Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Joke Zone #1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Zone #1 (911 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Biology exam question: Draw the female reproductive organ. As the exam was going on, a girl looked between her laps. A boy saw her and shouted "Sir, she's cheating, she is copying from the original diagram.
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
A man was dying of cancer. His
son Johnny asked him "Dad why do you always tell people you are dying of AIDS" He answered "so that when am dead no one will dare touch your mum
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
A 9ja boy abroad called his mum 2 say He's got HIV.His mum begged him not ever come back home.Surprised he asked why? and she replied,if u come ur wife go get am & give ur younger brother who go give housegirl & she go give ur papa & ur papa go give me & i go give driver who go give ur sister.If ur sister get am the village men don get am be that!We are counting on u 2 die alone,pls! biko! Jo! Be watchful.Who is 2 blame among them.
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
A guy takes a girl on a date. She orders costly champagne, oysters, lobsters, the most expensive food on the menu. The guy asks: “Do you eat like this at your mom’s place?” The girl replies, “No, my mother doesn’t plan to sleep with me after the meal
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
An angry motorist went back to a garage where he'd purchased an expensive battery for his car six months earlier. "Listen," the motorist grumbled to the owner of the garage, "when I bought that battery you said it would be the last battery my car would ever need. It died after only six months!" "Sorry," apologized the garage owner. "I didn't think your car would last longer than that.
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hausa man took his radio 4 repairs. When d radio was opened, a rat jumped out & ran away. The Hausa man shouted "ku taimaka, mai bada labaru zai gudu" (help! help!! The newscaster is escaping!
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
A village man use 2 jorney frm village to city 5hrs each tym he travells. So 1 day he was travellin 2 d city nd driver wit speed reached d city in 2hrs. D man nw asked d driver 4 change, dat he used 2 spend 5hrs on evry trip n 2day it was 2hrs dat he should give him d change 4 d remainin 3hrs
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
A lady lost her IPad and decided to call the number, a guy picked the phone and answered; hello,... Lady replied immediately that's my phone, the:
Guy: said ehen Madam I don dey fine u since.The excited lady replied and smiled; that's kind of u, u want to return my phone abi? thank u! The guy replied "God forbid , return fire? I need the charger cause person tell me say the charger sef cost and e scarce for market .
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
President Jonathan was in a meeting with all the governors, senators, MHR, FEC,NNPC directors and all fuel importers when the news came that central bank has been robbed...then jonathan said how is dat possible when all the thieves are seated here with me?
Re: Joke Zone #1 by Vicotex(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
A vilage man was travellin 2 d city, n it his first tym 2 b in a ride n as d motor was movin very speed he saw dat d trees were movin very speed 2 n den he told him self dat since dis trees ar movin fast, no need 2 b in d car n so he asked d driver 2 drop him. He went n climbed d tree n asked d tree 2 stat movin.

(1) (Reply)

A Girl 'accidentally' Texts Her Dad, Tell Him She Was Fingered By Some Dude...lo / 36 States And Capital / An Interview With Mr Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.