Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari (528 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by usibengate(m): 2:32am On Nov 07, 2013
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/sports-minister-maigari-eaglets-must-kept-together/ Sports Minister, Bolaji
Abdullahi has instructed the
Nigeria Football Federation
(NFF) to ensure that the Eaglets
are kept together so that the
senior national team can have a solid foundation in the
future. The Eaglets have been the
cynosure of all eyes after their
awesome display leading to
the final of the FIFA U-17
World Cup which would end
tomorrow in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab
Emirates(UAE). They beat Sweden’s U-17 side
3-0 in the sem-final played in
Dubai after they had laboured
to hold the same European
side to a 3-3 draw during their
Group F clash in Al Ain. They will face Mexico in the final,
another side that bowed 6-1
to the superior fireworks of
the Nigerians on October 19
also in Al Ain. Aminu Maigari said the boys
would be allowed to stay
together to form a balanced
Super Eagles of the future. “I have been dicussing with
the NFF president and he has
assured me that they would
ensure that the boys are kept
together. We are going to
ensure that they don’t evaporate like it has happened
in the past. These are credible
talents and it will be immense
tragedy if we allow these boys
to fritter away,” Abdullahi
said. The sports minister has,
however, endorsed the Eaglets
to form the core of the
Olympics squad when the
qualifiers for the 2016 Rio
Olympics starts in Africa. “The good thing is that we
have the Olympics qualifiers
coming up in 2014 and these
boys I believe can form the
core of that team regarding
moving forward,” Abdullahi concluded.
Re: This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by SuyaEater(m): 5:40am On Nov 07, 2013
This is what must be done....I would like to see the boys represent Nigeria at the 2018 fifa world cup grin
Re: This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by premlove(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2013
This is while it's good to have good journlist that report issue without bias before this tournament started mumi aloa (complete sport editor) has already tip this team to win the trophy and also that this team will conqure the world in 2018 world cup if kept together pls NFF please try and keep this team together their is notin wrong in nigeria winning the world cup
Re: This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by usibengate(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
I think dose boys shud transit frm U- 17 to U -20 and olympics cos dey ve got alot to offer in futbol
Re: This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by sisqology(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
When dem be over-aged!!! Why not?
Re: This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
sisqology: When dem be over-aged!!! Why not?

There are too many dolts like you in Nigeria its annoying.
Re: This Eaglets Must Be Kept Togethera- Maigari by sisqology(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
django1:

There are too many dolts like you in Nigeria its annoying.

Yeah, just the way there are too many I.m.b.e.c.I.l.e.s in Nigeria too, just like you're their master! Animal!

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Nigeria Online Soccer Betting Website............ / Now That Super Eagles Are On A Break....go Super Sand Eagles! / I’ll Fight For World Cup Place – Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.