Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Excuse Me Sir, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excuse Me Sir, (1007 Views)

Using 'sir' For Your Husband? / Using The Word 'sorry' In Place Of 'excuse Me' / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excuse Me Sir, by tochikel: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Excuse me Sir!

Always remember.....
She was ambitious when you first met her. She fearlessly shared her Dreams and Aspirations with you. She told you how poor her family is and her dream to make it in life. You promised to always be there for her.

You loved her and married her promising her Heaven on Earth. She believed and trusted you. You convinced her to have a baby first before going back to school or pursuing her career. . . . .Now she has given you babies but you still keep her at home, doing nothing but tend to the kids, cook, clean and warm your bed whenever you desire.....how dare you make her a glorified houseselp and baby factory, against her wish?

You go out everyday and come home calling her useless and miserable. She asks for money to buy her cream only for you to tell her that her mates are out there making money while all she knows is how to waste it. You don't give her money to take care of herself but you go out there and buy lovely cars and clothes for yourself. You even have the guts to give your secretary a market list, to go and buy things for your own wife to cook;::A big insult to any woman.
Even when you allow her to go to the market, you make sure you give her a list of what to purchase and ensure, there is no coin left for her to buy a panty for herself.

You go out there and admire all the beautiful women whose husbands has given freedom and those whose husbands loves spending on. You even shamelessly and stupidly, lift the skirts of a few irresponsible married women, just to see their panties and then you begin to feel that your own wife at home is dirty. .. .. .. ..

Damn it Sir, she is not dirty;
she is only wearing the rags you gave her. You cease the slightest opportunity to remind her of, how poor her people are and how her father couldn't send her to school. Several times have you heartlessly shattered her already broken spirit with your cruel words. Right now she wishes she can turn back the hands of time, as she would gladly walk past you, rather than spare you a minute to woo her. What is her offence Sir? Is it a crime to fall Inlove with you?

Excuse me Mr, you knew that her family is poor and yet you walked into that humble family to pick a wife. Are you telling me your reason for marrying her is to make her poorer? You even stopped her from inviting her parents to your house all because you think you are one lousy quasi-god. If after you married that poor girl, her family does not move to a higher level because of you, know that God is not happy with you. You may not even know if you are prospering because of her presence in your life.

Several times has she talked to you reminding you of your promise to her and all you do is shout at her. You call
her useless, stupid, miserable and shameless....yet you don't want to give her the opportunity to prove to you that she is not useless or miserable. You stopped her from acquiring the certificate she so dreamed of. You force her, against her own wish, to be a full time housewife.

You go through various magazines, admiring great women and wishing to have one like them, forgetting that a man like you is somewhere giving them all the support and strenght they need to soar. You love good things on women but can't stand seeing them on your own wife.

Honestly, the likes of you are a dent on Men. Funny, atimes you'l dare accuse innocent Devil of being wicked. Don't you think you are a wicked man?

Friend what is your advice
Re: Excuse Me Sir, by lirusehn(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Gay be like *y SHE?* nway!! Nice write up buh i swear i didnt read it sinz its got 2 do wiv SHE.

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me Sir, by kindy86: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
and she made u her mouth piece
Re: Excuse Me Sir, by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Not sure what the purpose of this thread is. Are you describing a real person or should we start insulting a fictitous man! Poster, if you just feel like insulting men, just go home and rain curses on your husband or boyfriend for being a man.
Re: Excuse Me Sir, by Ennyhollar(f): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
Help us tell them
Re: Excuse Me Sir, by Ennyhollar(f): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nashville: Not sure what the purpose of this thread is. Are you describing a real person or should we start insulting a fictitous man! Poster, if you just feel like insulting men, just go home and rain curses on your husband or boyfriend for being a man.
Re: Excuse Me Sir, by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons Why Some People Get So Lucky In Life / Things You Can Do If You Are Having Family/relationship Problems / Ladies... Would You Let Your Man Give Her A Lift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.