Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! (906 Views)

What Are The Signs Of A Mind Under Spiritual Attack? / 8 Signs You're Under Spiritual Attack And 3 Steps To Freedom / Is There Anything Like Spiritual Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by MRAKPORS(m): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2013
witches have threatened my life.my enemies have shown me their bare teeth. i know they consult sorcerers and oracles, but i want to be in christ.please how do i fight them back in christ? and am i safe? please help!.
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by pendusky(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2013
jokes or real?
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2013
The battle is the Lord's. As long as you remain grounded in him, you have nothing to fear. Just soak your sef in study of the word and prayer according to the word of God, speak in tongues a lot too. Also, talk to your pastor.
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Donald7610: 7:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Caseless: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2013
*laffs with half mouth*
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by holypower(m): 9:10am On Nov 07, 2013
The only solution to your problem is prayer through CHRIST and there are other essential things which without you may not fight back

1. Genuine repentance is required because GOD hates sin and you cannot be sinful and call in the name of the LORD and HE will answer unless you determine to repent and turn to HIM then HE will give HIS ears to your prayers

2. Holiness: You must be sin that you put away any evil you doing...removing all sins that you are doing from the sight of GOD because ''GODs eyes is purer than to behold iniquity'' When you are holy being free from sin then GOD can now behold you and look at you to save you.

3. Faith: you must believe in CHRIST because ''without faith you cannot see the LORD'' you need to believe that who you are calling will answer and hears you.

This is the most essential thing you need to understand
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
wordsbase: The battle is the Lord's. As long as you remain grounded in him, you have nothing to fear. Just soak your sef in study of the word and prayer according to the word of God, speak in tongues a lot too. Also, talk to your pastor.

Consider that Jesus, the son of GOD and father of himself got beaten well well by those Jews. If God didn't protect him, why do you think God will protect you?

Look at what happened to the disciples too. Some of them got fried in oil like plantain. grin
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Joshthefirst(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

Consider that Jesus, the son of GOD and father of himself got beaten well well by those Jews. If God didn't protect him, why do you think God will protect you?

Look at what happened to the disciples too. Some of them got fried in oil like plantain. grin
grin grin grin
May God have mercy on you.
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

Well, Jesus offered himself to be treated that way. If he wanted to, he could have destroyed them by the snap of his finger.

You fail to understand that we are not fighting a canal battle. The disciples may have been seen to die weakly, powerlessly, by your mundane categorisation. But I assure that they won the more important battle, the spiritual, the fight of faith. And that's the only fight that we christians are called to fight.
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by judedwriter(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
D greatest spiritual battles are won or lost at midnight; you can defeat all your enemies through prayers at midnight between 12-3am
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
jude d writer: D greatest spiritual battles are won or lost at midnight; you can defeat all your enemies through prayers at midnight between 12-3am
This one dey Bible? Abi na for midnight prayer dey work pass? undecided
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
wordsbase:
Well, Jesus offered himself to be treated that way. If he wanted to, he could have destroyed them by the snap of his finger.
/quote]
He thought he could. He boasted a lot, when his ass was hung on that cross, he screamed out to God, abi na himself, "why has thou forsaken me?"

[quote author=wordsbase]
You fail to understand that we are not fighting a canal battle. The disciples may have been seen to die weakly, powerlessly, by your mundane categorisation. But I assure that they won the more important battle, the spiritual, the fight of faith. And that's the only fight that we christians are called to fight.
Yeah, the Summary of the Christian walk. They know not how to win physical battles.. grin
No wonder the Jewish rebel said ""The master praised the dishonest manager for being so clever. Worldly people are more clever than spiritually-minded people when it comes to dealing with others." Luke 16:8
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by plaetton: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
@op

My best guess is that you have the classic symptoms of paranoi. It is diagnosable and treatable condition.
Pleasw seek a mental health professional. If can't afford a private one, you can start with Lasuth.
They have a facility for benign mental health conditions.
My cousin is mental health professional there.
Good luck.

You would be surprised to know the number of people that are seeking worthless prayers in church when they should be seeing real professional help.
Re: I Am Under Spiritual Attack, Pls Help ASAP!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=aManFromMars][/quote]

That a person decides not to fight back during a physica confrontation doesn't mean he is unable to. That's plain english. Pardon me, is english spoken in mars?

*unfollowing this thread*

(1) (Reply)

That's My King!!! / Why Do We Have To Marry From Our Faith As Christians? / post deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.