Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? (4179 Views)

What Would You Love To be Remembered For When You Kiss This World Good Bye !!! / Life Is For Rent: What Will You Be Remembered For? / What Shall You Be Remembered For As A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by layi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2005
Nairaland Heroes and Heroines

We all remember Jack (titanic), Hercules (Troy), Jesus (calvary), St. Valentine (love) for their great achievements.
What would you want to be remembered for if when your story is beign told in 200 years time (suppose the Lord tarries till then...)?
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by WesleyanA(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2005
i doubt my story will be told.

but if it is then i would want to be remembered as that lady who found the cure for HIV/AIDS. hehe. (in my dreams)
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by vexxy(f): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2005
Go for it All-Star Soccer Momma!

The only limitations we have are those we set or have others set for us!

Besides, everything we have now was once someone's dream. . . .
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by joftech(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2005
For contributing,(positively) to the world.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2005
I want to be remembered as the founder of that Nigerian company that rubs shoulders as an equal with world giants like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, Sony, Daimler-Chrysler, and Boeing.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by vexxy(f): 1:30am On Aug 30, 2005
I want to be remembered as being a true friend and a genuine person.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by Latoya(f): 3:45am On Aug 30, 2005
I want to be remembered as the first female nigerian president.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by kazey(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2005
Making a difference in other people's lives. Especially Nigerians.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by hotangel2(f): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2005
I want to be the remembered as "A great woman". And as someone who affected people lives Positively. I wanna be remembered as the first lady to__________ (something good). Watch out people, it's gonna happen. wink
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by IAH(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2005
Seun stole my dream. angry
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by DEKING3(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2005
I want to be remembered as one of the world's outstanding Greatest Leaders who affected people positively and created like-minded great followers. cool
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by great22(f): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2005
Dear IAH , Please dream again , very funny how can you say Seun stole your dream!...
Me i want to be remembered for bringing hope to a generation of orphans, and positively affecting everyone in contact with me
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by nike4luv(f): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2005
i wanna be like martin luther that erased racism, i want to be remembered as the woman who took out racism and made women around the world independent and feel good about themselves
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by whizkid(f): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2005
I want to be remembered for finding a cure for HIV/AIDS grin. Oh I wish ..............
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by whizkid(f): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2005
Oh my God, I only saw WesleyanA 's post after I had clicked the submit botton. Oh well, I guess great minds think alike grin
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by WesleyanA(f): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2005
i know right? cheesy
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by Princess(f): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2005
I want to be remember as the only and only princess. I want to be remember as a girl whose love will shines forever as long as layi is my homie.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by layi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2005
I got Ur back gurl. wink Keep shinning! smiley
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by icingbaby(f): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2005
I want to be remembered for being so nice, friendly, and always happy smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by Outkast(f): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2005
For being a positive role-model in the life of others. A woman of substance that exuded God's glory,blessings and love and made ever-lasting changes in her world.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by layi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2005
....like Kathryn Kulman or Mother Theresa wink
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2005
I want to be remembered as THE MAN WHOSE RICHES WAS ENOUGH FEED THE WHOLE WORLD. grin
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by layi(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2005
goodguy:

I want to be remembered as THE MAN WHOSE RICHES WAS ENOUGH FEED THE WHOLE WORLD. grin

...but he left it in d bank to rot away.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by 9jaangel(f): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2005
I would want to be remembered as one whose time spent on earth added smiles to the face of the hopeless.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2005
layi:

...but he left it in d bank to rot away.
says who?? Even my 10th generation to come sef go still dey enjoy the money.. grin
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by 9jaangel(f): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2005
[color=#770077]Na wa for u o.Then it's only your generation that would remeber u[/color shocked]
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2005
How will only my generation remember me when my wealth will be so much that it would feed the whole world with excess left-overs?
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by 9jaangel(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2005
Good guy,in all to leave it in the bank to rit away like Layi rightly said.Do good as ur name implies.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2005
Chill o abeg. I never even get money sef. I'm just dreaming. grin
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by layi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2005
U only voiced out ur plans when u get the money...aiight?
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by goodguy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2005
Dreaming of having excessive money is not a plan.
Re: What Would You Want To Be Remembered For? by layi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2005
Ur plan was to leave it for ur future generations...if u had such money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot Out What Is Wrong With This Picture / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / Lola Adefope Portrait Painting By Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (awizzy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.