Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Stop SPITTING On The Road (9208 Views)

The Usual Habit Of Spitting After Perceiving A Bad Odor / Spitting After Perceiving A Bad Odor / Say No To Pchn Today To Help Stop Epileptic Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2013
we have so many things that can make dis country look dirty apart for papers or snack wraps. some people when walking just spit on the road not minding who is behind them you cant even walk for 20 seconds before seeing spit on the road. some when driving just spit straight from their cars to where people are walking. please if you are pregnant or have a medical condition dat makes u spit pls stop it. find a place to hide ur spit it is soo irritating to look at. when u see som1 doing dis pls correct the person nd lets have a clean environment

15 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by WizPrince1(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2013
#Seconded, I Agree
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2013
what is this one saying?

7 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Acidosis(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2013
Yes its good to correct people but not all strangers want to be corrected..

I repeat, not all strangers want to be corrected...

8 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Afam4eva(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder if it's legal to spit as you go.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
go n tell that to dem abokis

2 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Jayses(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Da mkpor ayung aba ke nairaland ami ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by paparazzi1987(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
I will notify Gov. Babatunde Fashola asap
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by johnstar(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
noted
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by kambili999(f): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
:/ok... Prolly when next i c a person trynna spit, i'll hold his tongue n spit sense into him... Bt i myt get a nasty wash of slap or odour from someone telling me 'wahs ur own?'... Id rather frown at d act coz deep down in those guity pips dey knw its outrightly wrong

1 Like

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by cold(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
@op,don't go about telling people 'excuse me that is so wrong'. You might just receive a back hand slap for your effort. You never know with some people & their state of mind

2 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Dongideon(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
It's a very bad habit....its so common
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Pastorniga: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
God is seeing you
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by smart134: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
..hmm
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
cold: @op,don't go about telling people 'excuse me that is so wrong'. You might just receive a back hand slap for your effort. You never know with some people & their state of mind
grin
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
many of us are guilty of this and its very wrong.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by alotofgrace(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
are they suppose to be moving with spit gorodom?
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
the spit could even be infected with tuberculosis and the bacteria causing tb works with the air
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Lilimax(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
It's a dirty habit...
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by chykmoni(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by kennyonthrone(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ihe a ina ako wu BULLSHIT...na so I dey bus d oda dat pesin kum fart so mk I swallow dat poisonous spit wey dey ma mouth mehn I gatz spit it out....In as much as is irritatin u can't do witout it jst learn 2 lookk 4ward wen u see one Shikena

1 Like

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by MrPresident1: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na North the thing plenty pass. Ptuaa ptuaa everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by homesteady(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mr President: Na North the thing plenty pass. Ptuaa ptuaa everywhere

#fact! Hausa men can't do without spitting!
I was travelling to kano from benin, so some hausa men followed us! They kept a special nylon bag for them to be throwing saliva inside cry I felt like puking that day! And when they want to throw the saliva, they will make one strange groaning noise, then they spit it out! Choi!
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by johnwizey: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
I get better tinz to do dan to start noticing anyone spitting
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by BrightCar: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
@OP, PLEASE CARRY YOUR CAMPAIGN TO UN, WE'VE GOT MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES TO TACKLE. ASUU IS STILL ON STRIKE, BOKO BOYS ARE STILL ON RAMPAGE, G-7 PALAVER ETC. U ARE HERE TALKING TRASH!

1 Like

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Rexsul: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
dat ws hw a lady on byke spit on my mouth wen i ws yawning.......God punish devil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by nmagirl(f): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
We know is not right but the stench from gutters, canals, dead rats, faeces and refuse dumps that litter the streets is killing, even some people's armpit inside the bus. God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Yahoo1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
mtscheewwwww......
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Greataausim(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Is common find in the north...... Maiduguri n Kano state...... because files everywer due to odours frm gutters n streets
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
[size=20pt]SPACE BOOKED angry[/size]
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by solid3(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
OK, so next time I see somebody do that, I should tell them to pack it and keep Nigeria clean ko.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hmmm.
In as much as I dont like it I do it but the only time I do it is when someone spits beside me. Nothing irritates me and I dont spit uneccessarily but if you spit beside me I will spit immediately.

Its worse when on bike and bike man just dey spit or public transport... Some people fit dig their knuckles in their noses... Iyanma

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Times Kids Gave Us The Perfect Meme Face. / OMG!!! See Photos Of A Miraculous Trees With Human-like Private Parts In CAR / Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.