Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller (3079 Views)

How To Fund Major Ecurrency At Cheap Rate! / Forex Trading Selling Ecurrency / Withdraw Your Money From Blocked ecurrency Account Within 10 Mins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by fitnesswis: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder because i have gone through much seeking for where to sell my neteller and small moneybooker but seems Nigerian exchangers are not Versatile at all as up to 3 weeks search none except the ones who wana scam me.
why is this so?
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by fitnesswis: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
thanks for foreign sites. just sold my Neteller 3hrs ago and now picked up WU.xchanga.com i say thanks so much again.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by fitnesswis: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
stillusing same service and still getting satisfied.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by fitnesswis: 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
yet another one and good business with them.
so reliable.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by fitnesswis: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2013
another wonderful transaction again. this time i bought low amount and it went well.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by eddywin: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
How OnlyFiveUsd work?

You need active referral(s). You refer five people as downline (or even one) and they will do the same.
What happens if you get five people to sign up, and then they do exact same thing you did, each introducing 5 others. If this continiues down the line, you will have 3125 people in your entire network. Wtih our program, there is no limit to the number of people you can have on your first level.
How much can you earn?

As much as you want. Here are a few calculations on how much you could earn, with the number of your down-line at each level.

5 downlines, you will earn up to $15,625.00
6 downlines, you will earn up to $38,880.00
7 downlines, you will earn up to $84,035.00
8 downlines, you will earn up to $163,840.00
10 downlines, you will earn up to $500,000.00
12 downlines, you will earn up to $1,244,160.00
. . .

https://onlyfiveusd.com/?ref=cooljoeva

Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by eTradeXchange(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Gone are the days when you make money in Neteller and you can't convert it to cash. You can now fund and withdraw from your neteller account within minutes through our site www.etradexchange.net.

You can also read more on https://www.etradexchange.net/articles/blog/how-to-withdraw-from-neteller-in-nigeria-through-etradexchange/

Wish you all the best.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by kay2dot(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2015
eTradeXchange:
Gone are the days when you make money in Neteller and you can't convert it to cash. You can now fund and withdraw from your neteller account within minutes through our site www.etradexchange.net.

You can also read more on https://www.etradexchange.net/articles/blog/how-to-withdraw-from-neteller-in-nigeria-through-etradexchange/

Wish you all the best.

What's the purpose of the phone numbers on your contact page? You don't pick calls.

How then can I trust you.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
kay2dot:

What's the purpose of the phone numbers on your contact page? You don't pick calls.

i tire for them oo
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by eTradeXchange(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2015
kay2dot:

Email us. Thanks
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by Chinonso87(m): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
You can contact me for all your NETTELER transactions! my No. is 08037714029.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by macphilip: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Reliable and Trustworthy Neteller Exchanger based in Lagos
Call 08144333114
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by BizLifeE: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2016
You can sell Neteller to www..com.ng at high rates - any amount.

They also sell at the lowest rate in Nigeria.

They fund customers fast.
Re: No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller by Zdoh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
ZIDOHEXCHANGE always available for all you instant exchange to Naira and dollars.

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6400 (clean) Intel Core Duo 160gb Hdd 2gb Ram Webcam, Wlan, 14inc / Safety Equipments / Need A Licensed Customs Clearing Agent In Portharcourt???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.