Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death (843 Views)

Discover Secrets To Reversing Death And Sickness, Enjoying Life & Inner Healing / New 'stupidity Virus' Discovered, Scientists Say / Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
scientists are concluding that they have the potential to bring back the dead to life,in a recent science journal...
read the article here https://www.distributenaija.com/news-and-information.html
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by liloelawwal(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
good news to those dat never wated to die
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by lirusehn(m): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
i hear
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by Afrocatalyst: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
They had better stopped wasting money on that research cos they won't succeed. Well,they might succeed in creating 'mummies' anyway.
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
lirusehn: Fast fast. I niru wake sum peepz i shudav killed masev
lol...life sweet ooh-with all the sexy ladies and big big baca wink
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Afrocatalyst: They had better stopped wasting money on that research cos they won't succeed. Well,they might succeed in creating 'mummies' anyway.
these scientist no go kill person if people no die,the world no go overflow soo...
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by uboma(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Their efforts towards trying to reverse death will only end up in futility. There are a lot of diseases plaguing Mankind, have they discovered permanent cures to these diseases?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by vizkiz: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
After watchinq many horro movies...mehn,ah dnt pray dey find a cure 2 death oh..cuz ah cnt b like Alice in resident evil ooh grin
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by tobechi74: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Scientist , never give up.
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by deols(f): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Masihi Dajjal on the way..
Re: Scientists Say They Are Closer To Reversing Death by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2013
vizkiz: After watchinq many horro movies...mehn,ah dnt pray dey find a cure 2 death oh..cuz ah cnt b like Alice in resident evil ooh grin
lol,so many patches and gross looking features...i can imagine the horror. sad

(1) (Reply)

Natural Hole on My left Ear / How To Get Ripped Abs Fast - 3 Tips To Get Power Packed Abdominals / How Stop Premature ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.