Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

No Interest After Giving Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Interest After Giving Birth (2523 Views)

Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Interest After Giving Birth by Schelube(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
Pleas I need advise on what to do. Since my wife delivered our baby. Her sex life is sumthing else.I have talked to her on several occasion still no improvement.I have to beg her to have sex. Most times its either am not in d mood or tired.when she manage accept, she won't allow me go more dan 1 round.its affecting my sex life cos I met her a virgin,even after wedding, we normally go for 3 rounds. Don't know what to do again.cos am tired of talking. Won't like to discuss the matter with family members.

1 Like

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Schelube: Pleas I need advise on what to do. Since my wife delivered our baby. Her sex life is sumthing else.I have talked to her on several occasion still no improvement.I have to beg her to have sex. Most times its either am not in d mood or tired.when she manage accept, she won't allow me go more dan 1 round.its affecting my sex life cos I met her a virgin,even after wedding, we normally go for 3 rounds. Don't know what to do again.cos am tired of talking. Won't like to discuss the matter with family members.

Awww . . . same old story . .

Somehow I think this childbirth thing should have been on rotational schedule . . . the man births the first child, the woman births the second and so on . . .

At least maybe then you guys will understand!

8 Likes

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2013
you did not state how long it has been since she gave birth. however if you know the pains of labour and the stress in lactating and nursing a baby then you will see reasons with your wife.
give her time to bounce back, body no be firewood , ur own na to climb do, na she dey suffer the pain.
ur se.x life is nothing compared to the family joy of a new born baby.
abeg give ur wife time jare,

5 Likes

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by angelhair(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2013
It's the childbirth and breast feeding. The hormone the body produces while breast feeding stops the vagina from lubricating so sex is painful and uninteresting. She might also be tired. Taking care of a new born is very tiring, demanding and unsexy work.

If you want to make things better, try using a lubricant (durex play for instance). It lubricates and keeps things moving smoothly. Also pay plenty attention to her clit to turn her on well well. Finally, help her with the baby. So she can relax and enjoy sex. I'm speaking from experience here.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by twogood: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Do you have a nanny? Pls get one if you don't or use the crèche people. The woman is probably torn between house chores, taking care of the baby and caring for you.
Frequent sex without proper lubrication & pre-intimacy can be painful for a woman.
Once in a while, ask her ways you could improve on being the best husband to her.
If you take this issue to your relatives or even your friends then know that it may never be resolved. Your wife may never enjoy sex with you since you have to report her when you feel she's not doing things right.
Marriage is for mature minds not kids.
May God give you wisdom.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin cheesy grin cheesy.....

This is what you see when you follow the mark out for society...

OP, why did you bother to have kids in the first place if you want to maintain your 4 rounds schedule per night.

Oyibo wey like s ex, most times don't go for kids,they get a cat or a dog while still enjoying their 5 round schedule.

You my guy, want to be hopping on her 4 rounds per night and still want to attend to a child.

Orishirishi.

Next time, just get married, no kids.. Like that you keep enjoying all your styles and round.
Kids are not meant for everybody.

8 Likes

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Woged2005(f): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Now you can see where religion and marriage cross roads. Counselors say most marriages lose fire and 'die' slowly after a good se.x dies out. So why do people pretend when the topic of se.x comes up, yet it's the key holding most relationships? If a lady wants to learn, men call her 'wayward'. If a lady marries as a virgin, her husband will call her "boring and inexperienced with no bed skills". I don taya sef!

Adult's Only! Rate (R) (oya children make una go play ball, dis don enter matured discussion):

Oga sir, maybe ur wife is not enjoying s.ex with u, when u force that big, 9 inches rod into her body without a good romance & stimulation wit ya tongue, aka 'su**cking'grin. Please go learn am, she no be wood. grin. Experienced ladies also get style wey dem dey use when dem don tire or not in the mood. Dem dey call am 'handjob' or 'BJ'. But I'm sure if ur wife tries those on u now, you will call her ex-ashawo. You can really enjoy a woman without penetrating her if your mind is open. Otherwise, sorry o! The poor lady is tired -period! Go watch TV grin

Next time u enter bedroom bring correct red wine, add ice cream with chocolate, eeemh, bring massage oil too, change light bulb to red or blue, put correct slow jam music (no be naija gara-gara gospel music), worship her beauty, feed her ice cream, kiss her gently and massage her back, and tell her how beautiful she is..u go see 'Miracle' grin.

Adore ur woman and treat her like a queen, u'll never complain about se.x grin grin

4 Likes

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Schelube(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thank u all for ur reply. But we have a nanny that even stay with us.I also help in the house chores even in cooking & taking care of d baby.In terms of romance dats my area.I can suck her till she cum but giving me a BJ is a no go area.lubrication is not a problem.D baby is 1yrs +. Her interest in sex is nolonger there.before child birth everything was ok.

1 Like

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by eripecs(f): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Try to understand your woman. Most women don't like it on a normal day not to talk of after childbirth. Be patient with her to recover but don't expect the formal lifestyle with her. Don't try an alternative(another woman), its the beginning of early grave.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by EfemenaXY: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Schelube: Pleas I need advise on what to do. Since my wife delivered our baby. Her sex life is sumthing else.I have talked to her on several occasion still no improvement.I have to beg her to have sex. Most times its either am not in d mood or tired.when she manage accept, she won't allow me go more dan 1 round.its affecting my sex life cos I met her a virgin,even after wedding, we normally go for 3 rounds. Don't know what to do again.cos am tired of talking. Won't like to discuss the matter with family members.

Even if you talk to her from now till thy kingdom come and she isn't listening, then you're wasting your time brother.

Did you discuss with her or you just talked to/at tabled your demands to her?

I'd like to know what her response was to you - then we can take it from there.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chillisauce: grin cheesy grin cheesy.....

OP, why did you bother to have kids in the first place if you want to maintain your 4 rounds schedule per night.

Oyibo wey like s ex, most times don't go for kids,they get a cat or a dog while still enjoying their 5 round schedule.

Makes sense grin grin
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by sexymoma(f): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chillisauce: grin cheesy grin cheesy.....

You my guy, want to be hopping on her 4 rounds per night and still want to attend to a child.

Orishirishi.

Next time, just get married, no kids.. Like that you keep enjoying all your styles and round.
Kids are not meant for everybody.

1,000,000 likes.... i know you won't disappoint. you always deliver grin
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by coolwaters: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Have you been part of her life? I mean emotionally, she could be passing thru a phase. It could be domestic or work related. Give her time and stop thinking about that. Take her out and you guys should plan for a short vacation alone. That should help.

1 Like

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
sexymoma: 1,000,000 likes.... i know you won't disappoint. you always deliver grin

Thanks, your signature ehn...hmmm.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Schelube: Thank u all for ur reply. But we have a nanny that even stay with us.I also help in the house chores even in cooking & taking care of d baby.In terms of romance dats my area.I can suck her till she cum but giving me a BJ is a no go area.lubrication is not a problem.D baby is 1yrs +. Her interest in sex is nolonger there.before child birth everything was ok.

This is more serious than i imagined, i advice you make out time to talk it over with her, hear from her first, there is always a more powerful bond between women and their new-born than their husband/partner. if this is the case, then you must have to rekindle the light of your sexual relationship with your wife ASAP, make her feel the way she used to before the child came, take her out(with the child) be as romantic as possible with her, put her in the mood and i assure you she will be the one asking for sxx.
best of luck.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by soulglo: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Schelube: Thank u all for ur reply. But we have a nanny that even stay with us.I also help in the house chores even in cooking & taking care of d baby.In terms of romance dats my area.I can suck her till she cum but giving me a BJ is a no go area.lubrication is not a problem.D baby is 1yrs +. Her interest in sex is nolonger there.before child birth everything was ok.

It is not really about being physically tired. It is hormonal. There is really nothing you can do. Some women wait 2 years before it resets. In the mean time be patient. You said your sex life was great before so when did the refusal to perform MouthAction start. Is it something new that you just decided to introduce into the relationship?
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
I hope you aren't asking her to do it on sweaty lipsrsealed......

Seriously,it beats me how most men manage to frequently think of sex in this stress ridden world,may be because women take much of the stress.

1 Like

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by baby124: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013

Bro, do you have a job, baby duty, and chores to do at home? You seem to have a lot of energy, large appetite and a lot of time. grin grin grin
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
baby_123:

Bro, do you have a job, baby duty, and chores to do at home? You seem to have a lot of energy, large appetite and a lot of time. grin grin grin

See his mouth like they normally go for three rounds grin

Dat kin energy. Where is it coming from?
cheesy
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Let me do the maths here;
3 rounds per day,
Let's a lot 15 minutes of mararton s*ex to each round.
That's 45 minutes everyday.

Poster, in dis 45 minutes ikwokirikwo everyday, let's be sincere, do she really flow with u?
R u competing or u wanna brag to friends u can do it 3times a day so woman gat to deliver whether she likes it or not?

Do u know that s*ex is a psychological thing to a woman?
In this ur 45minutes ikwokirikwo, has she ever initiated it?
She be se*x worker?
3 times a day is good biz for an aristo.

Maybe she de endure and pray make baba God give am pikin, she can confidently pass d message across.
And she is silently passing it.
Oya, oga ikwokirikwo,examine urself sharp sharp.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by soulglo: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Let me do the maths here;
3 rounds per day,
Let's a lot 15 minutes of mararton s*ex to each round.
That's 45 minutes everyday.

Poster, in dis 45 minutes[b] ikwokirikwo [/b]everyday, let's be sincere, do she really flow with u?
R u competing or u wanna brag to friends u can do it 3times a day so woman gat to deliver whether she likes it or not?

Do u know that s*ex is a psychological thing to a woman?
In this ur 45minutes ikwokirikwo, has she ever initiated it?
She be se*x worker?
3 times a day is good biz for an aristo.

Maybe she de endure and pray make baba God give am pikin, she can confidently pass d message across.
And she is silently passing it.
Oya, oga ikwokirikwo,examine urself sharp sharp.

ROTFLMAO
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by MaziOmenuko: 6:26am On Nov 07, 2013
sexymoma: 1,000,000 likes.... i know you won't disappoint. you always deliver grin

soul_glo:
ROTFLMAO

Someone is serious here and you're laughing your non-existent a'r.se off!

@Op, I feel your pain: One full year and some months after child birth and she's still acting like she just gave birth last night! I'm sure she isn't still breastfeeding so. I wonder where the suggestions of lactation and hormones is coming from. Some posters don't just read before posting!

The truth remains that sex is a very very important factor in your marriage: a marriage could be crawling to its early grave if sex becomes an imaginary concept there-in; so you've got the right to fight for your marriage.

Do all things possible; including discussing with her, let her know how you're feeling and try not to sound selfish while doing so. Find out from her if there are areas you need to improve. Communication is the key here. You are right not to involve a third-party at this stage; but if it gets worse than this, then do the NEEDFUL.

1 Like

Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by EfemenaXY: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

@Op, I feel your pain: One full year and some months after child birth and she's still acting like she just gave birth last night! I'm sure she isn't still breastfeeding so. I wonder where the suggestions of lactation and hormones is coming from. Some posters don't just read before posting!

The truth remains that sex is a very very important factor in your marriage: a marriage could be crawling to its early grave if sex becomes an imaginary concept there-in; so you've got the right to fight for your marriage.

Do all things possible; including discussing with her, let her know how you're feeling and try not to sound selfish while doing so. Find out from her if there are areas you need to improve. Communication is the key here. You are right not to involve a third-party at this stage; but if it gets worse than this, then do the NEEDFUL.

And what exactly is this needful, Mazi?

Clarify pls... lipsrsealed
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by MaziOmenuko: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I believe there are measures that Must be taken to salvage marital problems.

On a lighter note...

The house committee on aviation is still trying to figure out what that phrase means. I'm hoping to add to my vocabulary when they do cheesy
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Involving third party I guess.
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by EfemenaXY: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Phema:

Involving third party I guess.

I doubt it lipsrsealed

Mazi_Omenuko:

I believe there are measures that Must be taken to salvage marital problems.

On a lighter note...

The house committee on aviation is still trying to figure out what that phrase means. I'm hoping to add to my vocabulary when they do cheesy

Yeah, yeah - I know that you know, that I know, precisely what you meant tongue cool
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by MaziOmenuko: 7:48am On Nov 07, 2013
^^ I know you knew that I knew that you knew what I meant cheesy
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by EfemenaXY: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^ I know you knew that I knew that you knew what I meant cheesy

grin grin
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I doubt it lipsrsealed

Yeah, yeah - I know that you know, that I know, precisely what you meant tongue cool

Chei! I'm such a learner. sad
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by BoyRichie(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2013
@ OP

Just try and make your wife really happy cos if she is happy enough, she give it up irrespective of whether she is in the mood or not. #triedandtrusted wink
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by soulglo: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Sigh. Oh shut it up
Re: No Interest After Giving Birth by carmelion(f): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tyry gifts.it works like magic.smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet My 125 Years Old Grandfather Pa Ekhator Onabor, A Supercentenarian / This Is What Parenting Look Like. / What Will You Do If You Saw This After-wedding Picture Of Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.