Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc (24594 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know If This Is GNLD? / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / 8 Tips For Dealing With Job Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ugwum007(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2013
Some days ago, I came across a job vacancy post in olx website. I called the phone number stipulated and I was given an address at gbagada industrial estate, lagos. On getting there,it was GNLD office, I kept my cool located the person that gave me the address and for 2hrs I was listening to the usual networking talks only that it was coming from almost a tout (from appearance). When I started asking questions about the whole thing including a olx vacancy post, flyers & posters that had job vacancy opportunities on them, the guy lost his cool and almost bounced on me.

Am a student caught up in the ASUU dance with FG, almost all I heard that day was like routing information......I started wondering why is GNLD now stooping so low to fraud inorder to drive business?

4 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by udopee(f): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2013
ugwum007: Some days ago, I came across a job vacancy post in olx website. I called the phone number stipulated and I was given an address at gbagada industrial estate, lagos. On getting there,it was GNLD office, I kept my cool located the person that gave me the address and for 2hrs I was listening to the usual networking talks only that it was coming from almost a tout (from appearance). When I started asking questions about the whole thing including a olx vacancy post, flyers & posters that had job vacancy opportunities on them, the guy lost his cool and almost bounced on me.

No be small thing ooo grin grin grin shocked shocked

Am a student caught up in the ASUU dance with FG, almost all I heard that day was like routing information......I started wondering why is GNLD now stooping so low to fraud inorder to drive business?
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ugwum007(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2013
Really annoying....

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Kollins12: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Any time you hear Gbagada :think twice,that is their Head Quarter

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by emmysoftyou: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
**modified**06/11/14

the day i got there,
one gateman that is closed to the place told me that they re fraudsters but later told me to go and comfirmed by myself,
well what is in my hart is that if i hear the issue of paying b4 i getting a job,
then i will ran away.
so after some minute of waitin outside the gate,i call the number of the Gnld guy again but later on,som1 was sent to pick me up outside the gate with two girls also waiting and coming inside with me.
So we all enter and we sat together and others who were there waitin sat with us and we re upto 7 or 8 on a round table listening to our gnld guy who spoke about we becoming the boss of our own and they ask us questuons that will excite us..cheesy
guys do you know how long this guy spoke that day.cheesy
men it was 4hrs b4 he started spiting on us,grin
i mean spit dey come out from the guy mouth and hunger don dey kill me.grin Eventually,after speaking for 4hrs,the other guy spoke for 2hrs talking and his colleague was call to convince us more abt the gnld product and how to register with N8500.i lie i didnt ve atm wit me but the guy said he can withdraw my money with another atm shocked men i shake o,undecided
i mysteriously left the place without thier knowledge ,
i think efcc need to checkmate dis pple because they re deceptive in thierflyers and posters.
sum up,i was about leaving, one of the guy ask me if am dissapointed,i told him no because the guy should ve understand how dissapointed i am,how i waste my tp fare to be there and he open a book and read a place that said that misconcoception and misleading the pple is part of business..
pls be warn and be careful..cool
1like brought bak my last year experience cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ugwum007(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2013
There are certainly spoiling the name Of GNLD

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
All I will say is yes,brb.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by emperorT: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
jes passing by,,alomo bitters is better
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Akshow: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
That product still de exist?

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dem get choice? Who wan dey market goods wey nor dey move market? cheesy

Crooks. They will tell you exciting stories about people that have made wealth selling their product, yet you will never see such people face to face. No proof of their existence. Pyramid market scheme is bullshyt. Don't ever involve yourself in it.

11 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
too many touts der...i see dem evryday.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by omoadeleye(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lolzzz, the first day I attend there seminar, mehn after patiently listening to there rigmarole, since that I stop going, everytime am strolling in the street, sincerely I don't know the different between them and Jehovah witnesses, mehn I always Shawn them and walk away ni.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Stunner1(f): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
lmao dz ppl r evrywhr even abj sef
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Goldenheart(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
O ma se o
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Ruchidera(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
All these kangaroo seminar angry angry
Very annoying
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by godofwar666(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nawa o for dose who wil rite al d o pages and at d end no lyks! Ask google pls
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
i wonder how dey get our details, every week dy ssend me invites, my friend fell for dem grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by owolabifunke14(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
omoadeleye: Lolzzz, the first day I attend there seminar, mehn after patiently listening to there rigmarole, since that I stop going, everytime am strolling in the street, sincerely I don't know the different between them and Jehovah witnesses, mehn I always Shawn them and walk away ni.
difference difference difference difference.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Domaro: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
come and mkt my original perfume, fresh olive dish wash and shampoo and collect a fat commision for every can sold instead of falling their victim. Call 08037936869

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
[size=20pt]NONSENSE angry[/size]
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by buoye1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerians!!!!We shldnt blame those indians joor!
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by charlsecy4(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
omoadeleye: Lolzzz, the first day I attend there seminar, mehn after patiently listening to there rigmarole, since that I stop going, everytime am strolling in the street, sincerely I don't know the different between them and Jehovah witnesses, mehn I always Shawn them and walk away ni.
you didn't make sense at all.and what's the correlation with Jehovah's witness?or you just enjoy being stupid?

12 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mehn, the bombs on this page though *runs out of thread*

9 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by dridowu: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dos guy are natural foolsss
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by dedons: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2013
someone should update me on the COZA story grin

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by dedons: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
casgal: too many touts der...i see dem evryday.
how do I quote a post on nairaland?

please i need help
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by condralbede(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
GNLD product now is a mess .not to talk of d workers.
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by ichommy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=condralbede]GNLD itself now is mess .not to talk of workers.[/qu

Gbam!
Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by iskalamong(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
They are seriously promoting their market.
The thing is for full time jobless people. And a person with ambition backed up with education may fall victim but will not be able to spend and dedicate his time for it.
But sewiously, this GNLD don tey!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
since time immemorial...

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by tucee31: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
Better GNLD dat is 33k to register. What of FLP that is 150k to register?!
These ppl just collect ppl's money and trade with it, then give ppl change.
Anyway, am not always interested in them.

4 Likes

Re: Is GNLD Now Dealing With Touts, Illiterates Etc by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
oluafolabi: Mehn, the bombs on this page though *runs out of thread*

O boy, I tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remorse After Leaving My Job / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / First Bank Assessment Centre (graduate Trainee Phase 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.