Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! (12696 Views)

Tips For Professional Logo Design, A Must Read For All Logo Designers / How To Choose A Logo Designer / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello,

I'm Trilma Rose, co-admin of Bleeping Design. I'm here to offer my services. I'm a tech blogger at Bleeping Tech and also a professional logo and graphic designer. You can view my work samples at http://bleepingtech.imgur.com (this is not my website. Just a free image hosting site)

email: Trilmarose(@)gmail.com - Gmail preferred.

https://i.imgur.com/Oc62TPJ.jpg

email: admin(@)bleepingtech(.)com or Trilmarose(@)gmail.com - Gmail preferred.

TAT: 24 hours

Features:
1. 2 concepts / styles
2. Unlimited Revisions
3. .psd file
4. Multiple Formats
5. High Qualty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
These are nice. I might be sending you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by MyneWhite1(f): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2013
great work!

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by akay48(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cool stuff...but your company name got me rolling Bleep* what?

2 Likes

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by sunny3kng(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
with these designs, I've sacked my graphix designer.
You'll hear from me. but why don't you put up your phone number for easy reach ?

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by VillageBoi(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
A lot of these are REALLY good!

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by akam36(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
very nice. well done

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hi Everyone! I'm updating this thread after a long time. Attached some of my latest works smiley

Please don't hesitate if you would like to contact me. email me: trilmarose(@)gmail(dot)com

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
ArQueBusieR: These are nice. I might be sending you a mail.

I did not get your email wink Please do..
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
akay48: Cool stuff...but your company name got me rolling Bleep* what?

Yeah! What the bleep ? F***** Designs wink

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
sunny3kng: with these designs, I've sacked my graphix designer.
You'll hear from me. but why don't you put up your phone number for easy reach ?

Please contact me via email: Trilmarose(@)gmail(dot)com
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
nice concepts this is what I call professional logo not huge designs people do and call logo
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by chubysoft1(m): 9:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Awesome! You understand the logo concepts. I wish you success in your career. . .
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by ibizgirl(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
OP how much do you charge?

2 Likes

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 21, 2014
astralgirl:

Please contact me via email: Trilmarose(@)gmail(dot)com

I give a standing ovation. Which software do you use?

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
ibizgirl: OP how much do you charge?

$40.99 for basic package. 2 concepts
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2014
frankben4real: nice concepts this is what I call professional logo not huge designs people do and call logo

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
emahnwel:

I give a standing ovation. Which software do you use?

I'm flattered smiley . I use photoshop and illustrator
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by Kemjisuper(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
astralgirl:
$40.99 for basic package. 2 concepts

Wow. That's roughly about N7, 000. Amazing. *subscribing to this lady asap*

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kemjisuper:

Wow. That's roughly about N7, 000. Amazing. *subscribing to this lady asap*

Thank you so much. Its highly appreciated.
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
I would like to thank everyone for showing the love and trust in me. Also a special thanks for everyone who ordered. It was a pleasure working for some awesome people smiley
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Hello Everyone!

I'm back . Updating some of my latest work. Do take a look and let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Updating some on my latest work. I hope you guys like it. contact me if you want me to design your logo
email: trilmarose(@)gmail(dot)com
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by Ymodulus: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am in love.

I Love your graphic design. You ability to project the name into the image with a nice intermix of color combination is thrilling. However i cant say if your price is expensive or Not.

Dont you have a phone number. I need a logo.
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Thank you so much.

I charge

$40.99 for a logo with 2 concepts
$69.99 - 4 concepts
$189.99 - 6 concepts logo+ business card + FB, Twitter, YouTube Google plus and letterhead.

Please contact me via email: trilmarose(@)gmail (dot)com

Ymodulus:
Am in love.

I Love your graphic design. You ability to project the name into the image with a nice intermix of color combination is thrilling. However i cant say if your price is expensive or Not.

Dont you have a phone number. I need a logo.

My latest work
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New year People. 2014 was an awesome year and I enjoyed a lot. Got to work with my awesome Nigerians.

Looking forward to work with everyone on this forum and be filthy rich cheesy grin

Contact me if you need something.
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
A logo design for CroonToon. The company creates Cartoons and game apps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Here is my latest logo. A clean and simple concept for a website that publishes user-submitted quotes
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Here is my latest logo design.

I hope you all will like it smiley

3 Likes

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by newacca: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Astralgirl, I sent email to you. Pls check and reply. I need your service.

1 Like

Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2015
newacca:
Astralgirl, I sent email to you. Pls check and reply. I need your service.

I hope I replied to your email.
Re: Professional Logo Designer: The Best On Nairaland. Period! by astralgirl: 1:34am On Jul 20, 2015
My latest work. if you like my work, contact me: trilmarose(@)gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U, Me and Our Work of Art - All form of ARTS are WELCOME! / Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / New 4 Bedroom Duplex House Plan ( 3d Model )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.