Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. (1544 Views)

Farts Can Fight CANCER As Well As Other Killer Diseases, Scientists Claim / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Valfrankie(m): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2014
[size=21pt]
Scientists at the University of
Exeter have found that fart smell
can potentially offer health
benefits in a range of issues, like
cancer, diabetes, stroke, heart
attacks, and dementia. Oh! Dr.
Mark Wood wrote in a release
from the university via Time:
"Although hydrogen sulfide is well
known as a pungent, foul-smelling
gas in rotten eggs and flatulence,
it is naturally produced in the body
and could in fact be a healthcare
hero with significant implications
for future therapies for a variety
of diseases."
Although farts are toxic in large
doses—and really, what dose isn't
a large dose?—small amounts can
help protect cells by preserving
mitochondria:
"When cells become stressed by
disease, they draw in enzymes to
generate minute quantities of
hydrogen sulfide. This keeps the
mitochondria ticking over and
allows cells to live. If this doesn't
happen, the cells die and lose the
ability to regulate survival and
control inflammation''.
Researchers have created a
compound called AP39 to exploit
this process and slowly deliver the
gas to mitochondria, according to
a study published in the journal
Medicinal Chemistry
Communications. Professor Matt
Whiteman writes, "Our results
indicate that if stressed cells are
treated with AP39, mitochondria
are protected and cells stay alive."The study doesn't specify how
many farts you have to smell in
order to live forever, though, so I
guess just smell all of them? Get
all the farts you can into your
body, or back into your body as
the case may be, and I'll see you
in the year 4000!...[/size] Source: http://gawker.com/can-smelling-farts-cure-cancer-scientists-say-yes-ish-1604346953 cheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesygringringringrin
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Ndi ara.
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by AbuMikey(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2014
Ah Ha... .

na im be say Danhumprey go dey mess as he like now grin
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by hensben(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
op its true, there was this guy suffering from malaria, he will be forcing us to 'mess', we were wondering, we were like guy u go wound oo, with this ur illness u wan dey inhale mess? the guy said, abeg make una dey mess am, i dey enjoy the smell, two weeks later.............

1 Like

Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Burger01(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2014
grin
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 15, 2014
hensben: op its true, there was this guy suffering from malaria, he will be forcing us to 'mess', we were wondering, we were like guy u go wound oo , with this ur illness u wan dey inhale mess? the guy said, abeg make una dey mess am, i dey enjoy the smell, two weeks later.............

Lwkmd
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by musocious: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
;DMy farts can cure cancer? Meka start to de eat rotten eggs, so I go de cure sickness for people.
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
FYI..farts can also chase away hackers and restore lost datas...tip for seun.
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Tolexander: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Not all fart. Cos some farts are so bad that if inhaled by pregnant women will surely kill the foetus in them. And what is the therapy in what kills fetus?

Nice research!
Little wonder none of us does get sick when i was in JSS1 when we used to go on fart competition, chasing our 'bad' teachers from class with fart.
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by abdulslutsky(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Iso! shocked
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Tolexander: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
abdulslutsky: Iso! shocked
i wonder o!

Does that mean we should be going to the hospitals and start farting in the wards where there are patient for them to get healed, instead of praying for them?
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by abdulslutsky(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Tolexander: i wonder o!

Does that mean we should be going to the hospitals and start farting in the wards where there are patient for them to get healed, instead of praying for them?
grin.. This is absolutely incredible. So fart is now salubrious.

I trust my brothers on the other side for the production of packaged farts soon.
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Tolexander: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2014
abdulslutsky: grin.. This is absolutely incredible. So fart is now salubrious.

I trust my brothers on the other side for the production of packaged farts soon.
yes o!

Fart business.
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by adeoladrg(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2014
Lmaoooo!!! Hilarious!
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by Danhumprey: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
AbuMikey:
Ah Ha... .

na im be say Danhumprey go dey mess as he like now grin
gringrin
Re: Scientists Say Smelling farts Can Cure Some diseases. by jonescyras(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2014
where is jelili?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wheer Can I Buy A Quality Wheelchair In Ibadan Or Lagos / Help!!! - Why Do I Always Feel Sleepy? / Why You Buy Lush By Lovense In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.