Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song (12877 Views)

Omg! Shizzi Attacks Don Jazzy Over 'baby Face' Saga With Wande Coal...! / Download Baby Face By Wande Coal , Don Jazzy And Shizzi (all 3 Versions) / Wande Coal's "Baby Face" Beat Maker Shizzi Speaks Out On The Stolen Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2013
noahnaira: Indeed dey all have a baby face and a baby brain. I even wonder why donjazzy will do a song and store it up in his house. Is his home a musuem ? Very soon, Tiwa Savage will leave and Don Jazzy will come out and say she stole his walkin stick. Make naija musicians stop dis dissin.
1st page tins

Did you actually think before typing that you wrote?

So if you keep your money in your bank and yahoo boys hack into it and steal it. It's your fault for not spending it?.
*sigh*.. How low can people go in their thinking. sad

1 Like

Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by captainsinzu(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2013
I don comment lipsrsealed
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by IAMBREEZY: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2013
so whats the biggie,can't they resolve the issue maturedly instead of going to twitter to wage war.
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Icent99(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2013
ok....what are we hearing next
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by enigmagu1(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Orikinla: Shizzi or whatever even has issues with his tenses.
So, how can he write songs, except crappy Nigerian hip hop copycat songs they modify from songs on MTV and Trace?
They are all BS to me.
The real songwriters and singers in Nigeria are not more than 10 and all these noisemakers of Nigerian hip hop are not among them.
Now one of them keeps repeating a jargon he called 'Skelewu' over and over again and THAT IS A SONG? grin
They are all re-tarded.

oga no vex, wey your own wey you write....
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by leggo: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2013
enigmagu1:

oga no vex, wey your own wey you write....
try another line "write your own" is stale

fanboy
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by profvic3: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2013
**runs inside to bring a long cane**shizzy opens palm and recievs 14 strokes for seekin cheap attention nd anoda 14 for diving into an already heated brawl*runs outt of thread to poo poo

1 Like

Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by djphish(m): 11:18am On Nov 06, 2013
~singing~ it is a natural sumthin... #jstpassin
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by wonlasewonimi: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2013
I produced Vic O's hit I didn't get credit for it. What's the fuss about?
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Warlord3000(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: Am I surprised? No, it's typical. Shizzi abeg focus on Davido. If you were cheated no be after 2yrs you go talk. Don Jazzy accused Wande of stealing the entire song not just the beat so he should park well abeg. WC is a thief and an opportunist just like Sean Tizzle, May D, and even that Davido that can't even do a dance he purportedly came up with.

No disrespect but u seem to be going on the tribal line

Next time.. Give better points
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by dotcomnamename: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
So, how can he write songs, except crappy Nigerian hip hop copycat songs they modify from songs on MTV and Trace?
They are all BS to me.
The real songwriters and singers in Nigeria are not more than 10 and all these noisemakers of Nigerian hip hop are not among them.
Now one of them keeps repeating a jargon he called 'Skelewu' over and over again and THAT IS A SONG? grin
They are all re-tarded.

That is what people are praying for. Small job, big money. Do nothing, get something.

Na destiny, no be commandment... grin
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by oduaboy1: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
They are all BS to me.
They are all re-tarded.
You are a retar'd,the guy produces beats he is not a songwriter,learn to read and digress properly before rushing to display your profound ignorance with moronic comments.
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by oduaboy1: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: Am I surprised? No, it's typical. Shizzi abeg focus on Davido. If you were cheated no be after 2yrs you go talk. Don Jazzy accused Wande of stealing the entire song not just the beat so he should park well abeg. WC is a thief and an opportunist just like Sean Tizzle, May D, and even that Davido that can't even do a dance he purportedly came up with.
Psquare are very good when it comes to intellectual theft and plagarism

3 Likes

Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by niggaman(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
profvic3: **runs inside to bring a long cane**shizzy opens palm and recievs 14 strokes for seekin cheap attention nd anoda 14 for diving into an already heated brawl*runs outt of thread to poo poo
and runs into a moving cargo truck........lands in hospital with a bleeding and fractured yansh
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by nikky341: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
wonlasewonimi: I produced Vic O's hit I didn't get credit for it. What's the fuss about?
If u really did then u should know what the fuss is, it's like working hard to buy a car and armed robbers snatching it from u that's what it about, it has happened to me before , doing a term paper and ur lecturer uses it for his book
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Imyourex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wetin una dey call song sef?
Abi you mean the noise wey them dey take disturb pesin ear?
The only time I hear Naija noises is when I go to barbing salon.

Missing those good old days when music was music
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by davetwitzy: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Don't jazzy thinks he is killing wande coals rep....little does he know that he is actually promoting the baby face song..
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by adelaja70(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Baby,i need your parents phone nos asap.....You are gradually becoming a nuisance on Nairaland. Shuo! U nor get work or husband ni?!
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by victor260(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
The song itself isn't interesting @ all.....dunno y dey all shouting bout it
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by LeStylo: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
dridowu: Anytime i look the three of them, what i see is a baby face with baby brain, I believe they are not mature in the brain. They would have resolve the issue without any outsider . I think this is also an avenue to promote the yeye baby song.
#gbam!
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Classcaptain1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
niggaman:
and runs into a moving cargo truck........lands in hospital with a bleeding and fractured yansh
Laff wan cripple me.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by iamdsam: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
I see Shizzi trying to be popular with style but who really gives a damn Don Jazzy is still the best producer in Africa #team_db
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Edimpaul(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
credit ko! credit ni!

Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by Ayorh4you(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
#indbanjsvoice, finally!
Re: Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song by therabbi(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Nigeria Rules the Blogosphere: Thenakedconvos.com wins 3 awards at the Black Weblog Awards, USA
Nigeria has taken the blogosphere by storm as The Naked Convos (www.thenakedconvos.com), picked up three awards at the recently concluded Black Weblog Awards which took place at The Ensemble Theatre, Houston, Texas, USA, on Saturday 2nd November, 2013.
The Awards had 35 categories out of which TNC were nominated in five: Best Relationship Blog, Best Blog Post Series, Best Group Blog, Best Writing in a Blog, Best International Blog. The TNC team went home with three of these awards - Best Relationship Blog, Best Blog Post Series and the highly coveted Best International Blog,
According to Olawale Adetula, founder of the site, winning the awards indicates a movement in the right direction not just for the TNC team but bloggers in Africa generally.
“I'd just like to say a big thank you to all the members of the TNC team and our amazing readers for making this happen. This wasn't as a result of anyone’s individual effort. For the past three years, we’ve been writing some awesome stories; we shared great art on Tuesdays, we wrote some amazing relationship posts on Mondays and Wednesdays, we had exciting series on Thursdays, did some thought-provoking polls on Fridays, helped other young people like us on Saturdays and Sundays and made everyone laugh with our fantastic humour packed news roundup on Saturdays. All of this boils down to the collective effort of a very young, very dynamic and very hardworking team.
The Naked Convos is an interactive initiative designed to create safe spaces where young men and women engage in open and honest conversations about anything and everything as driven by thought-provoking articles by young writers. The platform, which has been running since August 2010, celebrated its 3rd Anniversary recently with upgrades to its user interface and the launch of its mini-social networking engine.
On the recent improvements on the site, Wole Talabi, Online Editor at TNC stated that it was about time TNC took the big step to accommodate its ever-growing audience.
“After two years of pushing out some of the best original content in the African web space, we decided to take things one step further and, fully exploring our ‘express you’ payoff line. We modified the site into a micro-social network,” Wole said. “No, it’s not Facebook! No, it’s not Twitter. It’s just TNC.”
According to him, visitors are now able to register as members, build their own profile, send and receive private messages from other members and also start their own conversations under different groups.
With their success at the Black Weblog Awards and the exciting new features of TNC 3.0, The Naked Convos is making a statement in the blogging world that it is here to stay.
The Black Weblog Awards was founded in 2005 to give recognition to Black bloggers (and those of the African diaspora) which were largely overlooked by other Internet award events online. The Awards has been featured in several mainstream and online media outlets, including NPR, CNN, and others with winners also appearing in other media outlets, like MSNBC, the Huffington Post, BET, and many others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Saheed Osupa Music / D'Prince: Take Banana (VIDEO) / Amarachi Releases Music Video "Amarachi Dance” (watch & Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.