Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India (13518 Views)

violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) / Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Death For Killing A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Dannylux: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2013
our name don suffer
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2013
iyamuri drug pushing things.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:32am On Nov 08, 2013
shymexx: So the whole madness is as a result of a drug war?

I think the Indian authorities blew everything out of proportion by making inflammatory statements, rather than defusing it. That's the difference between 3rd world countries and civilised countries. Add the innate hatred Indians have for black people to the equation, and you should be able to get a clearer picture. In gang/drug wars people get killed and life goes on. If can't do the time or stand the consequences - don't do the crime, that's what the OGs told me as a youngin.

Anyway, get Indian officials and their naija counterparts to a beer summit. And let both parties have a few pints and settle their beef.

Please, those guys will do anything to cover their racism.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Bukingg2: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2013
BabaAlabi: So common Indian hood rats have the liver to murder Nigerians?? Maybe Nigerians should try to fix their country first but I wonder how that's possible when a corrupt woman like Stella Oduah is still a minister.
Stupid! Is coz the woman sack all the Yorubas that Femi put and collect 20% of their salary that why you guys are purshowing her to kill,if u never know her father is more than all the baboons that are trying to bring her down coz she is working rivival.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by buchibabe: 2:23am On Nov 08, 2013
excell12go: .

??
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Bukingg2:
Stupid! Is coz the woman sack all the Yorubas that Femi put and collect 20% of their salary that why you guys are purshowing her to kill,if u never know her father is more than all the baboons that are trying to bring her down coz she is working rivival.

purshowing - na wa o.

it is wrong to hate on someone else's post when your spelling could be this terrible. Next time upload a VOICE CLIP and put the link on nairaland. dont type sh.it
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Greataausim(m): 5:10am On Nov 08, 2013
The man has to face the law......... cry
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by lonelydora: 5:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Abeg, the repercussion should start in my office in Onne....these Indians smell like pigs.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2013
I rember wat dey did to us in football was it India 99 vs nigeria O now we want to fight them in there own country I pity those Nigerians. Also u know they have a good record of rape in that country rapist always go free they don't face the law or account for there deeds I pity Nigerian ladies there they might end up Been raped
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by COOLDUN: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I rember wat dey did to us in football was it India 99 vs nigeria O now we want to fight them in there own country I pity those Nigerians. Also u know they have a good record of rape in that country rapist always go free they don't face the law or account for there deeds I pity Nigerian ladies there they might end up Been raped

Wow, so we still have people like you in Nigeria? I never know that a Nigerian still believes this hoax news till this 21 Century. So you still believe that Late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe is holding the Key of River Niger too? Ok who did he give the key before he died? What about the Julius Beger Engineer that tricked mammy water into bottle and sealed it, before the Niger Bridge was constructed? Haba, you are here commenting and arguing with people as an educated fellow.

India and Nigeria never played any match talk less of winning Nigeria with 99-0 goals, India is not good in football but Cricket games, they are just trying to come up but their much love to Cricket is hampering the growth of Football in their country. FIFA never banned India from playing football, Go to the FIFA ranking and see India position. Take the correction or remain in your FOLKS story believe. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by theking5: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2013
I dont even know why nigerians are going to that porverty stricken India of all places, there is nothing that will make me to go to India, well i hale our president Gej for always standing for nigerians wherever they are, if it was during Obj now, he will overlook d issue and even be d first person to accuse d nigerian of been drug trafficker.
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by lonelydora: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2013
Memyselfu2009: I rember wat dey did to us in football was it India 99 vs nigeria O now we want to fight them in there own country I pity those Nigerians. Also u know they have a good record of rape in that country rapist always go free they don't face the law or account for there deeds I pity Nigerian ladies there they might end up Been raped

Even the shotput and Javelin threw got missing till date. They played us 99-0 because our goalkeeper was seeing Lion head instead of football.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by talk2me006(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2013
it pains me alot when i watch those wicked indian beat up one nigeria in youtube.
pls nairaland shld update us if the revenge want to start.
i know more than 3 indian in my street to be beaten without mercy here. grin
nonsense
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by stevSKY(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Y be say if its nigeria ...... cry cry Its alwys b̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ news.... Haba? Now his killed ΑϞϑ linked with drug trafficking. Bt all dis na our leaders fault ​i swear.......
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Arlex(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2013
dis case has already ended nothing will happen to d guy dey caught
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by MrAboki: 9:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Big4wig: Nna mehn,our Nigerian brothers are been slaughtered like chicken just becos dey are looking for greener pastures.#MONEY....

All i know is dat Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from peppersoup with his eyes open is not afraid of anything ~ Abraham Lincoln #BIGWIG......

Make una try dey reference me for that Quote na..

angry
Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by frankkky: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2013
There is no excuse for crime,and i hate it when people try to justify these kinds of behaviour,this kind of treatment should be condemed anywhere,i am shocked to read some people here saying the guy was this or that and so he deserves the mob treatment,if that is the case we should all go about fighting and killing each other when we get angry.the indian government owes the nigerian government an explaniation,full stop.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Killing A Nigerian In India by Lankaline(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2013
[color=][/color][color=#000099][/color]hmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammad Bello Orders Indefinite Closure Of Abuja Dei-Dei Market over Crisis / Cannabis, Tramadol Top Drugs Seized By NDLEA In 2017 / Grandmother Sold Baby For N200,000 In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.