Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (1996 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? by CastingCrowns(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
just curious cause unlike facebook which is an extremely known social medium,Nairaland is more hush hush(not saying it aint popular).So lets hear it.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Back in the day,as I dey search for free browsing cheat I come stumble on nairaland but then again nairaland originally started out as a cheat posting forum until seun changed it to nairaland and chased his ambition thus far and today it's paying off.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Goldenheart(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joined nairaland in 2009 according to my profile.
Back in the days of itsmy.com, 9jawap.com, wapking chat etc.

Honestly i ve forgotten how i came across nairaland.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
i discovered nairaland when whenever i was browsing about something mostly indigenous celebrities or anytin of interest,and this particular site always popped up and had somfin to say so curiously i clicked one day...and became hooked.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
CastingCrowns: i discovered nairaland when whenever i was browsing about something mostly indigenous celebrities or anytin of interest,and this particular site always popped up and had somfin to say so curiously i clicked one day...and became hooked.
Wow! Just like that? shocked

As for me,it was my senior bros who introduced me to the site,and since then,I have always come back. wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by gluv01(f): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
When i wanted to know if girls still stay as virgins nowadays and Onila's name popped up, the link was nairaland grin I didn't put interest in it, untill i decided to follow up the news in my country so as to know what's up, and nairaland always has a way of showing up together with LIB and Bella Naija.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
was doing sm research on google a couple of months ago. Twas for a class assignment involving west african countries. And this particular site kept popping up wen ever i searched for any thing involving nigeria.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Seun(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
aaronson: Back in the day,as I dey search for free browsing cheat I come stumble on nairaland but then again nairaland originally started out as a cheat posting forum until seun changed it to nairaland and chased his ambition thus far and today it's paying off.
Nairaland did not start as a cheat posting forum. That is false.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Seun: Nairaland did not start as a cheat posting forum. That is false.
Oga haff catched him! lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by GSKing: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Google of course, was searching a celebrity's name on Google page 2... lo and behold... this forum... back in 2009!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by GSKing: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
CastingCrowns: i discovered nairaland when whenever i was browsing about something mostly indigenous celebrities or anytin of interest,and this particular site always popped up and had somfin to say so curiously i clicked one day...and became hooked.

yes o, a witness. nairaland always popped out then, I didn't understand the forum at first as It was extremely boring then, but I got used to it later on...

never mind when this username registered, I've been here since 2009
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Seun: Nairaland did not start as a cheat posting forum. That is false.

The boss has spoken! gringrin

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: Wow! Just like that? shocked

As for me,it was my senior bros who introduced me to the site,and since then,I have always come back. wink

Is he a member?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by cumz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
this topic shld hit the FP
I was searchn for admission stuff about oau... 2011
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by AbuMikey(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
cumz: this topic shld hit the FP
I was search for admission stuff about oau... 2011

Oh English, why have thou forsaken this boy? embarassed

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Dannylux: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
This shouldn't happen to me cry

lol

www.nairaland.com/1501810/introduced-nairaland
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
My friend picked a phone on the road. Apparently, the owner had mistakenly dropped it. She brought the phone to me and i went through the phone. The owner had many Nairaland pages bookmarked. I opened, found the forum interesting and registered a year later.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: My friend picked a phone on the road. Apparently, the owner had mistakenly dropped it. She brought the phone to me and i went through the phone. The owner had many Nairaland pages bookmarked. I opened, found the forum interesting and registered a year later.
angry

Where is the phone?!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Dannylux: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: angry

Where is the phone?!!!

#TeamGOM

she forgot to tell us cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: angry

Where is the phone?!!!

#TeamGOM
The owner got it back
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Deiok(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Same with me.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady:

Is he a member?
Ya,ofcoz. But he is not an active member.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Danhumprey: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oh English, why have thou forsaken this boy? embarassed

Kai! Mallam! grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux:

she forgot to tell us cheesy
Nna ehn. . . We for atleast use dat one buy isi azu lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: The owner got it back
Weakling!!! *spits*

#TeamGOM
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Weakling!!! *spits*

#TeamGOM
Waka!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: Waka!

Why Evulz na?

#TeamGOM
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music:

Why Evulz na?

#TeamGOM
Who be weakling?
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: Who be weakling?
Don't you haff dictionary?!!! Weakling means a pesin who picks pesin phone and return back to him.

#TeamGOM
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Don't you haff dictionary?!!! Weakling means a pesin who picks pesin phone and return back to him.

#TeamGOM
You better return that dictionary wey you pick, then download current version and check the meaning of weakling
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vivly: You better return that dictionary wey you pick, then download current version and check the meaning of weakling
*checks dictionary back cover* But the date of my dictionary na 1483 na, the latest of Oxford i got from Alaba

#TeamGOM
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Vivly(f): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: *checks dictionary back cover* But the date of my dictionary na 1483 na, the latest of Oxford i got from Alaba

#TeamGOM
I thought as much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!!!so Happy / Finally, Nigerian, Africa's Largest Economy, Grows Out Of Recession / Meet "Extraordinaire" The Brain Behind Fada Fada And Runtown's Mad Over You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.