Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home (6543 Views)

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
smiley

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by delishpot: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
She is not all by herself. She has a midwife around.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
cool

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:
She is not all by herself. She has a midwife around.

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by youngaz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
I no iz in america lyk dat ooo.......there iz notin we no fit see 4 dat country technology don twist their brain baje bajegrin

LadyF wat dah Bleep iz she doingrin
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by goodmorning40: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
are u crazy? Can't u see she wasn't all by herself
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
cool

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
goodmorning40:
are u crazy? Can't u see she wasn't all by herself
I mean without any medical personnel around. undecided

This might be a little bit graphic to some people. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by StefanSalvatore: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Is it dat hospital bill is much or wat

Isn't she putting herself at risk
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol grin

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Mutuwa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
strength of a woman

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by geesilver(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
is this for real
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by ladyF(f): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
She is the real definition of Hebrew woman. May God give me this kain easy labor....
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by delishpot: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
They still have a midwife/Duala around. Yes they are in charge but they have someone who is experienced and professional birth attendant hanging around incase they need help at any point in time during the birthing process. It is called a home birth. This is home water birth.

But yes! Women are strong beings cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
delishpot:
They still have a midwife/Duala around. Yes they are in charge but they have someone who is experienced and professional birth attendant hanging around incase they need help at any point in time during the birthing process. It is called a home birth. This is home water birth.

But yes! Women are strong beings cool
Seen something like this before?
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by MrHighSea: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wow. Not painfull. Iam feeling somehow seeing this
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Dexema(m): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
this is wierd and nice at the same time, this shows how necessary it is for a man to be around when his baby is being born, that way he will tend to appreciate his wife and love his child more.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by elantraceey(f): 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
I watched a video of this sometime ago and there was a midwife around incase of any unseen complication . It made childbearing look very interesting.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by elantraceey(f): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2016
MrHighSea:
Wow. Not painfull. Iam feeling somehow seeing this

I doesn't mean it wasn't painful at all, it was just less painful.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by babyme1(f): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I have birthed twice and I find it strange that there isn't a drop of blood in that tub. Something isn't correct undecided

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
WoW!!! But there is no blood in that water. How true can this be?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by delishpot: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Researched it when we were expecting our kids cool
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
babyme1:
I have birthed twice and I find it strange that there isn't a drop of blood in that tub. Something isn't correct undecided
danbrowndmf:
WoW!!! But there is no blood in that water. How true can this be?
Same thing I noticed.
Maybe delishpot can help us throw more light.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by danbrowndmf(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Same thing I noticed.
Maybe delishpot can help us throw more light.
alright. But would you love to give birth like this .cheesy?
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by delishpot: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Seems like they cleaned up before the photoshoot smiley
Or the woman did not have tear plus maybe the placenta is still inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by tpiar: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
think I've seen this thread before some years ago on nl.

The water is surprisingly clear for a delivery.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Moana(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
there are dozens of videos on youtube
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
alright. But would you love to give birth like this .cheesy?
Lol it would be a nice experience. smiley
delishpot:
Seems like they cleaned up before the photoshoot smiley
Or the woman did not have tear plus maybe the placenta is still inside.
Uuhm that smile... Had yours this way? cheesy
Moana:
there are dozens of videos on youtube
I'll check it out.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by delishpot: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol it would be a nice experience. smileyUuhm that smile... Had yours this way? :DI'll check it out.

Nope.
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by danbrowndmf(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol it would be a nice experience. smiley
lol.you Nigerian women that will be screaming your husband's name while in labour "francis see waten you don cus me,see waten you don do me oooo"
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lol.you Nigerian women that will be screaming your husband's name while in labour "francis see waten you don cus me,see waten you don do me oooo"
Where I come from, we don't scream our husband's name. We only sing hallelujah. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Giving Birth All By Herself In The Comfort Of Her Home by WHOcarex: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) / Would You Send Your Elderly Parent Back To Nigeria? / See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.