Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter (1886 Views)

Your Take On Don Jazzy And Olamide's Beef On Headies Award? / Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal / Wande Coal Officially Dropped From Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by chookudi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
Don Jazzy and Wande Coal exchanged hot and harsh words this afternoon on twitter. Apparently they have fallen out over a song wande coal has just released titled "Baby face".See some of the tweets below
@donjazzy - How long will i continue 2 sweat and some people will choose to steal from me. I am nice and easy going doesnt mean u should disrespect me
@donjazzy- @WandeCoal PLS do the right thing bro asap. God bless.
@donjazzy- @wandecoal Im glad u now know that there is a God. if i want to stop you, why would i do The Kick with you introducing black diamond?
@wandecoal-@DONJAZZY it is with SAD heart i make this response . steal from you ? i served for 10 years why are you not happy with my progress
@wandecoal-@DONJAZZY you have my phone number, email address and my DM to communicate with me but you choose twitter attention syndrome .
@wandecoal-
@DONJAZZY is it bad that i kept quiet and move on with my life #KILAJU
Re: Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by itoldu: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by Saraben(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
y do dis guys kip disgracing themselves ..I respect don jazzy and I believe it is small children DAT do dis twitter stuff.
Re: Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by homesteady(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na wa oh!
Re: Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by Harmvirus(f): 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Don jazzy dey behave like pikin.. Seeking unnecessary attention..what happened to wande coal's phone no? Mtn don block am?
Re: Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by Flaix(f): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks this feud is staged? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy And Wande Coal Fight On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2013

(1)

Who Sang Champion? / Please Where Can I Download This Particular Song. / GOSPEL MUSIC - "God Do Am For Me" By Rita Slimmy Ft Charsly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.