Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) (846 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film? / Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2013

LOGLINE: Sade dreams of becoming a singer. However, her father dies. As intended by the mother, the heroine is sent to study at the Ukrainian Medical University. The conflict between Sade's dream and her mother's desire due to family needs unfortunately leads to a chain of dramatic events. She finds a boyfriend, who encourages her to believe in herself and achieve her dreams.

Directed By: Andrew Rozhen
Starring: Nigeria's Omoni Oboli and a Ukrainian actor Andrew Rozhen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Cips6chvA
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2013
[size=20pt]SPACE BOOKED angry[/size]
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Ayam_Kay: [size=20pt]SPACE BOOKED angry[/size]

May your ministry grow in bounds undecided undecided
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by sholay2011(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2013
Did I just waste my MB?!

No, I didn't. grin grin grin
Nice one Omoni.
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2013
watched the trailer ,nice one. omoni oboli i dy watch o.
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
sholay2011: Did I just waste my MB?!

No, I didn't. grin grin grin
Nice one Omoni.

smh! smh! embarassed
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by sholay2011(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi:

smh! smh! embarassed
What do you mean? undecided
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
sholay2011:
What do you mean? undecided

why the initial fullstop? you don dey reserve space too? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
My worry for this movie however is the acting! Because now....na only Omoni dem they show. I hope the Ukranian actors won't be crappy sad sad sad. Because all these international collaborations sef....after so much hype, they turn out subpar undecided
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by sholay2011(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi: My worry for this movie however is the acting! Because now....na only Omoni dem they show. I hope the Ukranian actors won't be crappy sad sad sad. Because all these international collaborations sef....after so much hype, they turn out subpar undecided
That's true sha.

I wasn't reserving space jare. angry I wanted to look for your trouble but later had a change of heart. cool
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
sholay2011:
That's true sha.

I wasn't reserving space jare. angry I wanted to look for your trouble but later had a change of heart. cool

smh! smh!
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by sholay2011(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi:

smh! smh!
Just ensure it doesn't fall off your neck.
Re: Trailer of 'Feathered Dreams' (A Nollywood/Ukranian Co-Production) by prof800(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
speedyboi: Because all these international collaborations sef....after so much hype, they turn out subpar undecided
very true.
But me thinks this one's gonna shine.

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z & Solange’s Fight Compared With Ray Rice & Fiancée (julius Agwu's Version) / My Best Tv Series Of This Year / Suits(tv Series) Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.