Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Wow : Anty Rape Pant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow : Anty Rape Pant? (3213 Views)

Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos) / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Sagging bosom Now A History: Anty Gravity Bra Invented to Prevent Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow : Anty Rape Pant? by NastyGist: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2013

So we’ve already had the rape alarm and rape sprays and I’d be
lying if I knew
one friend who carries either of them, so which clever cloggs
thought it would be
a good idea to come up with the anti rape pants?
The underwear is designed using straps and webbing that prevent
them being
ripped, cut or torn. thus deterring a rapist and reducing the
likelihood of an attack.
Designed by American apparel company AR Wear through crowd
funding the sporty
looking boy shorts can be worn underneath a fitting dress or tight
jeans inspite of
its skeletal structure.
We uncovered all the different types of pants that rep women in
last weeks article
Big Pants or Sexy Thong, but this knicker didn’t make the cut… I
wonder why?
Paranoid is the only word that keeps coming to mind!

click HERE for more entertaining gists    

Click HERE to read celebrty news and sex scandal news

(1) (Reply)

OLAMIDE Is An Illuminati Member / Davido’s Sneaker / Wizkid Gets Dragged On Twitter For Been Disrespectful For Hanging 2baba's Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.