Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Help Stop SPITTING On The Road - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Stop SPITTING On The Road (9216 Views)

The Usual Habit Of Spitting After Perceiving A Bad Odor / Spitting After Perceiving A Bad Odor / Say No To Pchn Today To Help Stop Epileptic Electricity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Akbee(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Jayses: Da mkpor ayung aba ke nairaland ami ooooo
akpa mmien idem o.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Vidamia(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
Before that we have to stop all football players spitting on football pitch
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by willyray(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
i will admit i do it but after reading this post it will make me think
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Funpeter: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Saw it on front page this morning but didnt read it and when am returning from my class wanted too spit on the road but remember jst the headline and i refrain from spitting. That's the power of social media

1 Like

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
homesteady:

Bia! Come back and lick your spit! Nonsense angry
use am butter ur bread! Nobody is watching and i wn't tell daddy!
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by wisestman(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Its a hausa man's culture to spit anywhere, anytime.....
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
O.T.I.S:
what is this one saying?

The truth or do u think spitting on d road most especially wen there's open gutter is right?
Am preety sure u do the spitting on d road and u hate to be corrected. Pls stop it and keep ur envirounment.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by topetall(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
It is a very bad habit done by lagosians too. It is irritating. Do not spit on the road or blow out mucus from nose on the road. There was a time when people were careful of exposing personal items for the fear of rituals or juju. Now they are just
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by justin04(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Spitting is the least of our bad habits oo. Let's first stop urinating any and everywhere. And nose picking before handshake argggggggggggh.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by cjprince(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good food for thought
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bossforeva: use am butter ur bread! Nobody is watching and i wn't tell daddy!

That is the bread you'll eat on your wedding day
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 07, 2013
O.T.I.S:
what is this one saying?

U heard him
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Even on a soccer pitch where players rumble and tumble, they still spit on it! Me, i think some things make you human and it won't be easy to eliminate them. #more like saying ppl shud stop scratching their unmentionables when some ppl do it even in sleep!

1 Like

Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by mencade5(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Here in kano state, its all covered with spits. Every 10 seconds you walk you must hear ''arrrrrrgggg uuuggghhh ptuaah ptuaah!''

My timberland boot sef don soak finish d tin don spoil becos of too much unnecessary spitting from the abokis.
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2013
u guys dont really knw d sickness 1 can spread only thru spitting
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by keetel(f): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2013
I agree with u @Mz_steph smtyms when someone even spits breeze wld blow it away then d person behind wld get 2 suffer d splash... Abeg y'all whenever u want 2 spit find somewhere not on d road 2 do it or if @ all cover it up with sand...
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by homesteady(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yesterday, I was going to a friend's house, as I was walking on the road, I just felt something sticky and wet between my toes and palm slippers! Then I checked, I just saw saliva on my leg! I did not even know the source or direction where the saliva came from
Gosh! I was so mad and irritated! Some idiotss are just pigs angry angry especially all this hausa men angry
Why on earth will a sane person just pour saliva on a walkway?
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by homesteady(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
mencade5: Here in kano state, its all covered with spits. Every 10 seconds you walk you must hear ''arrrrrrgggg uuuggghhh ptuaah ptuaah!''

My timberland boot sef don soak finish d tin don spoil becos of too much unnecessary spitting from the abokis.
They'll be spitting silva from their smelling, kola-nut infested mouth! angry
Read my comment up! It also happened in kano
Re: Help Stop SPITTING On The Road by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2013
Plis wat is nut..did hewman beans still use to live their did dey not see place like Apapa..water packs n Rockfiew n Op bro gaddemmit what is speet
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between First Name And Last Name? / Meaning Of Rc And BN In Certifictad Of In Incorporation. / Have Armed Robbers Ever Visited Your House Before? Please Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.