Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Safety Equipments - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Safety Equipments (3079 Views)

We Supply All Kinds Of Paint And Chemical Pdts, And Industrial Safety Equipments / RE: Urgent Need For Safety Equipments In Bulk.. Manufacturers & Exporters.. / Brand New Sand Dredging Pumps,dredging Equipments And Spare Parts For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safety Equipments by MsCee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hi guys, does anyone know where i can get industrial safety equipments such as safety helmets, boots, coveralls, rain boots and raincoats in bulk, in nigeria?
Re: Safety Equipments by omolayo1(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
PLEASE WHEN U HAVE A HINT TO THIS TOPIC TRY TO LET ME KNOW.
Re: Safety Equipments by emal(m): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2008
I work for an oil company and I know where you can get all these in bulk in nigeria.
If it is for supply you need to know before quoting as the prices differ according to the brandname/quality etc,
my email is : goodgold@fastmail.fm
and my gsm is = 08037919617
Re: Safety Equipments by chieyvonne: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sorry i got to know this request a bit late but if its not late then you have reached the safety products depot.Our key business is safety. We consult,sale the products and maintain them.
We lunched one of our big products -TYREPROCTECTOR Sometime ago. Its a great auto tyre safety product worldwide.
We give professional service. If its the best quality with conformance to international standards you want and at an affordable rate then we are in business.
call 08033796404,018733684
chieyvonne_tech@yahoo.ca
Re: Safety Equipments by ahmedmaxsafegr(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Dear Sir / Madam,

Hi,We are a leading Manufacturers, importers, exporters and distributors of safety , security, Welding, Hardware, Tools and personal protective equipment in Pakistan. We are also the sole Distributors in Pakistan of many companies such as JSP (UK) , United Safety (Netherlands), Kings Safety (Singapore), BW (CANADA), CEIA (ITALY), 3M (USA), MSA (USA), Red Wing (USA), Jallatte, ARCO (UK) and many others. And we are also the manufacturers and Exporters of Best Quality 100% cotton coveralls, FR Coverall, NOMEX Coverall, cotton gloves, leather gloves, Welding Gloves, Safety Helmets, Safety Shoes, Reflective Vests, Road Cones, Traffic Battons and many more. we are interested in distributing our products to your company. So if you have any kind requirement for our Products so please don't hesitate to contact us.

&

We are also a leading HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) / NEBOSH / IOSH / Risk Management Trainers and Consultants Worldwide since 25 years. We would be glad to work with you on specific projects / short assignments related to HSEQ trainings and Crane Inspections in our areas of expertise as mentioned in above Profile of our Sister firm MAXTRAIN INTERNATIONAL. SO if you need us in any of your project or assignment Plz don't hesitate to contact us. If you need any assistance so Plz feel free to contact us, We will be very happy and Glad to deal with you.

I will be waiting for your reply

Thanks and best regards

Ahmed Akhtar
Managing Director
Maxsafe Group
Karachi Pakistan
PH : 00922132413131 / 00922135477558
MOB : 00923002101122 / 00923212106747
EMAIL : ahmed@maxsafegroup.com
ahmed.maxsafe@hotmail.com
WEB : www.maxsafegroup.com
chieyvonne: Sorry i got to know this request a bit late but if its not late then you have reached the safety products depot.Our key business is safety. We consult,sale the products and maintain them.
We lunched one of our big products -TYREPROCTECTOR Sometime ago. Its a great auto tyre safety product worldwide.
We give professional service. If its the best quality with conformance to international standards you want and at an affordable rate then we are in business.
call 08033796404,018733684
chieyvonne_tech@yahoo.ca
Dear Sir / Madam,

Hi,We are a leading Manufacturers, importers, exporters and distributors of safety , security, Welding, Hardware, Tools and personal protective equipment in Pakistan. We are also the sole Distributors in Pakistan of many companies such as JSP (UK) , United Safety (Netherlands), Kings Safety (Singapore), BW (CANADA), CEIA (ITALY), 3M (USA), MSA (USA), Red Wing (USA), Jallatte, ARCO (UK) and many others. And we are also the manufacturers and Exporters of Best Quality 100% cotton coveralls, FR Coverall, NOMEX Coverall, cotton gloves, leather gloves, Welding Gloves, Safety Helmets, Safety Shoes, Reflective Vests, Road Cones, Traffic Battons and many more. we are interested in distributing our products to your company. So if you have any kind requirement for our Products so please don't hesitate to contact us.

&

We are also a leading HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) / NEBOSH / IOSH / Risk Management Trainers and Consultants Worldwide since 25 years. We would be glad to work with you on specific projects / short assignments related to HSEQ trainings and Crane Inspections in our areas of expertise as mentioned in above Profile of our Sister firm MAXTRAIN INTERNATIONAL. SO if you need us in any of your project or assignment Plz don't hesitate to contact us. If you need any assistance so Plz feel free to contact us, We will be very happy and Glad to deal with you.

I will be waiting for your reply

Thanks and best regards

Ahmed Akhtar
Managing Director
Maxsafe Group
Karachi Pakistan
PH : 00922132413131 / 00922135477558
MOB : 00923002101122 / 00923212106747
EMAIL : ahmed@maxsafegroup.com
ahmed.maxsafe@hotmail.com
WEB : www.maxsafegroup.com
Re: Safety Equipments by elvis10ten(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Contact me for all your safety tools and equipment. I stay in port harcourt, but can also deliver to other places.
Phone Number:
Re: Safety Equipments by mendelsmattress: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd Nigeria number one importer of Adult & Children Rain boots.
We have been in the business of importing and manufacturing of rain boots for more than 15 years, having been in the business for so long we can assure you of quality and durability of the rain boots.
Sizes : 42 -46

Tackle the typical rainy weather in a pair of these classic boots. They feature a round toe, black upper, tab on the side for easy pull on and a chunky gripped outer sole

Call/Whatsapp: 08036911296,08180065490, 08087656176
www.mendelsfootwears.com
office address:27, Atinuke Olabanji street, Balogun bus stop off Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja
Bulk buyers wanted nationwide

Re: Safety Equipments by mendelsmattress: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Ltd Nigeria number one importer of Adult & Children Rain boots.
We have been in the business of importing and manufacturing of rain boots for more than 15 years, having been in the business for so long we can assure you of quality and durability of the rain boots.
Sizes : 42 -46

Tackle the typical rainy weather in a pair of these classic boots. They feature a round toe, black upper, tab on the side for easy pull on and a chunky gripped outer sole

Call/Whatsapp: 08036911296,08180065490, 08087656176
www.mendelsfootwears.com
office address:27, Atinuke Olabanji street, Balogun bus stop off Obafemi Awolowo way Ikeja
BULK BUYERS WANTED NATIONWIDE......

Re: Safety Equipments by remsonik(f): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
Get your organic products from bravitude naturals with as low as 1000 naira. Discounts and giveaways are going on

Coconut oil 1L 3k
Honey 1L 3k
Carrot oil 1L 3k
Cocoa butter 1kg 7k
Beeswax 1kg 5k
Shea butter 1kg 2k
Blacksoap 1kg 2.5k
Turmeric 100g 700
Camwood 100g 1k
Cinnamon 100g 1k
Hurry! !!
Bravitudenaturals@gmail.com
Re: Safety Equipments by SirHackeem: 1:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Visit http://www.paulvicsafetystore.com for affordable safety shoes and equipments - Official Safety Jogger Distributor In Nigeria, Safety Shoes, Safety Gloves, Protective Wears & PPEs Dealers In Nigeria, Paulvic Safety Store is an Online Safety Store For All Safety Jogger Safety Shoes at Wholesale Price In Nigeria. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E63 (brand New) 3g Wlan Bluetooth Camera Web Etc (correction Of Advert) / No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller / Dell Latitude E6400 (clean) Intel Core Duo 160gb Hdd 2gb Ram Webcam, Wlan, 14inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.