Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U (547 Views)

The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / You Cannot Move Mountains Until You Talk To Your Mountains / God Can Move Mountains? Phillipinos Betrayed? 10,000 Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U by sidespin: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2013
YOUR FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS FOR U

Once after a service, a woman came to me, and after sitting in the service and hearing faith and truth taught, she took hold of my hand and cried almost hysterically. (I'm not saying this to make fun of her. I'm just pointing out the facts.) I said, "What's the matter, Sister?" "Oh, I want you to pray for me." "All right," I said, "what is it?" "Well," she said, "it just seems like the Lord has forsaken me."

I said, "What awful sin have you committed to make Him forsake you?" "Oh, Brother Hagin, as far as I know, I haven't done one thing wrong. But it just seems like the Presence of the Lord has gone from me." I said, "Now where did you ever read in the Bible where it said, 'We walk by what things seem like' ? The Bible didn't say we walk by what things seem like. It says we walk by faith. And Jesus said He'd never leave you or forsake you." "I know that. But it just seems like He has." "Well," I said, "you've got more faith in 'seems like' than you have in the Bible."

"Yes, but I know what I feel." This woman almost got mad at me. I answered her, "Yes, and I know my Jesus, and I'm not concerned about what I feel. If Jesus said it, I believe it." Thank God for a motto I inherited from the Southern Baptists. I wrote it in red ink on the fly leaf in the Bible I had when I was on my deathbed. It says, "The Bible says it, I believe it, and that settles it." That means I believe what the Word says whether things seem like the Bible is so or not — feeling or no feeling. And if you'll practice that and start believing right, thinking right, and talking right, it won't be long until you'll be feeling right too. Faith must be released. In other words, you can have what you say. Your faith can move mountains for you. (Kenneth Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

Who/what Are Angels / All Catholics Are Going To Hell - Rev. Chris Okotie / Flesh At Work (faw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.