Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? (2453 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Banned by sexkillz in Politics for Going around a ban. Ban expires on11:15pm On Aug 02, 2016

Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe can you please tell sexkillz to show the thread to the public where I went around a ban??

The very day I opened this account, he banned it for one month but I kept quiet, now he doesn't have any reason why he banned me again..

Please I'd be very happy, if he shows us the thread, I was going around a BAN
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by wasak(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Falls from ogugua's chair... like Seriously?
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2013
Among all MODs, why is it always sexkillz!

Well, it best known to the parties involved, but there is a proverb in yoruba that says "try watch it and adjust when people complain about u always"
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 12:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Sexkid, your wretchedness is in the final year!!!

Big Fool
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by homesteady(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Guy you dey vex oh! Abeg no break your phone! grin
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 12:27am On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady: Guy you dey vex oh! Abeg no break your phone! grin
No ooo!!! D guy Dzav D blasting?? He's as wretched as a goat.. Go 2ru his E-profile ans see his wretched pix der...

He think say if person yellow E don finish
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg cool down ooo!... No let d mod go commite sucide.
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2013
The manner in which you have brought the issue has given the impression that you are a trouble maker and deserve the ban
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 6:21am On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44: The manner in which you have brought the issue has given the impression that you are a trouble maker and deserve the ban
If I decide to be doing it in a cool manner, he'd think I'm joking
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: If I decide to be doing it in a cool manner, he'd think I'm joking
And you decide to do it in a manner which a lot of people will just ignore you
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2013
If I went around a ban, I'd say I deserve a ban but I didn't even do that, once again the guy is a big fo0l..........

I will suggest he should visit www.foolishness.com
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
And you decide to do it in a manner which a lot of people will just ignore you
I discovered if I do it in a cool manner, they'd think I'm here to joke
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: I discovered if I do it in a cool manner, they'd think I'm here to joke
now they might simply think you deserve your ban
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
now they might simply think you deserve your ban
For what reason?? When I was banned for a month by him, the ban expired yesterday, so when he saw me posting his mind was boiling so he decided to ban me for no reason, and you expect me to challange him in a cool manner??

NO NO NO NO

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Olugbenger(m): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2013
This is a serious allegation.
Sexkillz should come and explain. I heard he is just doing his job, most times.
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Olugbenger: This is a serious allegation.
Sexkillz should come and explain. I heard he is just doing his job, most times.
I want him to show us the thread I went around a ban
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2013
www.nairaland.com/donphilopus is under a ban. His alt acct has no place in the politics section.

Now, cry me a river.
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2013
sexkillz: www.nairaland.com/donphilopus is under a ban. His alt acct has no place in the politics section.

Now, cry me a river.
Did I just create this account??

If the reason is that my alt acct has no place in politics, you should have put it there as the reason why you banned me till 2016, and not going around a ban
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Whether you created the account in 1995 or not is not the issue. The issue is that you were banned and you came back to post with a 1995 account. That you didn't create it immediately after you were banned makes no difference to me.

Do not go around a ban. Simple!
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Olugbenger(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2013
sexkillz: Whether you created the account in 1995 or not is not the issue. The issue is that you were banned and you came back to post with a 1995 account. That you didn't create it immediately after you were banned makes no difference to me.

Sexkillz, reconsider oh.
Not all folks get banned for similar offences. I choose to believe there more to this.
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2013
sexkillz: Whether you created the account in 1995 or not is not the issue. The issue is that you were banned and you came back to post with a 1995 account. That you didn't create it immediately after you were banned makes no difference to me.

I went around a ban?? Continue doing anyhow, you'll be the next president of this country....

Lubbish
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Olugbenger:
Sexkillz, reconsider oh.
Not all folks get banned for similar offences. I choose to believe there more to this.
Choose what you want to believe, I choose not to be bothered.

Even the most wanted criminal on earth will claim innocence when caught and of course, he'll have supporters and people who choose to believe "there is more to this".

I'm not fazed by all of that. Final answer.
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by AbuMikey(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44: The manner in which you have brought the issue has given the impression that you are a trouble maker and deserve the ban

I've always said it,and will still say it, "the way you jump into threads like this and say stuffs is too poor!!"

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I've always said it,and will still say it, "the way you jump into threads like this and say stuffs is too poor!!"

Don't mind him, they are birds of a feather
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by AbuMikey(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2013

I've been there before.

**unfollows thread**

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2013
Freiburger I don't believe eyes!!!

Posts Hidden??
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Excuse you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Cuts Of His Own Penis Because Girlfriend Says He Wasn’t Good Enough In Bed / Flood At Friends Colony Lekki / Sign Up Gmail, Login Gmail Account And Send Mails On Gmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.