Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Free Drugs For Cancer Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Drugs For Cancer Treatment (538 Views)

Health Care And Drugs For Cure... God Create Life, We Maintain Life. / Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) / Govt To Include Cancer Treatment Under NHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Drugs For Cancer Treatment by borntobegr8t(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
I recently lost my father to CANCER,an ailment he battled strongly for over 3 years ,after series of chemotherapy and treatments he recieved at home and abroad.
Going through some of his stuffs after his demise,i realized he still had a couple of unopened Cancer treatment drugs he couldnt use now for obvious reasons. i am sceptical about throwing them away knowing fully well how
expensive this drugs cost,i am now deciding to give them out for free to anyone
who may need it or know somebody that needs it
I think if this drugs are shown to a physician,he/she could determine its relevance in the the required trreatment
NB: my dad was diagnosed with malignant cardio-pulmonary failure
thanks.
Re: Free Drugs For Cancer Treatment by labella12: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Born to be great sorry for your loss. Please take the medications and donate them to other people with cancer. You can take them to where he received treatment or if you mention which state you are I can tell you which hospital there has an oncology department. So many people can't afford to buy medications so you may be saving another soul. Please read the storage instructions on the packs and keep them according to their storage instructions. N.B think you have your dad's diagnosis mixed up.
Once more sorry for your loss
Re: Free Drugs For Cancer Treatment by borntobegr8t(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2013
labella12: Born to be great sorry for your loss. Please take the medications and donate them to other people with cancer. You can take them to where he received treatment or if you mention which state you are I can tell you which hospital there has an oncology department. So many people can't afford to buy medications so you may be saving another soul. Please read the storage instructions on the packs and keep them according to their storage instructions. N.B think you have your dad's diagnosis mixed up.
Once more sorry for your loss

Thanks for the condolences , I stay in Lagos , could you pls direct me to any hospital wit an oncology department
Re: Free Drugs For Cancer Treatment by labella12: 3:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Ok, please take them to LUTH ask for the radiotherapy and oncology department. Ask to see a doctor there or send me a pm so I can send you a doc in particular to meet. Can't put their details here

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor Please? / 10 Proven Natural Ways Help Reduce Acne !! / How to Dissolve Gallstones Naturally at Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.