Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

James The Lagos Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / James The Lagos Boy (8605 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2013
On that fateful sunday.....james woke up with his head spinning,its probably a head-ache or so he thought,he lives with his parents @otta in surulere...the next thing he heard was"james,help me go clean that car and make sure you clean am well oo" he jumped up in frustration forgetting he was too tall that his head was already touching the ceiling.
The sound his parents heard in the palour was deafening,it was james cry,they didn't even bother going to find out what happened,they were probably used to it.His father shouted,"james!!!you no hear say make you go help me go wash the car,abi you wan make I come give you straight slap"
Only God knew the demon that entered him @ that moment,
'Straight slap ko straight punch ni' he replied his father
'na me you dey follow talk?'His father said
'No oh,na Kayode wey call me I dey follow talk'
Before he knew it,his father has gotten up with his pot-belly,it was as if there was a calabash in james father's stomach
'You don dey grow wings abi?'James father asked a jamb question,waiting to know if his son will pass or fail the jamb question
"No oo"james replied
"How I go take grow wings when I no be dragon wey dey Eragon"he said in his small mind
It was as if his dad could read his mind cos the sound on his right check was like the sound of a thunder...tears began rolling down his eyes...an 18 year old boy crying because of a slap makes you wonder how mighty the slap can be...
"I don tell you say make you no dey cry again,say you be man"his father said angrily
"How I go take cry..na because say your hand enter my eye" he lied
"Before I open my eyes make you go wash the car wey I tell you make you wash"his father roared(what a scary man)
He dashed out of the house without even greeting his mother
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2013
This story is a mixture of reality and fiction....but I wanna let y'all know its gonna be fun-filled...grab a seat and enjoy the ride...
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Chimaritoponcho: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2013
*front seat booked* nice story bro..update regularly and i wil b d 1st 2 endorse it 4 fp
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2013
@Chimari thanks man I need the motivation....I won't disappoint you
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2013
As he dashed out oF the parlour into the compound which was wide...he met iya chinedu and baba chinedu doing what they know how to do best,ARGUING...they were our neighbour,they had two children chinedu and chinyere...you won't be able to tell if they are related,chinedu head was so big..I'm sure its bigger than flow's head,while chinyere was very pretty..I don't really know their age but chinedu should be around my age and I'm a lil older than chinyere...chinyere is fair,slim and tall...are hip is like that of toolz..her smile is cute but na her teeth spoil show..her teeth is like nail and hammer.

Mama chinedu shouted @ baba chinedu saying,
"who be that girl wey chinedu see for your car yesterday"
"Na my sister daughter friend aunty daughter"he replied
"When you won stop to dey womanise"mama chinedu barked
"No be arsewo you be before I marry you,you no know say I be womaniser that time"baba chinedu fired
I couldn't help but let out a loud laugh
"Who be that person wey thunder wan strike wey dey laugh?"Mama chinedu cursed
"Na chinedu and chinyere thunder go strike"I said in a low voice

I hid behind an abandoned chair in the compound,when they didn't see anyone they continued their royal rumble
"When you dey fvck me you no know say I be arsewo abi"mama chinedu barked
"No be money I pay you?you come go give me condom wey don brake because say you know say I be fine boy...na why you wan born pikin for me so I go marry you"baba chinedu fired

They continued their argument,it was getting boring to me when I remembered that I was supposed to wash my dad's car...I didn't know when my hand found its way above my head...wahala don burst..I quickly picked a bucket and prepared to go and wash the camry model 2005....when I was washing it,I saw chinyere cat walking,I switched my brain to teasing mood...

"Chinyere baby!! The one and only fine girl in otta"I teased and she smiled
"Stop whining me jhor"she said
I love speaking good english when I am speaking to girls
"Whenever I see you,the rhythm of my heart can't be calculated anymore"I lied

Before I could finish my teasing things,mama chinedu barked,
"Chinyere!!!"
She told me she have to go..that she will come to my house later in the day I was already looking for a way for me not to go to church..the Ewure's don't go to church,I don't know the reason the don't...Ewure is the surname of Chinedu's family..Ewure means goat in yoruba language so I preferred calling chinedu ewure.
When I finished washing the car around 9am...I went inside and went to meet my sister straight away,I demanded for my food and she supplied me...DEMAND and SUPPLYsmiley..

We are 5 in my family...me james Abolore, my elder sister Bisi Abolore and my younger brother kayode Abolore...my sister is very pretty she's 21(I don't really wanna describe her for personal reasons) while my brother is handsome but stubborn,he's 16

When my food was supplied to me...I was walking really fast to my room that I didn't know when I walked pass my mom...
"James,have you greeted me this morning?"She asked
that was when it dawned on me that another wahala would soon be busted
Re: James The Lagos Boy by gameboy727(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Nice. Space booked.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
@gameboy #thumbs up

1 Like

Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Have you greeted me today"my mom asked
"Sorry ma,I didn't see you"I replied
"So I'm too small abi"she fired
"Ehmm,nnoo,yes s, noo maa"I stammered
"Baba james,come here wetin your pikin talk oo"she shouted
A few seconds later,he was also @the corridor
"Wetin he talk"he asked
"He talk say me and you too small to control am"she replied...than I wanted to recollect if I truly said that..but the hot slap I felt on my cheek brought me back to reality...I fell down and rolled to and fro on the ground..they no know say I dey pretend

"What have you done to him"she asked a jamb question
"Na handshake I shake am"he replied
And they started arguing over me,no one knew when I left the house...Immediately I stepped out of the compound,I saw a classic chick..she was dark,a lil tall,she has an average boob and hip...she looked like a model,the way she catwalked made me fall into a gutter,but she didn't see me and the gutter was empty...I adjusted my #350 jersey and sagged my shorts a lil...then I decided to walk up to her

"Hello pretty"I greeted
She replied With a smile
"How are you doing"I asked
"I'm going somewhere and am in a hurry"she replied
"Can I follow you to where you are going"I asked
"Sure,why not"she said with a smile
I suggested a foul play but didn't mind..we chatted till we got to a shop..she then told me to wait for her which I gladly did...I now knew her name and she knew mine..we exchanged some information on our way to the shop...I heard her calling my name,when I turned she told me she needed a lil help...but no be little help oo na big help...she asked if I could help her carry her load and I said sure...I kept two cartons of indomie on my head and supported it with my left hand and carried a big bago bag containing macaronis,soaps and other stuffs(the thing heavy die)...when we got to her house..she told me they just moved in..when I dropped the load and asked for her pin cos she was busy pinging with her bold 5 when I was carrying all those stuffs for her...guess what her reply was?
I DON'T GIVE STRANGERS MY PIN

I switched to pidgin language immediately
"When I dey help you carry load you no know say I be stranger,na now you know abi,a big boy like me wey popular die for otta,I carry two carton pf indomie for head you con dey call me stranger"I said angrily
Guess what her reply was

To be continued
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Chimaritoponcho: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
bro tell me na,my earz sorry my eyes ar itching 2 find out
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Chimaritoponcho: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
bro tell me na,my earz sorry my eyes ar itching 2 find out* lol =
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
She swithche to pidgin english...she said,
"You wey you no get sense,mumu your mate dey church you dey help girl carry load...you no dey my level"then she hissed like a snake

That was when it dawned on me that I have missed church
"Shiiii"I said in my mind
Before I knew it the girl has walked away cos when I dropped the stuffs inside I went out of her compound,no lele I said in my mind...on my way home I saw Oba,oba was my good friend his real name was yemi

"Oba howfar nawh"I greeted
"Baba I dey oo"he replied
"Where you dey come from"he asked
"I go meet someone jawe"I lied
"You nko"I asked
"I dey come from hospital jawe"he replied
"Wetin happen?shey your arsewo mama don get belle for your landlord ni or your sister don get aids?"I asked an annoying question
"James no vex me oo,I dey para gan oo"he warned
"Oya wetin happen?"
"Na dupe(one of his girlfriends) find me coMe house...na him tolu Ade(his elder brother) come enter,he come call my mama for phone say girl dey with me for house...na him my mama run come house from work,she come tear dupe's cloth...na him I carry the mirinda and pepsi bottle wey me and dupe dey drink come break am for him head..I come shook am for him hand...na him he faint...I come chase my mama from gbega to eleyi..me no know say the woman fit run like that oo..when I tire me come free them...na ade me go check for hospital"he narrated

I shifted away from him in a stylish way...if he can do such to his brother and mother..what would he do to me if I get on his nerves

"Oba,na you o"I whined him in other to be on the safe side
"We go see later me dey in a hurry"oba said
"Later then"I said
"No wahala"he replied

I went to play ball for like two hours...when it was 1pm I went home...I'v packaged a lie,I prayed they believe it @ home sha...

When I enetered,my mom was the first person I saw
"James,where you go since"she asked
"Na jumoke come call me make we go one tutorial for jamb"I lied
Jumoke was a deeper live girl in which my mom liked so much..she used to tell me I'd marry her one day,iffa hear...

Like magic,she fell for the lie..its probably because she liked jumoke
"Next time no commot without telling anyone oo,she warned"

Then I went to my room,took my bath...picked up my phone and started pinging with my bold 5wink...till around 6pm..I watched tv till I slept off

To be continued
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chapter 4:

When I woke up,I Checked the wall clock and the time was 9am...well that's the benefit of being a jambite,I walked to the parlor,looked around and noticed I was the only person at home,I smiled to myself. I called Emeka,Chinedu and segun on their phone to come to my house,when they came we exchanged pleasantries then I switched on my ps2..Emeka was my neighbour and friend who loved money than his miserable life,he's a tall dark handsome boy who could kill anyone over 5 naira while Segun was my classmate in secondary school who's rich and have an air of arrogance around him,he's a proud boy with an average height,he got a face that makes girls go gaga over him + his american accent,his dad was an american while his mom was a Nigerian..so he spent sometime with his dad at America

"Na 100 naira we go use start today oo"Emeka said

"Your own life na money"chinedu the big headed boy replied him

"If una no get 100 naira I dey go my papa house"Emeka said

"Oya make we first play whot"I told them all

"If y'all like,ya should start with a thousand naira,I'm all set. I'm only playing this Shiii to while away time"Segun said

"Whatever"I replied Segun curtly,then continued,"na me go first shove oo,oya make all of una set for board na me go be board,na me go be boardman oo cause na my house una dey"I said,then they all dropped their money on the center table of my parlour,we played for hours till Emeka won all of our money

"Oh boy this Emeka na don for gamble oo,how much he chop for una hand?"Chinedu said

"Na only 500 he chop for my own hand oo"I said

"I lost only 5k to him,he can go to hell with it for all I care" he said calmly

"Na only 600 he chop from my hand oo"chinedu said

"Who wan follow me gamble ps?"he asked,I was now annoyed cause I had plans for my money now its all gone..

"Guy come dey go your papa house,no be for my house you go pay ps"I shouted angrily

He laughed and said,"if you like shout pass that one,me no go last you 5naira,its good doing business with all of you" then he headed for the door and smiled back at us when he got to the door stand,then he left

I checked the time and it was 3:15pm,I haven't taken my bath,I'v only brushed by teeth,then I told Segun and Chinedu play the ps while I go take my bath..by 3:30 I'v freshened up. Then I told them my junior brother would soon be back and I'd see them tomorrow..

"Whatever" was segun response and chinedu didn't say anything as they made for the door,my brother came in immediately they left,he drank cornflakes right before he headed out,I went to my room to take a nap,I woke up around 7pm,by then my mom was back from work..when I saw her,I greeted her,took my wallet and told her I'd be back soon,that I only wanted to take a stroll.

I love teasing 'abokis'...while walking I saw my 'aboki' customer who sells suya,I walked up to him and said,"Mohammed my guy,how business nawh"

"I no get your time today,shey I wan buy suya?"He said his rubbish

"Yes nawh,you know say me no be miser"I replied

"How much suya i wan buy"he asked with a scowl on his face

"na 500naira suya I wan"I replied knowing I had only 200 naira in my wallet

As he was about to start selling for me,I told him to give me tasting,he gave me two pieces

"Mohammed me no buy again,your suya no sweet today"I Teased

"Wahali,dem no born me well"he roared

"I talk say I no buy again,na by force?"I attacked,I didn't notice when he removed an hook-shaped knife and pointed it at me

"Mohammed Mohammed you know say me just dey play ni,oya give me 200naira suya"I said calmly cos I wasn't ready to lose my life over nothing

"Oya bringee your money"I handed him over my 200 naira without any form of hesitation,then he gave me a 50 naira worth of suya,WHAT CAN A MAN DO?

I walked back home disappointed,soon I entered my compound and was headed for my flat,only to hear strange voices,I walked towards the direction in which the sound came from,it was coming from the gate-man quarter even tho we don't have any gateman,I peeped through the door to see a sight that I wasn't ready to see
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2013
please your comments do matter a lot,thanks in anticipation
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Dhortunn(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2013
I'm following bro...don't keep us waiting for too long sha
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Emperortj93(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2013
Following............
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2013
@Dhortun and Emperor....thanks,won't disappoint you tho
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Continuation of chapter 4:

I saw papa Chinedu banging the landlord's wife ferociously,I was shocked and surprised. Even if they wanted to do such,why would they do it at such a place,Papa Chinedu could surely afford an hotel,my mind switched to blackmail mood and two voices in my head started arguing; the bad and the good

"Barge in"my bad side said

"Go inside and pretend that you didn't see anything"the good side advised

"This is a golden opportunity offered to you on a golden tray or don't you wanna buy q10 anymore,ain't you already tired of your bold 5?"

By this time,I've made up my mind to barge in and then go out without uttering a single word. I barged in,then they turned swiftly to look at the intruder,when they saw me the landlord's wife was shocked and she hid her face due to shame,I could bet papa chinedu wanted to say something but I had no intention of listening,I went out before he could say a word,I walked towards the direction of my flat,when I entered the parlour,the first person I saw was my dad,I greeted him but his reply was,

"Where are you coming from"

"I was just strolling"I said defensively

"Strolling by 8pm,when jamb is only a few days away"he countered

"I got it covered,what you should be concerned about is that I'd pass,I've been reading for over 6months now and
I'm positive of the outcome"I replied calmly

"Are you talking to me like that?"He shouted,took a short pause then continued,"well in the next two weeks we'd see if you'd still have this kind of confidence"he looked at me angrily then walked away..

I saw my mom on the dining table,I greeted her and she answered my greetings,I went to my room right after I've eaten.

As I laid down on my bed,I started formulating plans in which I was gonna use to blackmail baba chinedu and the landlord's wife,there are only three apartments in the big compound,we and papa chinedu occupied the down floor while the landlord occupies the 1st floor. I finally came up with a strategised plan then I remembered what my dad said about jamb. I decided to call Afeez,the guy who was to send expo to me on the faithful saturday.

"Afeez,howfar"I said immediately he picked the call

"I dey oo,wetin dey sup?"He asked

"Me just wan remind you of our deal,hope say you still keep me for mind?"

"No worry,no be today me dey do am,make your mind dey at rest"

"No wahala,me go call you later"I said then ended the call

I pinged a little before finally giving in to sleep
Re: James The Lagos Boy by D9ty7(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
U're doing a nice job, kip them coming.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chapter 5:

My dad woke me up around 6am,just when I was I was having a nice dream. When I stood up,he told me to go and wash his..I did so reluctantly,I went back to sleep right after I've finished washing it.

A knock on the door woke me up,then I checked the time and it was 9:04.
"Who's there? I'm coming" I shouted

"Na me"papa chinedu replied,I smiled mischievously,when I opened the door I asked what he wanted then he said,

"My son,I come beg you say make you no tell anyone wetin you see yesterday"he pleaded...since it was making it too easy for me,I decided to go straight to the point

"I don hear,I no go tell anyone If you fit give me wetin I want"

"Wetin you want"

"I need 50k"

"What"he screamed

"na wetin I want,and I'm not bargaining..its either you take it or leave it"

"Ok,I don hear..I go give you 40k next tomorrow"

"Na 50k I call am,or else I go tell everybody wey dey area wetin you do,you know say landlord na military man. I no go say pass that"

"Oya I go give you the 50k"he said with a scowl on his face,then he left angrily,I muttered to myself 'who cares'

When Papa Chinedu left,I noticed that the worms in my stomach were already singing and dancing,I checked where my parents normally leave money for me when they are about to go out and didn't want to wake me,I saw 500naira there,I brushed my teeth then headed out...I went to iya shakira shop to buy amala,when I settled down and the attendant came to ask what I wanted to eat,I told her four wraps of amala and egusi soup with two meats..when I finished eating and was on my way home I saw Emeka on the way

"James,howfar nawh"he greeted

"I dey"

"Business dey oo"

"Which kin business?"

"Na one small boy dey do party for my side today oo,na me go dress as clown,and you go dress as ben10"

"what do you take me for,do you think I'd stoop so low to do such a thing,you had better get the hell outta my face before I get angry"I said

"Na you sabi,mtcheew" then we went our separate ways

I muttered to my self"annoying,greedy basta'rd"...when I got home,Segun called me

"James,can you come over"he said without saying the normal hello

"For why"

"Grace and funmi are at my place"

"I'd be there in the next 30 minutes,I just wanna take my bath"I replied excitedly,Grace is Segun's girlfriend,she's a spoilt brat,she's an halfcast,her parents are very rich just like Segun's parents..both of them were planning to go to university of chelsea..Grace was extremely beautiful and insolent,I remembered when a boy that wasn't up to her standard asked her out,she insulted him,his family and his generation,she'd insult him anywhere she sees him,be it in a public place or a discreet place. Funmi was Grace's very good friend,they attended the same secondary school,she's also beautiful with an average height of about 5feets 7inches,she's is endowed proportionately in the right places,she's not as beautiful as Grace tho. I met her through Grace,and I had a crush on her ever since,her parents were also rich. I have both of them on my bbm list but I don't really chat with them cause I'm not really into chatting.

After I took my bath,wore a chinoks along with a polo top ,combed my hair thoroughly,wore my spec,kept on my wristwatch and wore my shoe..I headed for Segun's house,I made a mental note to tell segun I wanted to sell my bold 5. Whenever I'm around the 3 of them I usually hide my phone cause they were all using q10..

When I got to Segun's compound,which was a duplex,he lives there with only his Mother and some staffs,I adjusted my polo top and combed my hair once more. When I got to the parlour,they were all watching a program on the 48inches plasma that was hung on the wall of the spacious parlour. James and I greeted ourselves,I said hi to Grace who seated on the same two seater in which Segun sat on. Then I saw funmi,my heart skipped a beat before I greeted her and went ahead to sit on the shoulder of the couch she sat on,then I began teasing her

"Funmi,I missed you a bunch I could bet you didn't even miss me at all"I teased

"if you really missed me as you claim you did,you should have called me"she defended herself

"My heart ached to hear your voice,but I formatted my phone mistakenly,that was when I lost your number" I lied

"You had my pin duh"

"Well,my bis expired and I didn't want to subscribe because of my forthcoming exam"I lied again

"How are you preparing for the exam"she asked

"I'm preparing just fine,how about you?"

"Same,I'm also preparing just..." Segun interrupted our conversation

"Me and Grace are going to my room,you guys should make yourselves comfortable"he said then winked at me

Me self no go carry last,I said to myself
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2013
@dnyt9 thanks buddy
Re: James The Lagos Boy by ifyeky(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2013
Nice story line. Me following bumber2bumber ;DNice story line. Me following bumber2bumber
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ifyeke grab a seat,nice having you here
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2013

I smiled as Segun left for his room,I teased Funmi the more and I could bet she wanted me to go further,'slowly and steady' I muttered to myself. She was wearing a navy blue gown that reached a little above her knee,the way she sat down exposed her fresh thigh and by just looking at it,a sensation took over me. Then I placed my hand on her fresh thigh and said,

"You have such a fresh lap,your body never seems to amaze me"she blushed,I took her silentness as an invitation then started massaging her thigh,she moaned inaudibly,then I kissed her slowly,I sucked her tongue while my hands worked wonders on her body and she moaned into my mouth,I retreated my lip out of hers slowly and wanted to pull down her gown when she said slowly in a moaning sound,

"Please don't do this,its not right"I paid no attention to her and continued what I was doing,when I pulled down her gown,I saw how beautiful her body was,to say I was wowed was an understatement,she wore a pink bra and pant,I kissed her again undoing her bra in the process when it fell to the ground I stopped the kiss to look at her average sized firm bosom,then I teased the right bosom with my tongue while I was pinching the left bosom,she was now moaning loudly and saying, "oh my God,please don't stop"
Then her hand found a way to my di*ck she stroked it without releasing it from my boxer and chinoks,then I drew my chinoks and boxer down to enable her hand apply more pleasure to it,she stroked it continuously while she moaned loudly,"this one wey you dey moan like this when I never enter you,if I come enter nko" I thought to myself. When I was tired of the pre-intimacy and was ready for the real action,I pulled her pant down and kept my middle finger into her pothole,I noticed it was wet,and she let out a loud moan then she said,"James please do it already"i know what the do it means,then I reached for my wallet and removed two con'doms then doubled it on eachother,she grabbed it from me and wore it on my dick asap like her life depended on it,then she held my hard dic'k and directed it into her pothole,she screamed as it entered fully then I started thrusting my d'ick in and out,slowly at first then started doing it a little faster while she moaned,"please don't stop" I started banging her ferociously till she started vibrating and I knew she was about to come,a few seconds later she came,I did the same almost Immediately..we both laid down on the tiled floor of Segun's parlour,we were both spent

"You are one sexy bastard"she said weakly

I couldn't talk much so I just said,"I LOVE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"she replied

We dressed up about 5 minutes later,then Funmi looked me in the eye and said,
"Don't ever break my heart cause I really love you"

"I love you too"I replied,she didn't say anything after that,she only stared at me and I was starting to feel really uncomfortable then I shifted by attention to the program that was been showed on tv,she did the same,Segun and Grace came out a while later

"Funmi let's hit the road"grace said

"Okay"Funmi replied with a weak tone,when she picked up her bag she stared at me again and didn't say anything. Grace told me bye while Funmi just stared at me without saying anything,Segun escorted the two girls. I couldn't wait for him to come back so I left telling the gateman to tell him I'v gone when he comes back.

I got home around 5pm and went to my room immediately,laid on my bed replaying what happened at Segun's house with Funmi,I finally had sex with my dream girl,I kept on replaying what happened till sleep took over my consciousness
Re: James The Lagos Boy by ifyeky(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Walks into d thread and takes a seat
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ifyeky nice to have you here
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
shocked
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
@tmamuda what iyaf happened
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
I was sitting in my Parlour watching wrestling on the plasma hung on the wall in my parlour while listening to 2chainz 'I do it' on the home theatre,
"Thank God for the first nigga to start trapping
Thank God for the first nigga to start rapping
Thank God for the first girl to start stripping" was the sound that boomed out of the loud home speaker then I thought I heard a knock,I reduced the home theatre volume to enact my sense of hearing,then I heard a loud knock

"Who's there,I'm coming"I shouted

"Na me"Papa chinedu replied,I smiled mischievously as I opened the exit door,when I opened the door he dipped his hand inside his pocket and removed some money from his pocket,then he handed it over to me reluctantly

"Hope say we no grt any problem again?"Papa Chinedu asked me with a scowl on his face

"Sure,we are cool"I replied,then he left angrily

I counted the money and it was 48k,"ibo people sha"I said to myself. Well I'd manage it,then I continued watching my wrestle-mania and I increased the volume of the home theatre,by this time it was playing fuc'king problem by kendrick lamar and 2chainz,and I sang along shouting

"I love bad bitches that's my fuc'king problem
And yeah I like to Bleep I got a fuc'king problem" I kept on singing as the loud music playing from the home theatre filled the room,I kept on playing different songs till my eardrum couldn't take anymore. When I stopped the home theatre from playing music any longer,I also stitched the television off.

Then I started thinking of Funmi,I haven't called her since tuesday and this was thursday,I checked my account balance and it was only 15naira that was there then I borrowed 200naira from airtel and called her,

"Hello Funmi"I greeted

"Hello love" she replied,Love?..well,I wasn't shocked

"How are you doing"I asked

"I'm doing great,you"

"To be honest,I'm not ok. I'm really missing you and its killing me"I teased

"Hmmm,do you want to see me cause I'm also missing you"

"Sure,I want to"

"So when should I come around"she asked,'definitely not this week' I thought to myself

"My schedule is kinda tight throughout the tail of this week but you can come over on monday" I said

"Alright,no p love. Be expecting mr on monday"

"Ok"I said and ended the call

I didn't regret calling her,I thought she was going to ask why I didn't call her since but she paved way for a new hot session with her for me. I checked the wall clock and it was 1pm I freshened up and went to computer village at Ikeja,I got there around 2pm. When I got there,a dude rushed towards my direction and asked what I wanted,I told him to back off and mind his business,then he left reluctantly. I didn't mean to be rude but when a friend of mine wanted to buy bb bold 2 at computer village,a dude rushed at him and asked for what he wanted,when he told the dude that it was bold 2 he wanted the dude told my friend to wait for him then he brought a bold 2 and switched it on,when my friend had examined it and saw that it was ok he asked for the price and the dude said 5k,my friend was surprised and happy,he told the dude he was going to buy it then the dude told my friend to wait for him make I run go package am,the dude said and my friend nodded stupidly,when the dude came back he gave my friend na..when he got home. He saw fufu there,he could't cry..

To be continued
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 6:12am On Dec 01, 2013
Folarinwazzy: @tmamuda what iyaf happened
waitin 4 update
Re: James The Lagos Boy by tmamuda(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy New Month 2 U@Folarinwazzy n U all.
Re: James The Lagos Boy by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month to y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Sides Of A Coin... / Etisalat Flash Fiction 2016 Shortlist- Top 50( Nairalanders Rep us wella) / Dental Mental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.