Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight (772 Views)

Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Wizkid’s Performance At Basketmouth’s Sold Out ‘Concert’ But His Dressing(Pics) / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight by homesteady(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2013

Nigerian Entertainment Today has learnt
106 and Park co-host Bow Wow, was meant
to travel to Nigeria to host the recently held
#Colourfulworldofmore over the weekend.
Unfortunately the YMCMB rapper missed
his flight, apparently due to a food
poisoning.
‘Food poisoning Been throwing up err damn
20 mins like the F*** my back and legs sore i
hit the you know that aint help. I really
puked then. I knew this was gone happen.
All this flying 3 days no sleep clubbing
working meetings etc.. It was time my body
crashed on me‘, Bow Wow tweeted on
November 3, 2013, the same day as the
concert.
Luckily for the organizers, Bow Wow’s
appearance was meant to be a surprise on
the night of the show. There was no prior
announcement made by Guinness Nigeria or
from the rapper-turned-TV host so there
were no disappointments on the night.
Bow Wow was replaced by stand-up comic
Bovi who did an amazing job holding the
crowd together, teasing and jumping off
stage as he called on the acts of the night.
He was later joined by Stephanie Coker
and Soundcity’s Pearl Candy.
Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/11/bow-wow-was-paid-to-host-colourfulworldofmore-concert-but-missed-flight/
Re: Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight by Waspy(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Is homeboy still broke?. Nigga needs to ball up man!
Re: Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight by AbuMikey(m): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
^^

Nigga not Balling any longer, but he's sure grinding I tell ya wink

Re: Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight by Airforce1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Bow wow down to zero..

Swagg, cute face all gone.
Re: Bow Wow Was Paid To Host#colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed Flight by homesteady(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder how much they will pay him!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out 13 Nollywood Stars Who Switched To Politics [PHOTOS] / Photos From D'banj's New Music Video In Cape Town / “don’t Rely On Men For S*x, Get A S*x Toy” – Kemi Olunloyo Tells Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.