Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Can I Make Money To Better My Life And The Life Of My Family? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Make Money To Better My Life And The Life Of My Family? (682 Views)

8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? / 9 Ways To Better Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money To Better My Life And The Life Of My Family? by CompuEsther: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2013
I have a program in which I give people tips on how to make money especially in Nigeria. Today, one of the members of my online audience sent me an email in which he asked me the above question. As I read the one liner, I felt a lot of pity for the asker. It was as if I immediately got right into him and felt it exactly as he feels it. With this when I went ahead to reply his mail, I felt I was writing under special inspiration. I wrote to recommend an earning program on Nairaland to him. But, as it turned out, what I wrote to him could not have been written by flesh and blood because even I, the supposed writer, have learned a lot from what I wrote. Knowing that many are also asking this same question, I feel like sharing what I wrote here:

START>>>>

Making money is far easier than many people think. First off, don't be anxious about it. Instead replace anxiety with faith (read and pray with Philippians 4:6). Here and now, believe you can be rich by God's power which is already in you HERE AND NOW. The people who are rich are humans like you. Many of those who are rich were once poor (I am a good example). So, even if you are poor now, you can be rich. Believe it now. Visualize a lot of money in your bank account now. Yes, have it here and now. See it with your mental/spiritual eyes and your bodily eyes will soon follow suit. Eventually, when you make this money, it will be like a dream (Read and pray with Psalm 126. Better if you observe a little fast alongside).

Then take ACTION immediately because faith without action is dead (cf James 2:14-26 pray with this scripture also). I recommend highly that you visit www.igube.org and click on 'Make Money Now' where you can learn for free how you start making money even TODAY. Especially, I recommend that you study the SUB 1 section first. Use it to raise money before you go to SUB 2 and 3. This is clear as day.

One inexorable law of wealth is that you must GIVE out something (no matter how small) before you can GET more. What to give out could be labor, money, respect, care, service, etc or a combination of these, and GIVING is not something anyone is naturally cut out to do. It is supernatural (not natural) to GIVE out, but it is natural (not supernatural) to RECEIVE. It is in the creator's essence to give and in the creature's essence to receive. So, when a creature gives, he is taking up something of the Creator's essence into his. So, his creatural limit receives something of the Creator's limitlessness. And the more you sow, the more you reap (2 Corinthians 9:6) is another divine law. That means the more you work on the program I recommend for you, the more you will earn. It is very very clear. 'Show me a man who is diligent at his work; he will live and dine with kings; he shall not be consigned to mean positions (Proverbs 22:29).

(1) (Reply)

Seriously? The Overlooked Secrets Of Passing PMP Revealed For Free? Yep!all Here / New PAYPAL CASH- HR Company Paying N900/hr Now Massively Employing Nigerians / Massive Employment For Graduate & Experienced Individuals At Interswitch Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.