies After Collapsing On Stage. / Cee-C: "The Past Is Gone, Let It Go"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.