Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

TEJU BABYFACE Is Set To Wed In September - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TEJU BABYFACE Is Set To Wed In September (927 Views)

Wande Coal's 'babyface' Version Producer, Shizzi Releases Statement (READ) / Man Who Was A Woman To Wed Woman Who Was A Man; Britain’s First Double Sex / Photo: Triplets Wed Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TEJU BABYFACE Is Set To Wed In September by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2012
: It has been confirmed that Comedian and TV host, Olateju Oyelakin, popularly known as Tejubabyface will wed top model and former beauty queen, Tobi Banjoko on Saturday 1st of September 2012 at the Chapel of Light Interdenominational, Lagos State Secretariat in Alausa, Ikeja. Reception is at The Muson Centre in Onikan. There traditional wedding will hold on Thursday, 30 August 2012, at 10 Degrees Event Centre, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos.
8. As the world Breastfeeding week comes to an end with the Theme ‘Learning from the past to improve the future, strengthening the first 1000 days’, several activities of sensitizing mothers especially from rural areas on breast feeding their children have been conducted. The world breast feeding week is marked every first week of August, with the aim of advocating for increased awareness on interventions that promote, support and protect appropriate infant and Young Child Feeding. However, Mothers have been Advised to Breastfeed their Babies till 3years.

Please visit my blog: www...com for more news

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Baby Says Barrack Eminika Obama Ehehehe / Watch Frozen Movie Online Free / Download: OLUCODE "SHEBELELE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.