Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Wande Coal's 'babyface' Version Producer, Shizzi Releases Statement (READ) - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Wande Coal's 'babyface' Version Producer, Shizzi Releases Statement (READ) (1152 Views)

Meet The Pro Twerkers, The Girls That Danced In Wande Coal's "The Kick" [video] / Video: Twerk Of Life - Wande Coal’s “the Kick” Dancers Twerk To Skuki’s Silifa S / TEJU BABYFACE Is Set To Wed In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal's 'babyface' Version Producer, Shizzi Releases Statement (READ) by ImeldaEgist: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Award winning Producer, Sheyi 'Shizzi' Akerele has stepped out in the middle of the intellectual property right controversy between Don Jazzy and Wande Coal to shed some light on the issue. Shizzi is the producer of Wande Coal's version of 'BabyFACE', a song which Mavin Boss, Don Jazzy is also claiming ownership to.

Read his statement below:

I have heard and seen some folks rants about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did. I don't see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.

Two years back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go Low" and someone else took the credits. I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which I produced. Here is the link to the original version of "Go Low"

SOURCE -http://www.egistonline.com/content/2013/11/06/wande-coals-babyface-version-producer-shizzi-releases-statement-read

(1) (Reply)

The First Time He Made Love To Me I Cried Home To My Sister>>>> Ngozi Iweka / Check Out The Current Nigerian Indigenous Music Here / Did You See These Men On Falomo Round About? #jamesbond Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.