Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price (1202 Views)

Is The Gionee S Plus Worth It's Price / 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by youngfellow: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is not actually a tweak but a promotion just to inform those who are not aware of it, About the Etisalat App, i know most of you would have recieve the text message about a particular app but you ignored it, now you can download the app
here http://upfile.mobi/279972 ,
with the app you can double your recharge card and still be able to use it to buy bundle,BBM,calling,sms etc, you can also buy bundle through this app, so let go to business
1st Download the App it is for java and symbian phone, i haven't seen the andriod version yet,
2. buy the recharge card you want to double Example if you want N1000 buy N500 recharge card, if you wan N200 Then buy N100 recharge card and so on...
3. Open the app Click Promotion > then Click 'Enter Pin' then enter the recharge card code there you will something like "Generating... please wait..." Then later you will get a message that you card has been send for verification and that it will be credited to your account when found valid.
4. Wait for some time like for 5 - 20 Minutes you will get a message for etisalat informing that your recharge pin has been credited to your account.
Note While waiting dont attempt to load the card if not you will get a message like "Sorry Operation Failed" or "Invalid recharge pin"
5. If your airtime has been double you can now buy the bundle with the airtime for Half it price for example 200MB instead for N1000, you can now buy it for N500
Note andriod of BB users should insert their sims in a java or symbian, download the app, perform the procedure then put their sim back in their phone
here is a screenshot of the message i recieved
http://upfile.mobi/280021
Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by yoddy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Smells like a scam.

Once you give away your recharge pin, somebody somewhere gets it and loads it...

Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by youngfellow: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
yoddy: Smells like a scam.

Once you give away your recharge pin, somebody somewhere gets it and loads it...

Beware!!!
That what i thought when i downloaded the app, not until i gave it a trial, u can see d sceenshot, at least picture dont lie
Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by Codedboy95(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
big scam. if anything like this exists it will be on etisalat website and not on an external site. bros try another method cause nt many will fall victim for this your cheap scam

1 Like

Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by Codedboy95(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
young fellow:
That what i thought when i downloaded the app, not until i gave it a trial, u can see d sceenshot, at least picture dont lie
mumu u sent daht msg to urself using bulk sms.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
OP , Your are just a thief. Better use your time to learn a trade.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by youngfellow: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Codedboy95: big scam. if anything like this exists it will be on etisalat website and not on an external site. bros try another method cause nt many will fall victim for this your cheap scam
the link to this app was originally sent to me some time ago, and since then i have not being making use of the app, if not until sometime lastweek when i tried it and it worked, before i extracted the app from my symbian phone
Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by youngfellow: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Have tried my best to make myself clear but as am looking at it, it luk lyke my attention is not needed here, at least have tried to explain myself by posting screenshot for those who will still find it difficult to blieve, pls moderator close this thread d insult is getting too much
Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by Codedboy95(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
@young_fellow and u can still talk. if i were yhu i had click on 'edit profile' >> 'deactivate account'.
Re: Etisalat BBM, Bundle Half It Price by krugar07(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Codedboy95: @young_fellow and u can still talk. if i were yhu i had click on 'edit profile' >> 'deactivate account'.
be nice grin grin , give the lad a chance, alwayz remember that "the young shall grow" grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Airtel BIS Internet Data Now Sucking Very Fast / Please How Do I Factory Reset My Tecno S5 / MTN Bis Data Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.